>- Workflow/Notification Client
>- Archiving and Data Retention
>- Analytics
>- Other (Client/SDK)
>- External Data Stream
>- Process Automation

Shill me, what does it do?

shhhhhh

I believe it does CRM. Maybe it will replace Salesforce.

Fucking ErectileDysfunction and IDEX as the only exchanges..why live anymore

EtherDelta works

Qryptos.

EtherDelta is one of the worst exchanges ever
- unclear warnings
- gas price set to 4 by default
- always have to keep 0.015 in your wallet, if not you cant cancel your order

etc.

The only reason to use is because there arn't normies using it

Did I get scammed? Bought a bunch on Qryptos today, but you don't seem to know it.

this shit is literally going to make me a millionaire. i stumbled into this shit somehow a few weeks ago, and it's the luckiest goddamn thing that's happened to me in a long fucking time. jaroslav is a BOSS... THIS IS WHAT A TOP 10 CRYPTO LOOKS LIKE FUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck you /biz - you know you deserve it

SAP, CRM, ERP & more
it connects all the boring shit that like 95% of the world's businesses use... SPHTX will impact one of the biggest global markets, and it already has multiple major letters of intent signed and over 1500 people / businesses signed up for the early adopter program. The block chain does over 2000 transactions per second, and they can scale it "much" faster if they need to do so. The token functions as a software / use license and has a direct use in virtually EVERYTHING the company does.

Go on youtube, type in sophiatx interview, and watch it.

SophiaTX is one of the next generations of cryptos, run by true businessmen with backgrounds in billion dollar companies, not some fucking nerds behind a computer developing some vague idea about "muh blockchain is special."

I am 100% all in this coin and fucking proud to shill. This is a $50 coin in 2019 easy.

fuck qryptos and ed - it lists on bit-z in like 6 hours, and with this team, it's going to be on every major exchange by April.

Yeah it looks like a serious b2b coin.

>it lists on bit-z in like 6 hours

Any thoughts on this exchange? Do I need to verify to withdraw?

It's on cobinhood. I like it. It has a nice UI and no fees.

honestly, dude, I have no clue. It's way bigger than the other exchanges this thing is already on... like 15x bigger, but i don't plan on moving any coins there, so never looked.

I'm just really skeptical of Etherdelta and Qryptos requires verification to withdraw. I really like this coin but I have a bad feeling about the exchanges. Haven't checked out Cobinhood.

I did big chunks on ED, but yeah, it's a land mine. I figure Bit-z at top 15 exchange has to be doing something right. With the way this team is built though, I think they'll have it on a top 5 exchange within a month so they can forget about it and get back to real work.

I was wondering when Veeky Forums would start talking about this. Already accumulated all I can for now, so shill it up Sophiabros. I'll toss this out there:
>joint project between an experienced blockchain team (Decent DCT) and a high level SAP deployment consulting firm (Venaco group)
>baked in partnership with GE
>yes, that GE
You guys have already covered the other selling points. It'll be mineable after the token swap as well, and I'll be investing a mining rig just for this coin. This one's gonna be big.

To anyone who is wondering, I just signed up for Bit-Z and you have to go through a minor verification process that is automatic. You have to give your name, address, etc, along with enabling 2FA to be able to withdraw with a 10 BTC limit. I'm using ETH, which they charge 0.01 for a withdrawal, so that hurts a bit. It might be lower if you submit your ID/photo.

I have about ~2k worth in ETH that I want to throw into this coin. Source on the Bit-Z listing?

My only long hodl coin!

Got it as soon as it was listed on Cobinhood

no source needed - just go to the bit-z website. you can already deposit and the little ticker at the top says "SPHTX launch soon"

Appreciate the help, user. Not sure I can stay up that long, but I am going to research this some more and get ready to fire. Looks like a fantastic hold for 2018.

Oh, I'll add this too. It's also designed to handle supply chain management. Unlike other coins that are targetting this (WTC, for example) it's SAP integrated from the ground up, so will be able to be seamlessly deployed without any additional friction at different enterprise layers.

Buy this guys. Extremely long hodl. 25-50$ buy summer. My only real long hodl besides bitcoin and intchain

Good luck

Cryptogoober

Transferring about 2.5 ETH to Bit-Z now. Exchange seems legitimate. Do you expect any major price movement after it opens for trading there? It's stayed at around $1.00 until it rose to $1.20 the past couple days.

Qryptos requires you to verify identity to withdraw. The only exchanges I give my identity to are the ones that allow me to withdraw fiat (Gemini & Coinbase). If a coin-only exchange requires me to submit KYC they can fuck right off.

crusty nails senpai

Jaroslav is actually cool and talks to his Telgram community.

He's not interested in hype and dumps and would rather get the product in top shape before marketing.

Bit-Z needs your name, address, phone number etc for a 10 BTC withdrawal limit. I'm small time, so that's enough for me. I agree with you completely.

Nigger tier hand hygiene.

what kind of faggots are you judging another mans hands? Do they not look soft enough to fist your pussies or what?