>makes $2 million from crypto
>wants to start a hedge fund
>does not know how to start
>goes to Veeky Forums for help because retarded
>what do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cognition-dao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't require a lot of talent to make money from crypto.

dude just buy VEN or UFR lmao, wait a week then you can go afk for 5 years and spend your profits

you need to stop LARPING

>Muh hedge fund
Hedge funds are a meme and their success is entirely based on networking. The only way to succeed with a hedge fund is if you're already filthy rich (im talking at least 50m+) and have massive social networks that are compromised of mainly extremely wealthy and successful people, and I doubt that a Veeky Forums posting autist is social enough to convince rich people to invest in him.

Honestly, you're better off just waiting for the next financial crash and then buying into index funds.

nope

yes, i know. but i'd like to try to make moar

my nigga i might go all in on VEN. good idea? dont try to fuck me

if you dont go all in on ven you are handicapped. This is the best opportunity in our lifetime

Don’t ask this question on biz. Not many people have experience running a hedge fund. Also, there isn’t one way that a hedge fund can be ran. You have to invent it yourself OP. Here are the ingredients

- a hedge fund must be held privately. So you can’t go public
- a hedge fund needs to own equity in other companies. Almost exclusively companies that are themselves not publicly traded

Read about rule 506 and private placements with the SEC. read a basic gestalt or quick rundown about the investment company act of 1940 and business development company act of 1940, then figure out where you want to go from there

Good luck

thank you user

do you even know what a hedge is OP?

dude....

You post a pic of Ray.

say you have 2 million.

want to start a hedge fund.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY HEDGE FUNDS DEAL IN? 2 million is nothing.

take that 2 million to bridgewater. They'll make more money off of it than you could.

radical transparency bitch (anyone that has worked with bw, knows what i mean)

could it be constructed as a pass through vehicle to invest on behalf of friends and family?

if you don't have trading experience at an institution then don't bother.

I just made similar
How did you cash that much out?

cashed out $1.2 mil to pay off student loans, prepare for law school, and travel europe for a few months

my nigga we made it

Lol how did you cash that much out though
I haven't even considered it till now and coinbase limit is like 100k

converted everything to ETH, send to Gemini, sell it, free wire transfer to bank

My man
See you in Lambos

>what do i do?
Raise >$2m of external capital.
Inject your $2m of memcoin into the fund.
Trouser the USD and hope for performance fees.
>winning

Easily

Bulllshit you LARPing fag. If i had that kinda money I would just buy a bunch of masternodes and live off the interest. I'd also buy a new S-class coupe and an apartment.

Do you know what a hedge fund is? Those are for extremely rich people who have friends who are also extremely rich and also lazy and who will give him their money to fuck around with as long as he proves he can handle the stock market. Getting 2m in crypto doesn't put you anywhere near the guys who own hedge funds

why u cash out now? Tether?

Dude i hope you have like 5 mil still in crypto if you took out 2.
we've got a long way to go

Crypto is normieville now tho.

I've known a few people that worked at Bridgewater, only one made it past the first 12 months. Weird colleague reporting system

github.com/cognition-dao

Email me if interested.

[email protected]

Far from it
Normie ville is when normies can purchase directly from banks and not exchanges

You'll be able to run funds on coinmetro

I haven't cashed anything I literally just started to consider what to do now

>i just won the lotto so i'm a financial wizard
you are not gonna make it. dumb luck doesn't mean you have the licences to invest othr people's money. even more so, why would you. if you are such a genius, get a bank loan if your 2m is not enough for your trading