Anyone getting tired and bored holding this coin? just waiting for that fork date announcement feels like a lifetime...

anyone getting tired and bored holding this coin? just waiting for that fork date announcement feels like a lifetime. It better not disappoint, I've missed so much moon missions holding this shit. I'v all ined on this coin btw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/954527006242295808
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/953440270170972160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A tad tired, and a tad weak. Its been stressing me out past couple days.

Soon.

dude this fork will happen in march, it's a fucking cancer coin for now with all the other coins gaining way more, look at IOC, fucking great news comming, potencial for a 50$+ coin and picking up speed and volume. FUCK ZCL sold this piece of shit when I started reading their telegram, bunch of fucking pajeet wannabees.

just consider that holding/accumulating this coin will MOST LIKELY outgain any moon missions you chase, in the same timeframe (from whenever til fork). just hold, sell/buy, build the stack, and we'll make it. 400zcl scrub, here.

i only have ten lol. what wallet are you posed to have it in anyway? Mines on cryptopia's exchange

there's a wallet out now but it's not perfect, afaik. next announcement will be perfect (or as close to it) wallets for windows and mac, then prob exchange support and a fork date. ten is still good, brother. we got this

trex will not support it and this coin will die. you want to risk this going back to 0$ ? good luck. not to mention rhett is a fucking moron when it comes to PR

Devs are cashing out.

I'm going to keep holding, but I would like for them to announce a fucking date already.

Been holding for a long time. Remember that BTCP is a big prize. Look at these fucking street shitting pajeets trying to get you to drop your ZCL. Can't you see? BTCP is a the new bitcoin.

No, rhett is cashing out. They already delayed progress by a week from testing and tweaking. Check the twitter. Its going to developer hell.

also bittrex not giving support for the 1:1 says enough.

Dude I've been hearing this FUD all week. It's bullshit. No one believes you retard.

bittrex hasn't made any kind of announcement yet fucking pajeet kill yourself

Less tarded than you when I see you still backing this in march and its gone nowhere further with tweaking here n there to supposedly fix shit when they selling it out to all the believers.

Holy fuck the FUD goes on without any proof once again.......sad to see Veeky Forums is seen as the most moronic board when it comes to trustworthy news.

What makes you think they have anything in place to give the support by end of month? As some people believe the magic will happen?

Fork isn't happening until February. Jesus man you're pathetic. Just fuck off already.

As said yesterday by a smart user. All these FUDers are not FUDing so they can help you out in losing your money, nobody gives a fuck about anybody on this board, they’re doing it to accumulate.

If you follow their social media you’ll know they’re fully up to speed with everything. Pic related.

And the FOMO has any proof of delivering?

There already delayed see pic.

enjoy your bags for months faggots, feel free to wait until March/April for that fork (if it even happens at all)

based on their gay ass schedule they should have already released the wallet, how's that coming along?

>not having 200 on an bittrex.

The silence today was deafening. Algorithms testing 1.4....Put more fiat in today to add to my all in...
>what is BTG

You can't help but laugh at these fudding fools who didn't buy during the dip last week.

> Just fuck off already

Someone has had their tendies today?

980k sticks in my crawl pretty bad.

They slightly delayed it because the entire market took a huge shit. They're trying to time the annoucement at peak normie surge and when the market starting mooning. More money and exposure this way too.

All the FUD are whales wanting to accumulate more. I remember a couple of whales saying "literally nobody is selling anymore, getting hard to accumulate" then all of a sudden ernest and other fud threads start popping up.

Fuck off whales and retards who fell for the FUD

All you have to do is look at the order book on bittrex and see the massive buy and sell walls put up by whales trying to accumulate. They're getting frustrated that shrimps like me aren't dropping our bags for them, so they're resorting to this FUD shit on Veeky Forums and leddit.

this

No they delayed it because there are issues in testing. Read the picture, it is not some fanciful imagination of the current market...what better way to cash out as they like every other who goes through "Developer Hell" will anounce delay after delay and you will lap it up like a babys mouth to a mothers teet.

Its just the early start of the death spiral and you white knights know no better.

Why give a shit if other people hold then? I could care less if people invested in a shitcoin i felt would fail.

Bittrex hasn't announced anything, dumb nigger

Exactly. Why does he care so much? Just a good natured user right? Looking out for his Veeky Forumsbro best interests right? yeah right..hahaha

My mothers teet, nice.

Look at the price, if the project was a sham and they're delaying it while i suck teets, shouldnt insider whales be dumping? Why is price going up with no signs of a dump? Why is it breaking higher highs daily?

Follow the money, the money is found by delaying the fork because the market is taking a dump right now, they want to make it seem like they're working on unsolved issues but it's just a convenient way to delay without causing too much fud

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

I take pleasure in the suffering of those who defend of things soon to fall apart before them and are are chronically ignorant of the incoming doom.

Does anybody notice in ZCL threads, there is always 1 very try hard fudders that post a lots? calling people retard, zcl and btcp will worthless blah blah?
Is it you again user? are you gonna mention whalecoin, x10 already or something like that?

