ETHERCRAFT WAVE 2

If you guys missed the first release, they just dropped the next wave of materials. It’s still early so get in while you can! To all my ethercrafters, how did your pickups go?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb0952778a957019eea377ae3e4c7775dc68895fd#code
etherscan.io/token/0xb771e3fab9a3c32ce3dc71e280eb5606a5647b5d
etherscan.io/tx/0x62b2fd5a1f39d47527297469b229eb38dc61fe6d38eaf2e17ec1c71ae9dfcfa9
etherscan.io/tx/0x934a209ae0e2a4d2305e9b2f1bcbbf560cae6ed5c89f169ee2a1fca103338524
etherscan.io/address/0xab01d4895b802c38eee7553bb52a4160cfca2878
etherscan.io/tx/0xfb82f1655e9cc6dc2519ba8c1ddb46351e8996b4d1dc7ba0d9963ce9601763e7
etherscan.io/token/0xfdce358f74ccc2c947fa8929f68e11ec55ae8954?a=0xe915a48fc966ad147df9b52f52b40e8a42237365
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0xe915a48fc966ad147df9b52f52b40e8a42237365
medium.com/@ethercraft
etherscan.io/tx/0x31cf2d2690b9a3d3e5e1c3505a73e6c9f0200ae1561d07bac2543456f0d87e89
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought 60 ingredients and counting.. still buying more.. these will probably reach 500 sales each honestly since they are so cheap

just buy 2 of each? or do i need more

I luckily got 1 of each kings item before doubling, already made 2x ROI on those, waiting for my crafting mats to get there as well. Super hyped for the new items.

have 10-15 of each material kek

The enthusiasm is going to level off soon for the new items. Buy the rings and bangle before they double. Also buy cloaks, amulets, cologne and daggers before they also double in price.
Buy the ingredients later with dividends from above items unless you got in early.

I fucked up my first purchase and got in a little late on King's Crown, still made back my investment + some profit
Should have been quicker on the draw and bought more, it was an obvious one

you guys dont want to miss out on the legendary items like when the gungnir, the token and with the ragnarok all doubled in price.
2 doubled in price today. the cloak and token are getting close to doubling fyi

You can buy however many haha, whoever buys now should see a return and at the end will have the free item to show for.

easy money, look back in a year and shit your pants with what we're getting away with

THE CRAFTENING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!

buying frenzy, lucky was able to get an item or two

Lmao that meme is too dank. Too quick for it to be that dank

Who the fuck hasn't got their king set yet?

Not terrible. Made back everything currently, so now I just need to make enough to finish out the King's set.

YOU FUCKING PEASANT HOW DON'T YOU HAVE A KINGS SET ARE YOU A POOR MAN?

K so the dev is already screwing over early adopters by having a new set of items to buy less than a week after launch.

more content is never a bad thing

>Wave 2
>In a Ponzi scheme
pffhahaha

I'm still down 30%. I bought in on day 1. I should at least be able to make my money back.

It's not really a ponzi. The Dev only makes money on the first 75 of each item sold. Which means that he's going to keep on creating more and more items to make more and more money.

They were clear from the beginning they intended to release items in several waves. The items released today are crafting ingredients, whereas the first wave was weapons/gold boost etc

Y u salty because everyone but u make money stop being little bitch boi

How?

Bought a bunch of Merchants hats from the 155-160 zone.

sounds like you got in late relative to the crowd, or picked the wrong items
it's punishing but a group always loses in these things - hopefully new money comes in, or you can sell your items to get your investment back once the game drops

Read the contract brainlet. The Dev takes a cut of each item sold. It's in plain fucking site.

He made it seem like each wave would be weeks apart from each other. Not less than a week.

I don't get this. why should I care? Is there an actual game? seems like a pajeet scam

Did you buy in today's release? I got in somewhat late and am already at 150-200% on most of the items I bought.

Also, you'll make that 30% back once the auction house is up. You still hold the item/token and it's tradable, don't forget that.

not buying this gay shit strictly out of principle i dont care a bout making money on vaporwave scams that wont fucking ever come out

screencap this

Not true he gives everyone 1% of the initial buying price for every item sold. I did the math wrong though he profits on the first 100 sold. Then loses money on the next 75 and breaks even on every sale afterwards.

This. I have no idea what's going on.

wait for the auction house

It's an RPG. The thing here is that there are free items you only need to pay gas for (can be like $0.09 per transaction if you wait for cheap gas times). Once the game comes out even these free items may be worth something, who knows. If you enjoy RPGs this is the first of its kind closed-loop economy, as each item is its own ERC20 token. Items cannot be duped and gold cannot be printed on a whim by slaying monsters. The gold earned ingame will be bought back by a smart contract at a fixed rate per ETH.

