INT (the next neo)

mooning boys.

You still havent got in, user?

Who is feeling comfy? get in here goys

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
youtu.be/67ofGxOnzks?t=1223
youtube.com/watch?v=f7F5F7DUFZc&feature=youtu.be&t=432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy.

Got only 3k. Am I gonna make it?

been in since 2.8k sats, max comfy.

ayyyyy this coin is lit af!!! yall gotta get in here this coin gonna change the world!!

>circulation: 150m
>total: 1b

No thanks.

been in since 2k sats bb and this shit is gonna go crazy!!! new whitepaper this week and mainnet before end of month!! and proof of stake announcement soon ayyyyyyyooooo for yayooooo

Pump and dump shitcoin

This is stealth fud, I like it.

>circulation: 150m
>>total: 1b

this lmao.

Also some pajeets are shilling it hard on Veeky Forums this week so you already know whats up.

have you taken a look at the graph?

yes, youll buy a nice bmw in a few weeks with that

youre gonna make it

stay poor.

yea bb

faggot newfag cuck

>pajeets
>twitter OGS

pick one, brainlet

ever heard of an ico boi? funds locked up and shieeet nigga
HYPE TRAIN WOOF WOOF

You cant reason with pajeets.
They will FUD any nobrainer coin.

Shilling didn't start untill after Suppoman said to get into this.

bought on okex ealier at 0.67c

if I didnt have any problem with okex deposit I would have bought 2 days ago FFS

Nah. I saw the first threads about 2 weeks ago

85% locked up after a private ICO? never heard of that.

Got 8k at like .34 will I reach stars

nah first time i saw this was that shipchain guy, definitely before suppo

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/

The first threads were either right before or a day before this reddit post. I remember because the only things that would come up when you googled "internet node token" were that reddit post, and Veeky Forums threads. It wasn't even on cmc yet.

Carlos from bitconnect encouraged me to buy

so when are you all planning to sell? it reached ath today

never

i have 10k. i have enough for almost 100k if i go all in hmm...might get like 5k more. almost silly how easy of a 10x this will be

will i make it?

it didnt moon yet. I am waiting for $1.5

lol it absolutely hit ATH today. It's not reaching a dollar, and if it does reach $0.80, it's gonna be a tight window before it plummets. This is a shitcoin for fast money. The money is here. Time to get out.

lol it started at 60cents on the exchange, do you think they stop now?.. $0.80 is not a pump at all.. real pump should be over $1.5

I'm never selling you retard. It has hit ATH everyday for the past week.

if iot chain could reach 350 mio market cap i bet this can do a bit better

Probably best to sell now. This is at ATH

Dont sell for less than 10$. this is like neo at 2$ anons. research the tea, private investors and usecases with a WORKING MAINNET in 2 weeks,. hodl tight

cryptogoober

oh biz picked this up after 2 weeks

well well...

>high barrier to entry
>mainnet launch in two weeks
>updated whitepaper /roadmap EOM
>IBM partnership official announcement soon
>Not even on a western exchange

yea sure user, sell now

comfy here. will hold at least until the end of the month.

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

Crypto goober if you read this. Thank you for your recommendation. I come from a poor family. My parents never went to college and nobody in my family is succesful. We always struggled food and health care. I went all in and bought 40k int with my life savings. If I become succesful I will be very grateful

>go to sleep
>wake up
>1000 dollars richer

:D

Main reason why I'm still holding even after it went almost x3 from my buy-in price is that aside from the valid points in , the Chinese people actually seem excited about it. Not all "China coins" are like that, some don't have any support from the Chinese community (Achain..).

Boys i have 120k, i will definitely make it

Good job bro. Usually i never go all in, so take profit at different price levels.. 2, 4, 8, ...$.

Fundamentals are very strong, it is a SOLID hodl user. best of luck

gg user. stay based

Ok first of:

Don't go all in, way to risky
Second of all, invest what you can..

Stick to these 2 rules or tears start falling.

pussy

I tried to tell you guys when it was still at 2200 sats and everyone ignores lmao, and now the FUD starts. ill be laughing at you from jupiter.

The fucking state of crypto when some chinkshit out of nowhere made me more money than any of my other coins this week

Go look at the team on the whitepaper and call it chinkshit. Actually I'll spoonfeed you.

OP

Tell me about this tether FUD.

Is it true?

Is the market going to crash?

why is it only on the shit exchanges?

What differentiates this from IOTA and IOTC?