Luckily I did not listen to you at $25 tho.

Update to their road map.

probably the same guy who shilled hush too
really pathethic

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/954527006242295808

because everyone believes and speculates in it good run now yeah but like the rest who hoddled it slowly withers away into threads of despair . happened many a time here.

Fork simulation by EOM... pointing to fork date by early Feb? Anyone saying March/April is retarded

I think people are saying it because a whale named Ernest said it'll happen March/April.

If anything strays from this roadmap then it will be real FUD and good to sell and rebuy a dip later.

Don't understand what you're trying to say. What do you mean exactly?

haha, despise his try hard, ZCL still goes up healthily. I think he's the retard that sold 90% of his stack at $20 and bitter seeing himself missing a lot of money. I go to in every ZCL thread expectingto see that salty fgt again.

Hey, not like I was the one casting the tard card first, heck according to this thread am also a nigger pajeet too. I only pointed out to one person I'd be less a tard than them when the storm comes sailing their way.

If you so confident, why not just ignore? Unless there is an element of doubt somewhere in the back of your mind your trying to ignore.

That whale ernest is fraud. He built up a "reputation" by shilling zcl at 30k sats. It was well known by non insiders way before then. Faggots on biz now worship him like he did anything, and he's riding that attention train.

2 days ago there was an imposter ernest spreading fud, then the real ernest came into the same thread and spread fud on a diff thread later. Coincidence? No, collusion to spread fud, ernest might really be a whale but his intentions aren't aligned with anyone but himself.

>thought about buying zcl at 10k SATs
>got in at 25k sats

>twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/954527006242295808

Holy shit!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Bitconnect, Pandacoin, Bancor,Vertcoin, Digibyte, Reddcoin, Mooncoin... on and on and on

your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best, pajeet

I'm simply trying to prevent you from fudding anons away from their valuable ZCL bags.

At first I believed but as the thread went on + the new thread... Seemed a lil fabricated.

Same, for a second it seemed possible but it seemed too coordinated. Imagine how many people they managed to get with that, if you watched during those threads, there was a small buy wall constantly eating orders up. Price only dipped slightly before firing off again.

Delay again and again and again
Do you remember when the fork was to be made on Christmas's eve ? lol
Devs are shit, Rhett do nothing and he has now millions, good to him but this is a shit coin

normally, I dont care, fud is normal, but who try hard like you desu? You replied everybody with negativity, even the shillers post less than you and I see you in every ZCL thread. I am a fudder too, I fud req to bought it at half ICO price, so spare me on your "good intention" please, stop pretending you are a good Samaritan, faggot. I truly hope ZCL go up a lot so you feel like you want to kys for selling your ZCL at dirt cheap price.

Fuck off fiend you arent getting my ZCL!

Lets put it this way then, people are ramping up the updated roadmap.

Old Road Map Electrum Wallet testing
20-21 Jan
New Road Map Electum Wallet testing
24-27 Jan

Old Map public fork simulation
Few days after 21 -22 Jan, so 23-24
New Map public fork simulation
27-28 Jan

No admission of the source of the issue. Its going into developer hell. Probly only a guesstimate the Devs could concoct to deal with it. And this will stretch and stretch.

I'll be honest-- that timed with the correction scared the shit out of me. Still here tho!

Source nigger. Far i remember there were not set dates.

lol at these nakamoto scheming faggots, no one but you guys will ever give a shit about ZCL or BTCP.

get a life loser!

Just watch developper's github of BTCP/Zclassic, it's empty before december ... If you have newbies you can't rely on correct delay

Well alot of people are replying to me so I'm returning the same in kind, as far as negativity I wasnt telling the person i was responding im a fudding retarded nigger pajeet?

Doubt yeah i admit im getting across and I feel justified given my recent posts is justified and its easy for the white knights to get riled. Its going to be a cash out.

esp considering its not a btc fork, but a zcl fork with an airdrop to btc wallets

>t. guy who bought 100 at $39-75 and sold at $180-220

thanks for the 10k gains retards

Here : twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/953440270170972160

He is right

this is one of those coins where if I sell mine it will immediately start mooning, or days later it will and I will regret. Fk it, holding - look how much it recovered from the dip (ie, all the way) versus all the other shitcoins. fking hodling, looking to buy more

There have been two roadmaps in this thread, one old and the current one just recently updated from twitter and not upoloaded by myself... more so by those defending it. Click on them for your own review.

is this truthful? I thought it was a btc fork with airdrop to zcl holders...?

believe it or not dude...I think you just convinced me. It is kind of seeming fishy as hell. I don't know this rhett faggot...what if he is scamming me. ZCL is def a shit coin. I'm dropping my bags congrats.

I see that was 3 days ago. This new roadmap seems much more fleshed out.

The first one had one date.

3 days ain’t shit if we were waiting weeks and then they suddenly changed the date I’d see it as bullshit.

