Will Bitcoin ever be over $12k again?

fuck off to reddit you gender-confused dickhead

also your wojak sucks

yes, unfortunately this shitcoin won't die just yet

Nah, but Etherium will

f u

tonight

This wojak is such shit.

This wojak isn't funny it just makes me fucking mad. Please stop posting these shit tier modern art wojaks.

Yes, unfortunately it will be at least 30k by March.

I hope not. Btc is cancer and I wish all my coins would decouple from that shit dinosaur.

came by to say your wojak fucking sucks, delet this

this fucking wojak needs to fuck off to reddit

this is the Dada movement of wojak posting

Fuck you for posting this shit cartoon face
Not even calling it a wojak cause it aint

fucking sjw wojak

fuck you

It's fucking god awful but looking at the catalog and seeing people post it, I've come to realize that it HAS to be ironic shitposting. Look at how fucking awful it is lmfao. Christ. Seeing the entire catalog plagued with these would give me a nice chuckle right now.

Fucking kek. For some reason lurking on the pathetic original thread makes this anti-meme all the better.

It is. Some art school user earnestly posted it as OC this morning. Got totally shit on. Now it lives on.

When is somebody going to apply the chad/virgin meme to the two wojack styles?

its soyjack you fucking cucks

Yes in two days.

Its some sort of reddit hive attack
Fuck this shit my head hurts from it
This is worse than Jihan Wu dump
Faggot who posted it is "artist" who got fired from his job, I wonder why.

what the fuck kinda bootleg faggot ass wojack is that? you should serously consider killing yourself for using such a shitty rip off

desperate reddit fag spamming shit-tier threads just to post his nu-male shit-tier wojaks.

Fuck off twat.

I told you fuckers in that thread that his wojak would be legendary. The triggering effect it had made it obvious.