How do you do, fellow pink wojaks?

fake wojak is fake

my gains. oh fiddlesticks, my gains. this really bums me out, fellow user of Veeky Forums.

This is it, the ultimate Veeky Forums anti-meme meme

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS TOLD ME LITECOINS WERE GREAT!! I'VE LOST EVERYTHING NOW!!!! HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO BUY FOOD?!?!

stop posting this shit, I hate it

1500 eoy right?

kek

holy fuck which part of this shit is reddit tier did you not get gtfo kys

Why are people such raging faggots? Keep making gayer and gayer shit fucking neck yourself soy cunt.

SOYJACKs OUT

CANT STAY AWAKE

>just posting for the (you)s at this point
>all these morons happily feeding them to him

>I am one with the gains, and the gains are with me

It gets worse the longer you look

stop

fauxjack

Could you try doing a different style, maybe more gritty and less aesthetic.

NO NOT THE GREEN ONE TOO. If this shit keeps up eventually someone will edit the original and then it'll spread to other boards and everyone will be unironically posting soyjaks and then everyone will know it came from Veeky Forums and anons will make fun of us for that.

omg fuck u,
you won we're coming.

I actually like this one

I FUCKING HATE THIS WOJAK

Do then why are you helping to spread it?

Don't worry, in a couple of months everyone will think it originated from reddit, and we won't have to live with the shame of it.

have an upvote sir

REEEEE DELET THAT SOYWOJAK

i really like this thread.

HODL!

>tryhard nojak

Please dear sirs, remove this false nojak and never bring the shame unto Veeky Forums ever again good sirs.

pajeet shillposts trigger me less than soyjaks

you want a meme war faggots?

does anyone have an archive of the original thread?

how about you take that gun from your fuckin ID and kys

tfw you already lost

>tfw when you're the first post in a legendary thread

>Soyjacks are a thing now
Fuck this gay earth

This is crossing the threshold from irony into real usage. Congrats soyjack, you /madeit/

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go all over
the world we are building the entire world. Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty
seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one
hundred and forty thousand dollars. WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP. And let me tell you that I am actually earning
around one hund- I mean one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week. WHAAAAAAAAT.
I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going
to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still
doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait
I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on
the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

MM MM NO NO NO

Keep this in mind son
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
that's all you need.

Heh........Nice shot, kid. You almost got me with that down turn punch.

I wonder if this guy hates himself or loves himself for the irony. Anyway I upvoted that thread.

I like this one

ok i'm in for the lulz now, send me the most cringiest green soyjak and i'll make the most cancerous post Veeky Forums ever seen.

Nojak, lol

nujack

These gay wojaks are subverting my board

too late but