Consider the following

im not gonna be like most shill threads because this coin is different there will be no need to shill it, im just here to inform you.

the team has 8 ph'ds on it, all of them have done something outside academia related to cloud computing, they have Haiwu He PhD named one of the top 20 researches in all of china

This is the year of Dapps, all the games like cryptokitties,ethertanks, ethercraft and even other tokens will need to use a solution like iexec in order to compete in the market place, ethereum can only handle so many transactions a second and iexec can essentially scale them infinitely, there will be future dapps which will require heavy computation, and iexec is perfect for this.

An actual white paper, most whitepapers now are filled with buzzwords and a few graphics demonstrating the product...now check out iexecs, unless you have a masters ore greater in infotech you will have trouble keeping up with what they are presenting...its an actual whitepaper!

a working Dapp store with over a dozen Dapps currently supported, partnered recently with Shopin coin (currently in ico) they are a shopping platform aimed at being the amazon of blockchain and have over 30 partners. o and they are partnered with Req as well.

they have joined the OpenFog consortium, golem or sonm have not been accepted into openfog ( you must be invited to join) contains members such as cisco, dell, citrix, and microsoft.

150mill market cap, for example golem has a near 800m market cap and sill has yet to deliver a product..iexec is working..TODAY

if you still have more questions, visit this article, it does a great job explaing why ethereum dapps will need iexec hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

also forgot to mention they recently hired a director of marketing, which almost always corresponds with a market cap increase

been keeping an eye on this gem since August

Bought it on the dip because I'm not retarded.

Gonna fomo into this soon. making too much profit on other coins atm

Why does it need a coin?

Why does the cloud computing need to be block chain based?

Why can’t any random cloud computing get the job done?

because its decentralized, AWS and azure have central points of failure, they are stored in massive datacenters, IEXEC will be distributed by RLC miners, each computer in the network is located somewhere else on earth, this builds a mesh network, so even if one server farm goes offline there is another located nearby the pick up the load right away, AWS and azure cannot do this.

its blockchain based because its main focus is dapps, which are blockchain based

So you can get paid for offering your computational power? Read the fucking whitepaper

honestly sometimes i think biz is just too goddamn dumb to understand anything outside gambling tokens and currency based tokens, anything that interacts with the eth vm, or does some other low level interaction is ignored because they just dont understand it.

Only 650 RLC. It's beginning isn't it? Waiting for my bank transfer to fiat gate to drop another 2k AUD on this gem

Don't worry user, some of us are in and just patiently waiting on the sidelines. I look forward to drinking champagne with you when this hits $100. Hell, even when it hits $10. Let all of them buy in at that point.

Why is the volume so thin. I made an order and pushed the price up 7 cents earlier today.

You guys pumping it?

its increasing by 100-200 sats every 15 minutes right now, which is 15 sats a minute, at this rate every 24 hours it is increasing 14k sats, if things hold steady that means it will be worth be almost double its price in a day, and its not even mooning, its literally just slowly increasing as word gets our about the project

user, the only reason im posting this is because i ruely do care about biz bros, this coin will make it wether its shilled or not- the fundamentals of it speak for itself, its got a team like cardanos, but with an actual working product. when le reddit find out this thing exists, welp it will be a very expensive buy in price

They have conversed with the money skelly

goddamnit i tried to tell you anons, now its officially mooning

Still waiting x-x

At least I have a nice little bag already

just wait till this goes pos in may.

I bought 174 earlier with my leftover Eth. Not much but glad to be in

^ along with the v2 release. good god this will go parabolic

Bought 5200 RLC three days ago.
I'm very happy now.

Oh fuck. Has anyone else noticed all these green IDs?