OMG

I'm not even snobbish about being more intelligent than all of you, I'm angry.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS THE NEXT ETH

IT LITERALLY IS. THE TEAM IS THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo
youtu.be/1eluNnM0f9Q
coinmarketcap.com/tokens/
pastebin.com/6sEJy38g
etherscan.io/address/0xd26114cd6EE289AccF82350c8d8487fedB8A0C07#code
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op, please go

.... away....

because people keep saying ICX will be the next ETH. also I went all in on ZRX so i cant

The next ETH is based on ETH blockchain?

everyone had months to get into omg. if they havent who cares, its their problem.

pssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...stfu..i am STILL accumulating!!!

These 3 will combine to make ethereum the future of online financial trading.

>the protocol for trading tokens
Why is that needed?

0x is retarded and even Kyber is just a few Asians rubbing sticks together.

Only OMG is necessary to do that. And everyone you'd want on your team is involved in it.

I drive myself crazy over the fact that there are people here who don't see this. It's so blatantly obvious to me. This thing will be four digits SOON.

I just can't take the stupidity any more.

They're all pajeets, r-right?

arent ZRX and KNC competing though?

where does LINK come into play?

Because nothing in this market is a guarantee, can only go off trends, and the trend for this one is not good. I'd rather buy in at 30 or 50 dollars if it shows a clear uptrend against eth, but for now if you've been holding this since it was 7 bucks, you are actually losing eth. As of this moment it's just an era token with no use

Prove me wrong

How much OMG do I need for this?

>chartist TA logic
You know you could actually evaluate the technology and the people involved in the market, right?

Ever think that could be a better long term predictive tool than drawing triangles?

Are you from India?

I have 2.5K. I love the idea of OMG, I made some great gains in September, but am currently all in on FUN.
Should i split stack 33.3% OMG and 66.7% FUN?
Or just all-in on something due to low cash.

> OmiseGO Decentralized Exchange (DEX) to send, buy, sell, or trade fiat currencies

How the fuck are they gonna pull that off, how the fuck is OMG gonna dynamically hedge the FX risk?
3 chinks and some crypto advisors are going to try recreate a SEA decentralized Visa.

This is worse than the LINK meme with 2 devs.

Shit is going nowhere.

>FUN
>OMG for FUN

JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are new to this board you likely missed the OMG hype from last year.
The hype will return and make the previous hype look like child's play.
Look at that god damn roadmap and vitaliks involvement.

If you're not accumulating before this hits triple digits I cant help you.
The surest best for 2018 behind ethereum itself

How new are you to crypto?

>If you are new to this board you likely missed the OMG hype from last year.
I was here, and I'm so glad I didn't miss it. I know exactly what I'm holding.

And I think 3 digits is conservative.

despite the small price action (relative to the massive moons we saw from different coins in Dec-Jan) it has still managed to keep its place around the top 25. Impressive.

so, why expect high gains of a top25? won't the market cap increase be slower?

This user is trying to dump he's bags on you this coin is bag holder central

>820BTC volume in the last 24 hours
>anyone needing to dump

had a chuckle tbqh ngl la

>why expect high gains of a top25?
Gee I don't know maybe it has something to do with the specifics of the coin you refuse to look into

will OMG have a programmable language like ETH?

When plasma is in prod the market won't know what hit it

It will have an sdk so that devs can easily implement products using their network rather than having to do all the footwork themselves.

how many do i need to make it?

lmao it's LITERALLY just an erc20 token how deluded are you

the best thing about this shitcoin is all of reddit went all in on it at the ath and just sit in their sub jacking each other off all day and downvoting negative posts while we make money

please op buy more

Can someone explain OmniSeGo? I have $1000 worth of it but I didn't bother to research it.

and that price action was literally just from a skateboard and pictures at google. I can't imagine how fast it'll move once the eth/omg plasma marriage is commenced

>LITERALLY just an erc20
I don't mind you not making it.

isn't 80%+ of the top100 coins erc20?

Wait it's just an ERC20 token?
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo

I made one in an hour last weekend.

