ITT: Your portifolio and how is your profit/loss

ITT: Your portifolio and how is your profit/loss

OP first.
I am all in on PacCoin, i am 30% up since i bought yesterday. 7 million coins.

nice, do you know what market cap is ?

this is a prime example of why TA and shit just does not work on crypto

the prince of shitcoins, paccoin is up 30% since yesterday

and the king of shitcoins is has the biggest market cap in crypto

just fucking lol at this market

yeah, I can agree. Problem is, if shit hits the fan and BTC starts going up like nuts. All this weak hands money just pumps btc

280 Million at the moment

>TA
What the fuck is that?

I am Pajeet prince of shitcoin, please don't buy paccoin sir, i need to buy more of it sir, thank you sir.

Paccoin is no longer a shitcoin. It has another team working on it.

Just amuse me for 1 sec and tell me. Can PAC in your opinion reach 1$ ?

UFR got few weeks back killing it still

>Can PAC in your opinion reach 1$ ?
Before the Swap? No
After the swap? Sure, it would only need a 3B marketcap and it already reached a 700M marketcap.

What swap ?

There are 3 Trillion coins, in 1st March they will reduce the number of coins 1000:1
So it will be 3 Billion coins instead of 3 Trillion.

holy fucking shit

People are buying to sell after the swap, you can expect at least 3-4 times profit until March 1st

Thank you.

You are welcome.
From Brazil with love :3

I've always wondered what the fuck this Paccoin is supposed to even do?

Their own website doesn't even fucking tell me.

The modern day doge

That is the point in getting into it now. They will launch the White Paper in February, so there is a lot of space for growth. Basically it is a coin for social things, charity and more social community thing.
The thing is that we don't buy it because it is a great coin, we buy it because it is a great opportunity to make quick bucks.

LiteDoge?

Paccoin is literally made by a pajeet for easy money

So let's help the pajeet while making money too.
I don't put my money into ideology, i invest to have the highest Return Of Investment as possible, and this coin is the only thing i could find that i am garanteed to have at least 200-300% or more of return.

>garanteed to have at least 200-300% or more of return.
Guaranteed is a strong word, especially in crypto.

Of course, but high risks = high rewards.

35% link, 23% DBC, 22% XLM, 16% ICX

I'm negative 2.5k after losing a lot on DBC.

Total current value: 5.5k.

Literally ALL I want to do is get to 35k that's literally my final goal. When will I make it?

>When will I make it?
If you do not sell, you are going to make it by December/2018. Just don't sell at a loss EVER!

Buyer beware.

Pac has been listed as a scam on independent websites, along with UFR. If you buy a token whose use case happens to be for social media tipping then it is a product in a fierce market, and it is worth next to nothing, financially. DOGE is entirely different, it was never intended to be worth money in the first case.

If said product has little information on it's official website, then move on, forget about it, there will be a scam somewhere. No white paper - holy fuck!

Good, buy from me only after they release the white paper, i will gladly sell you with 200% profit. Toda haba.