It's not too late to purchase some of the cheaper items released today. Crafting/auction house is coming soon and you'll be able to sell your items (ERC20 tokens) right on the website without dealing with ED. You still receive dividends even if you sell the item btw.

I accidentally bought kings set twice instead of getting Hella items. I'm glad tho because this shit is gonna pop like my pussy.

The contract on all these items is messed up though. The Dev thought you'd be able to sell them on ED and whoever bought the item would be able to collect the dividends but it didn't work so he backpeddled and said not to buy them there anymore. I don't know how the auction house could fix the problem. The Devs are probably some undergrads who don't know what they're doing.

Goddamnit brainlet.

He gives 1% of the initial price to everyone. At 175 the price doubles.

So lets say an item starts at .5 eth. He makes .5 eth on the first sale, and 0 on the 101st. This makes an average of .25eth made per sale. .25ethx100 is 25 eth profit from the first 100 sales. Then the next 75 sales (101-175) cost him an average of .19eth per coin (101 he loses .005eth, 175 he loses .375. 75*.19=14 Then the price doubles, he's back to profiting per sale and then the price goes up per coin purchased. The payout only starts as a %. It's a fixed amount (1/100th of intitial price) per sale.

But more importantly this is already calculated and you can see it when you view the motherfucking transfer.

Yeah that's what I said. But yeah he profits off the first 101 sold. Not 100. Whoops.

its not stop fuding, the reason why ED isn't recommended is because of the fact that they take .3% of tokens traded - which causes the send transfer to fail since they only allow whole token transfers. 0 decimals wont work because it isnt supported in ALL clients out of the box (unlike 18)

I Understand where you’re coming from, but they were actually able to do this 2nd release without taking away from the first. Most of the core legendary items were released in the first wave. This second wave consists of mainly inexpensive craft items. In order to actually play the game to it’s full potential. You will
Need items from the first and second wave.

There are many free items to get you started as well

Wow op great ponzu better market sell my link

holy shit both of you are fucking morons read the damn code etherscan.io/address/0xb0952778a957019eea377ae3e4c7775dc68895fd#code

here I'll even post the relevant lines:

uint public constant devFee = 125; // 125 represents 12.5%

uint fee = shopSettings.price.mul(devFee).div(1000); // used to be msg.value.mul(devFee).div(1000); but we have refactored to only ever issue 1 token and the msg.value may exceed the price of one token

shopSettings.bank.transfer(fee);

every time an item is bought 12.5% goes directly to the devs, its not complicated at all

had to get in this wave, literally had only a couple bucks in my mm. gonna sell some stuff and get a few more items

Sorry to hear that, stay poor faggot LOL

“The devs are *probably* undergrads”

Another baseless claim from a brainless pleb

Yeah so if you have 3.9 Santa hats that bought off ED you were supposed to be able to get dividends off the full Santa hats so three of them in that case. However it doesn't work and the Dev thought it would. We're dealing with kids here. It's obvious if you look through telegram and discord that they're young. They're also pissing me off because I was expecting some reddit gains but they've pretty much given up on having a reddit following and just want to double down on shilling on Veeky Forums.
Do the devs seem like adults to you?

dividends arent tied to the item, its from the shop BRAINLET

if you read the fucking text it even says that its from subsequent sales from the SHOP

This item is enchanted. Each Moon Sugar Tablet you purchase from this SHOP will earn 0.0001 ETH for every subsequent SALE.

where does this imply that dividends are tied to token balance, rather than the shop sales per address?

>the devs are kids because i'm a fucking nigger who can't read

From the dev when I asked him about it on day 1. It didnt work though and that's why he said to stop selling on ED. Just don't be surprised if the auction doesn't ever happen.

yes, and what you're describing is specific to ED because they take .3% of the tokens from order fillers, if you fill an order (without making it) there are no fees.

you can't say that the devs don't know what they're doing because a single exchange (arguably the shittiest) has problems with it. are you really holding ED, which got DNS hacked about a month ago, the the shining standard of code quality?

0x OTC trades work fine

The game isn't even on the blockchain. If it was then if you bought the item from anywhere or had the item sent to you it would appear in your inventory. If I sent you a crypto kitty you would be able to look at it on the website and breed it and stuff. If I sent you a pep token it wouldn't be in your inventory. It doesn't work. Is that not alarming to you?

what the fuck are you talking about dude?

i can literally search "pep's token" on etherscan right now and see the latest purchases and transfers

the only thing that's alarming is your armchair autism user

hey look user its almost as if your FUD was completely baseless or you're just a fucking nigger

etherscan.io/tx/0x62b2fd5a1f39d47527297469b229eb38dc61fe6d38eaf2e17ec1c71ae9dfcfa9

The main fuckup is the item decimals, they shouldn't be divisbile.

etherscan.io/tx/0x934a209ae0e2a4d2305e9b2f1bcbbf560cae6ed5c89f169ee2a1fca103338524

SUCCESSFUL DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL FROM ETHERDELTA

thanks for the bump brainlet

Is there any way to view 0x pending or completed trades for these items? Interested to see those.

agreed, but people are blowing it out of proportion as if its impossible to trade on ED when you clearly can

desu not even an issue if you can auction stuff off anyway - order books arent really appropriate for these kinds of items - doesnt really work well for rare pepes (people are buying literal pieces of dust of cards)

No when you buy a pep's token you are sent an ERC20 token and can participate and get dividends. That ERC 20 token can't be traded to another address and then appear on the website with that new address. Try it. It doesn't work.