>Invested my life savings

Fuck how retarded can you be? Putting all your money into the faith of some chinks developign a shitty blockchain for IoT.

Im invested in this but only for the hype and speculation, this is absolute trash

Supposedly it has a better team and parternships

Even though IoTChain comes from a well respected and established company...

Those partnerships aren't even confirmed.

Any project beats IOTA though, just fucking trash that was first.

so you can get it cheap before it gets listed on kucoin

What are your eom and eoy estimates, anons?
Is this a quick cash or a long term hodl for you?

This is right on their homepage.

neither of them have a working product.

This mainnet goes live in two weeks. a fucking working product with massive partnerships

no words for this retard

this

Eom 3-5$

4-12 weeks 5-10$

By summer 20-50$

how are you coming up with these price estimates?

BECAUSE HE ISN'T FROM REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ive been in crypto since april, rode many trains and have a decent feel for the market

>got neo at 2$
>wtc at 50 cents
>omg at $1
>etp at 1$
>ven at 40 cents

stuff like that. The real pump for int hasnt even begun. wait till kucoin or binance to sell

what ur guys thoughts on hpb? im in both

suppocuck made a video about and cryptodaily talked about it in the first 5 minutes of his live stream. Buckle in buckaroos

Solid af bro, though BTO has higher upside becuase its near ico price and didnt just go 11x like hpb did.. they are competitors

Got only 200 because sadly I'm poor as fuck.

what price user? i got in at 36 cents

this is scamcoin, good sirs. not buy. shady owner! ven much better, good tobacco blockchain and much dividends.

The Martian (int/shipchain/ints) guy who brought attention to it shilled it before it got listed on cmc

Sauce?

Yeah so what? This shit has 0 sources and is unconfirmed. Anyone can put some shit on their website, what does that partnership even entail? No public statement from IBM whatsoever.

yeah but someone here was posting about it before him, I didn't actually buy until i saw cryptodaddy/martians shill.

People said the exact same thing about antshares and microsoft, and their team was way less impressive.

are you just looking for undervalued chink coins that haven't been discovered by the west yet? Pretty good start desu

"partnership" with microsoft and IBM with no public statement/source. very obvious scam, good sir! meanwhile tobacco blockchain.... top 10 in february for sure!

me too. the only reason i got INT was because he mentions shipchain. a whale from a previous week also mentions shipchain so that when i knew he was being legit. you just have to browse this shithole and connect the dots to find the good ones.

Yep. I did a few solid hours of researching this before buying after seeing it around here a few times. My main concern is the total supply of tokens, but I got in early enough that it would be extremely difficult to lose money.

Thank you based goober

What price would you put it at with the supply? Got my check today and won’t be able to get as in as i wanted to be until tomorrow.

Easily 4$ without even trying

I'm not at home right now to look at my chicken scratch market cap math but this guy did a pretty good job laying everything out.

youtu.be/67ofGxOnzks?t=1223

HOLY SHIT GET IN

Oh my fucking lord, if IOT is going to be as big as I think it is, I may never sell this. Holy Shit.

Here's Jack Ma talking about IOT.

forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7F5F7DUFZc&feature=youtu.be&t=432

holy fuck, good fucking find user..

mainnet in two weeks =WORKING PRODUCT ANONS

Will I make it?

Also should I withdraw this from Coinegg to my Metamask just in case?

I think you will be fine ive kept mine on OKEX

IT'S DUMPING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL!

martian dawg, are you still transfering to SHIPcoin? ive been following you, you fucking saved my life

Lool no it isnt, correction, shaking weak hands

um.. no. its gone down like a few cents. lol

can i not sign up for okex as a burger? :(

dude, sign up for coinegg

I already got a big stash in SHIP because I participated in pre-sale, but planning to buy more, yeah.

Keep your discord when all this is over and I'm a richboi I'll find you

IT'S DUMPING, I'M OUT. TAKING MY GAINS AND LEAVING THIS SHITCOIN

get out while you still have profit THIS SHITSHIP is CAPSIZING and drowning all the butt pirates

Looool bye bye weak hands

its over
onto the next ride

Most obvious scam ever.

8 page whitepaper without much Detail on iot concerns like security.

They list IBM/huawei AS partners on their website without verification/announcement and it just links to their websites.

Telegram is abandoned, no mods.

Not even a dag.

85% oft the tokens in the hands of devs/early backers.

No information anywhere, not even medium articles.

This project is pure shit, youll get dumped on.

Even the most basic FA would give this a 3/10 at highest...

>telegram means that the project is dead
Huh