Look there are oppurtunities to make some money in the anticipation and speculation. But the long run.... its just a downward spiral.

don't drop out yet, wait for a little more gain. Should go back 200-300 level, that's where I'll unload, along with Rhett and the gang

lol, prepare to get JOOST'd son

I have inside information, they delay it because there is one person on the fork and 2 on the electrum (but only one working)
This people can't do everything ... they have like 30 devs but only 2 working wtf

This will do x3 at leastbut lost momentum

ugh dude its just the order that's different. They're doing the same shit overall in roughly same timespan as before. They just clarified what some things specifically

Haha same, thought about selling half for a second, and I might've if ernest didn't post his own thread saying the fork will happen in
late march/april. Exaggerated FUD is not believable

Itll take maybe a week or two when they announce added delays I hope some biz will realise the situation thats unfolding.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, I will screenshot this and remind you when ZCL shoot up. Believe fudders care for you lmao. Look for the zclfudretard.jpg next week so you know it is me.

Again why do you people give a shit. You only fud if you think you are missing out or are trying to get people to lower the price.
Like you said you sold your “bags”. You are out of the game. Why warn others, this isnt fucking reddit.

This sounds like believable fud, I can see that being a reason for sure. Still gonna hold, fuck it

I did say theres money to be made just not long term. That money is purely on the hivemind of hopes of all the people like those who responded against me.

I bought way too high anyways at 1.31 sats. It'll certainly dip below that. At any rate I'm done going all in on one coin. I'm doing a 1/4 split between 4 coins. Maybe I'll dump 1/4 of my stack back in ZCL when it dips.

Gotta agree there, but it all depends on market timing. I mean look at some of the coins that have gone up lately.. If bitcoin is en route to 20k when the fork happens I feel its gonna gain more momentum.

Its up 10% today. If you are goin to sell do it once it’s back at the price you bought in at...

they're good samaritans desu senpai!

yes and that will be on the hysteria of things supposedly to come and hyperbole of social media when more tangible items are not being delivered with delays but it will be forgiven and defended given the good market conditions for BTC.

no im a cunt that upsets people with what they dont want to hear.

/jSXTmAU

In other words, its ok to be bullish on this-- how much can we really predict in the market-- but because this is more of a news/hype-based trade watch very carefully.

>try hard 20 posts
>brown ID
convince me you not pajeet please.
Anyway, you seem really dig in ZCL so I assume you owned at least 100 ZCL at some point?0 The miss out must be killing you, you could have a lot of money if you did not sell early haha.

I bought at $39 and sold incrementally around the top. I'm telling you this because I think it's sound advice. It seems the horizon is tinged with bad news, and that this is extremely overbought and has been since it's ATH. I don't the market will care about a Zcash fork that named itself Bitcoin. The market barely cares about Zcash as it is.

If this were reddit I'd tell you go ahead and buy high, but you are my kin, user-san, whether you like it or not, and I'm looking out for you.

precisely, the good news has vanished and it's only bagholding until something good happens. It'll take at minimum 2 weeks to reach it's previous ATH imho, and during that time I see it dipping below $80. I could be wrong, but I'll reevalaute this project once it properyl dips

I think it will hit 0.015 again, i then expect in february a series of delays and excuses to follow. and will bounce around 120-135 and then decline looking at itself as it is and BTC progresses or regresses only minimally.

I didnt mind I had the time to pass to reply to people. I wish I were more olive colored but am white. Dont know I guess with the replies I got I just thought I'd entertain it for the time being for my own mental titillation.

Im still skeptical its all a gamble.
I have 70. Bought at 160ish before it shot back to 210-220. Im not all in though.

It has bitcoin in the name. Normies here that and they fomo. If the devs stay on or above schedule i see at least it goin g back to 220 and higher.

Im not calling you a fudder/sound mad-- You are making good points and people should not invest blindly-- but do you have evidence there could be delays, or just a hunch? i know in the interviews with Rhett and Tai Zen he mentions theres no long-term funding for ZCL/BTCP (everyone should watch these if you put money into this).

You know what else has bitcoin in the name? BitcoinZ, a bitcoin fork using, yes, Zk-snarks tech. Did normies, or the market in general, care? No.

Only the bag holders of this coin care about this, and I think it's future is rather bleak, despite being very bullish on it initially. Further, go on coinmarket and cntrl+f "Bitcoin" and look at the graveyard of failures there. This is nothing new, and the market is growing both weary and tired of bitcoin knock offs, and bitcoin in general actually.

I have free time too, I feel really great when people missing out big big gain and have a lot regret, for my own pleasure.

Its just some observations, and past experiences of getting burnt and I guess you see a pattern in how it comes about. Get the same sort of think with 3 years development experience even in the fancy frameworks we work in that aims to deliver super soon like Agile or Scrum. Its like bulshitting the project manager thats all still good or it could be even better.

same, this is why I'm glad I sold my ZCL for CND and am now up x4 vs a slowly dipping price fucking faggot neckbeard loser

Graveyard? 3 btc forks on top 100, how the fuck is that the graveyard?

There's no hope for you fuckwits, just sell your shit and move on, you're the one that's gonna be missing out

Slowly dipping? it's slowly going up. resistant to bitcoin crashes too, tf you talking about