Lol yup don't do any more research also ERC20s are worthless lol

All 3 projects will have their own independent uses. And I wouldn't be surprised if kyber and omisego announce some sort of partnership soon, potentially as soon as next week, pic related. Look at the hype right now over centralized exchange tokens like binance, kucoin, and coss. This attention will shift to decentralized exchanges, with the top ethereum projects leading the way. I used to only hold omg, but I've recently seen the light that these projects will compliment each other.

youtu.be/1eluNnM0f9Q

Forgot to attach picture.

weren't they supposed to have a wallet and staking released like last october? how's the working out for you?

this coins performance is in embarrassment and the volume keeps going lower and lower, it had it's chance but the dude would rather post skateboards than work on the product and now it's yesterdays news. there will be no glorious comeback for this shit it's dead in the water.

i am still kind of fond of it, it was my first moon mission, got in at $1 and sold at $6 after a bunch of bad trades starting out...but move on.

So some event put them all on stage together at the same time therefore partnership?

Look I get the Vitalik connection with Kyber, but it doesn't do anything OMG doesn't do, and much better too. Loi isn't particularly impressive there's nothing to it.

0x is just dumb.

>released like last october?
No.

uh yeah? are you retarded?
coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

Omisego = decentralized bank
Kyber = decentralized exchange
Zrx = retarded

>Kyber = decentralized exchange
So is OMG, and a much better one because it includes fiat.

This is what I'm saying. Kyber is redundant and a poorer version of OMG

ya i'm not surprised when some obvious scam like dentacoin is an erc20 token

Crypto 2018 in a nutshell. Instead of getting into established coins that actually do exist, people are betting on pipe dreams and vapor that might become real if over 9000 conditions are met.l Only a tiny fraction of those tokens will ever get their mainnet established and populated and another tiny fraction of those will actually live up to the expectations. Thing is, unlike bitcoin & co. even _if_ they gonna make it, they will already be prepumped at this point (most are now already). HODLing btc from 2011? Smart move. Getting into these shittokens now for the long run? Not so much. Ride the hype and make some profit and wait for who will at least be able to turn his worthless token into a an actual coin.

How new are you Jesus Christ

wat, u actually believe that dentists need their own cryptocurrency? lol just lol

you're talking about NEO, not OMG

I don't give a fuck about dentcoin or 99% of coins.

But the fact that anything is ERC20 means absolutely fucking nothing

why is omg being shilled so hard right now

I'm talking about every single wannabe coin that doesn't have an established network.

>1 thread
>shilled

no, it means that it's extremely easy to implement, it does nothing, and it's riding off of the back of ethereum, and wouldn't exist if ethereum didn't exist. how new r u friend?

It's moving to it's own blockchain this year. Don't be a fool

>it does nothing
Stay fucking poor.

Also, OMG is moving to its own blockchain and will bond to Ethereum with plasma. OMG will be the native token on its own blockchain and is using Ethereum for security, as well as development and networking support.

You don't understand anything I just told you because you're fucking brand new to this space and don't even realize what Ethereum even is.

Fuck you asshole.

>it's riding off of the back of ethereum, and wouldn't exist if ethereum didn't exist.
omise helped fund and found ethereum, eth might not be what it is today if not for omise.

"is moving"
"will be"
etc

just like lightning network is coming ANY DAY NOW

im sure they'll make their own blockchain, any minute now :^)

All talk. No actual blockchain yet. Come back with code.

they've been saying that for a year now

they also promised a wallet and staking by now which if you noticed isn't any closer to existing than it was back in june when they were saying it was almost here

not enough time to make a working blockchain and post twitter pics outside google taiwan

fuck this coin

>literally 1 thread

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

This is the token you bought.

pastebin.com/6sEJy38g

It's 400 lines of source code, most of it 'boilerplate' (that means copied for you noobs). All the code does is move standard tokens around.

But it WILL BE REINVENTING THE FUTURE, yeah, sure. For now you just have a shit token.

etherscan.io/address/0xd26114cd6EE289AccF82350c8d8487fedB8A0C07#code

Partnered with Japanese central banks, yen backed crypto

>development time doesn't exist

Hey, if you want to trade your shitcoins that have shitty working products go ahead.

Just remember this thread.