Yes, I know. And you can see the 12.5% going into their wallet that has over 100 eth in it when you view the transfer.

Was trying to explain the math that allows for that 12.5% based on how their system is described in the shop ui to a moron because I'm a fucking retard.

theres TWO CONTRACTS

the SHOP pays dividends irregardless of your token balance

the shop isnt a token its a contract. you can absolutely send the item tokens around, you're literally making shit up at this point after I've proven you wrong repeatedly. thanks for the bumps

heres the link to peps token for everyone to see that they are in fact, tradable tokens

when you send eth to the shop, it creates a variable for your address storing the balanced owed to you. this has nothing to do with the token itself. the 'dividends' as you describe are from the shop, which isn't an erc20 token. the game item created from the shop contract is the erc20 token

Yeah the token doesn't have any functionality. It's useless. They want you to believe that holding the token is what makes it appear in your inventory.

but thats what it does you fucking retard holy shit

can you explain why the items shown here are EXACTLY the tokens shown on etherscan for the same address?

can you explain why the items shown here are EXACTLY the tokens shown on etherscan for the same address?

False. The ERC 20 token has nothing to do with the item appearing in your inventory. It's just an ERC 20 token that they send to you after you purchase a shop item. It's like you said in this post >this has nothing to do with the token itself. the 'dividends' as you describe are from the shop, which isn't an erc20 token. the game item created from the shop contract is the erc20 token.
Except That where you're wrong is when you say the game item created from the shop is the erc20 token. It isn't. If you send the token to another address it won't be in that addresses inventory.

you are absolutely 100% lying, prove it otherwise. I've personally done trades with my friends on discord, so I know for a fact that it is working as described. you have no material to fud with besides 'the tokens aren't really tokens' and its really sad

Yeah and those tokens were not in the inventory for the new address they were sent to. The ERC 20 would be in the wallet it was sent to but it isn't the inventory on the website.

you're just rambling on at this point with nothing other than 'it doesnt work' without any actual SUBSTANTIAL PROOF of it not working

Why don't you prove that you're not lying? You said that you traded items with your friends on discord? Login to an address that the token was traded to and show that you can view the item in that addresses inventory.

here's the jolly boots

>TOKEN TRANSFER
etherscan.io/tx/0xfb82f1655e9cc6dc2519ba8c1ddb46351e8996b4d1dc7ba0d9963ce9601763e7

>ADDRESS TOKEN BALANCE
etherscan.io/token/0xfdce358f74ccc2c947fa8929f68e11ec55ae8954?a=0xe915a48fc966ad147df9b52f52b40e8a42237365

>INVENTORY LINK
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0xe915a48fc966ad147df9b52f52b40e8a42237365

can you tell me what that second item, top row, from the left is?

So this is literally just a minecraft clone trying to make a blockchain useful for no real reason right.

its not minecraft or anything like that at all. lurk moar or join the discord/tg and ask questions. devs are pretty active

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

I mean, that left side of the image looks incredibly like minecraft, even the logo/name.

I'm lurkin though.

i agree its definitely going for the aesthetic but their blog post has a lot of info on what the game will be like -> medium.com/@ethercraft

I guess it does work. Cool I'll probably make a pretty large profit then. I should probably buy more shit. This game will probably be huge.

whats your address user i'll send you something

0xd3bBCe79C1ecE2D15A24392571427c71FA7729E5
Thanks m8

etherscan.io/tx/0x31cf2d2690b9a3d3e5e1c3505a73e6c9f0200ae1561d07bac2543456f0d87e89

should take a few minutes, i'll let you know when i see it in your inventory

its still really cheap right now

boom.

clear cache (ctrl+f5 or ctrl+shift+r) if it doesnt show up

it's just a flat % you dumb cunt read the contract
why's this board full of such idiots

Dam thanks man. 130 bucks for free. My nigga

Kill yourself before your sperm sees the sun

Hope you got the king set

>implying I open the blinds

You should it would help you get more vitamin c and that will help you sleep and it'll regulate your mood.

>doesn't know his Cs from Ds

Says the CD

Dam everything already doubled in price. I guess I have to watch out for new items constantly.