COSS but run by competent developers

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)
>flash sale today only, for a lower price than the ICO in a month

CEO interview: youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

Use my referall link for extra coins pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL
Click on "go platform" in the upper right corner and make an account, and then join the telegram and you can enter the flash sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scam

why do you say that

because this is Veeky Forums and everything is a scam.

But I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing that whole thing up. I hope this investment works out for you :)

so are bitcoin and ethereum scams too according to you?

>like COSS
>no 50% fee allocation

You mean like Binance coin
Kys

Exchange concept is like COSS, coin concept is like binance.

Their sale is totally futk and broken btw. Website is k.o
>going to be a top exchange
>can't figure out how to run a small scale ico

Alright this sounds interesting, thanks for the heads up

they are using this presale and ico as a way to beta test their ico platform, so basically were all beta testers

say what you want about that but i dont think its fair to say that this is representative of what their rolled out exchange will be like, remember they already run a forex exchange with no problems

Yes bitcorn is a scam. If you put it in microwave for too long it turns to popcoin. BUT IF YOU DO NOT COOK ENOUGH, THEN IT STAYS HARD LIKE BITCORN.

Use goo DOT gl/Fve6mz

For higher ambassador bonus

flash sale password is 2damoon

>site is shitting the bed in beta
well that part is like COSS
>coin is used to pay fees
worse than COSS
>coin is mandatory
no thanks
Next shill thread you should maybe not compare it with a coin with a better incentive.

you don't have to buy it for fee's it sends an auto market order you faggot

like i said, coin is like binance, exchange concept is like coss

the exchange hasnt launched yet, we are beta testing their ico software right now

I'm just rebuying some cheap COSS right now.

They've fucked up before but that's why it's undervalued ATM

they fucked up at every level. i still hold some though, i still have some hope. but i think they will be destroyed by coinmetro

So what? You're basically just saying that the only reason the coin exist is because they want one. No fee split, not even a discount like BNB. For anyone not holding their coin as a speculative asset it only serves as an invisible extra layer of market friction that'll artificially inflate the exchange's volume.

But it's not. BNB has added value as a fee discounter.

DYOR
some coins shilled here made me rich

NULS, INT, XRP just to name a few

>they fucked up at every level.
How so?

I've never bother with COSS and always saw it as a pajeet scam for some reason

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

>network error
>login loop

Does it pay divy? COSS pays out 50% of the fees.

All services on the website will be payed with XCM, that includes trade fees and every other service that is being planned. Because there is always incentive to buy the token as long as people are using the exchange the price will keep on rising. If you buy it today it will be x amount cheaper than in a month. If you don't buy it yourself the exchange automatically puts in a market buy order everytime you do a trade. Everytime a coin is used a certain percentage of it is burned so supply is alwayd decreasing.

Their website was shit for a long time, they launched a new UI which looks a lot better but ran like shit, and then they recently had a bug where limit orders were placing as market orders. They actually were really classy with the last bit, and reversed every trade that happened during that time, even in cases where people had transferred their profits off site, and are giving 100% of trading fees to COSS holders for a month to apologize. Site is getting an update every 3rd day now, and is running a lot better, but the bad rollout shook a lot of peoples' confidence. I'm waiting a while before I jump back in, just to make sure they've got their shit straight.

Yeah, I got all that. It doesn't disagree with what I said. The coin is objectively worse than both the coins you've compared it to in this thread.

Not even close to being late on COSS, most normies don't even know it exists yet...

You're just a brainlet, there is incentive to buy the coin to pay lower fees in both cases it just doesn't have the same structure.

brainlet confirmed

scam coin, early presalers got 300% cheaper coins. Yes, you read that correctly. 300%

>to pay lower fees
Lower fees than what? If all the fees are paid in XCM then they aren't lower than anything, that's just what their fee is. Like, if I'm trading ETH/BTC, are they going to show me a hypothetical fee in BTC that I would hypothetically pay if the fee wasn't automagically paid in XCM?

you are all missing the point, what the token does is actually meaningless. coinmetro aims to be normiebase for crypto trading, so who gives a fuck if the coin is worse than kcs? if the platform succeeds and is a "easy trading exchange" for normies, the value of token will hit the blue skies.

this is not about "what the token can do", this is about the exchange platform

The site finally works again.

ok see ya then, retard. Next time hire a firm that makes a unique website and not the same exact style that Bloom and a bunch of other ICOs already had

>won't be going anywhere until May or June
Eh I'll just get it on ED

Literally all cryptos are borderline ponzi schemes.

exchange beta will be up in march