Remember you had the opportunity to get in on a project made by the undisputed greatest minds in all of cryptocurrency and you blew it.

You blew the chance of a fucking lifetime. Because you wanted IMMEDIATE and fleeting gains through gambling useless crap.

There's a term for that. High time preference. It's associated with dumber people.

You.

Blows my mind that people still want to bet against vitalik. If this isn't just trolling to keep an omg thread bumped, you all will feel silly one day.

Thanks just bought 100k

they all have 0 omg

i fucking hate bitcoin, do you know why? because i have fucking 0

>calls other coins useless crap
>y-yeah well our coin is useless crap NOW but one day it will do something!!!!!!

you and every other coin buddy outside of eth and a few others none of this shit is worth holding more than a couple weeks

why don't i just go buy ada or icx or ven or iota or one of the other ten thousand coins that might do something eventually there are a lot better things out there than omg if i wanted to gamble on some whitepaper science bullshit

if you've been holding omg for the past 6 months you have been a huge loser

trying looking in the catalog you inbred

omg ico was held when eth was $300
the ico token cost were like 20 cents or something

youre a fucking idiot. stop posting.

>whitepaper science bullshit
Thanks for distilling your retardation in a tight phrase.

Stay poor you subhuman brainlet.

>they've been saying that for a year now
omg hasnt been around for a year

>they also promised a wallet and staking by now
nope. where did you get that from anyway?

>if you've been holding omg for the past 6 months you have been a huge loser
and yet omg was only released like 6 months ago, at the cost of 20 cents a token. so thats almost 100x gain on a coin with actual volume and liquidity.

holy fuck you are one dumb cunt. kys.

your only argument is

>muh road map muh future product

you are no better than the niggers buying tron. $10000 per trx 2025 look at muh roadmap. xDD

also vitalik made multiple twitter statements distancing himself from this product recently cause they kept reposting that pic of him in the omg shirt he used to wear all the time to play up the hype, notice he never wears it anymore he probably just got it for free and didn't realize what he was implying

have fun with your bags though omg and tron will dominate 2025 buddy

>also vitalik made multiple twitter statements distancing himself from this product recently
citation?

>also vitalik made multiple twitter statements distancing himself
Troll. Fuck off

this coin was worth $9 in august. it's worth $19 today. if you think that's an acceptable performance when the crypto market 10x'd since then good for you, buy more please

the ico was in july, at 20c a token
keep trying

Much of the thread seems to be you talking to nonbelievers. I didn’t know a lot of these things and you caused me to look more into it. For that, thank you OP. How many omg are you holding? I may just dump my icx for omg after mainnet

But KNC's main focus is to be a decentralized exchange where as OMGs is to be a decentralized bank. OMG would be better off mastering the decentralized banking part so their decentralized exchange isn't half assed. KNC is only focusing on being a decentralized exchange so I'll assume that KNC will be better in that field.

The meme is 4000 and I have well over that.

No need to say 0x and Kyber is retarded, but otherwise agreed. Been holding since July and I honestly cant understand how this isnt a top 10 coin already

I will buy $10000 OMG if someone can explain to me what exactly Plasma is

Its the stuff aliens use in Halo

ionized gas

Nice bought 100k

A way of using more than one blockchain to toy around with the properties of both to achieve high throughput, decentralization and security all at the same time.

It's essentially impossible to achieve all 3 of those things using only one blockchain.

So they're using two. OMG acts as the high throughput and the decentralization. Ethereum is the security.

Invest now.

Lightning network for ethereum, essentially

Pay me respect

Anything coming up should i buy

ree

That's fucking bullshit.
He tweeted saying his favourite type of token is OMG. Get outta here with your FUD

Exactly. Anything that's not Bitcoin is just centralized pyramid scheme. You are well invested since ico but nobody since then is, and can't afford thousands or even hundreds anymore. Hype is gone, the value is diminished and the only people still buying were the ones who got in early, but since 4 months ago you've only been losing eth because no new investors when there's thousands of other projects more undervalued

Meet the plasma wojack

Its been uptrending for weeks stay poor.

Zoom out. Reason why OMG will fail, it's holders too tunneled on 2018, which will definitely not be a profitable year for alts

LN is already here nigger kys