What the fuck kind of shit is this?

What the fuck kind of shit is this?

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-19th-2018-announcing-a-30-million-request-fund-6a6f87d27d43

Can they not develop anything towards their product and have to outsource it to pajeets? And these product requests are stupid as shit. Asking to just copy other things.

What a shit coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rhizf/request_network_project_update_announcing_a_30/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahaha they aren’t even building anything! Nice work REQ. I missed that huge pump, but got a good 3x from mine awhile back. Glad I jumped off that ship

REQ holder here, pretty salty myself. I expected at least a "oh and mainnet is going along great and we've made partnerships" this is a cop out

in case you were stupid, this is exactly how the Ethereum Foundation does it

The request defense force will come fast and say its not outsourcing, that you are using the wrong word, therefor your whole argument is invalid

The point is that outsiders will have to create the invoice system for them and get paid pennies. And which kind of people will code for pennies? You know which ones

> doesn't realize ETH and NEO have the exact same type of grants to encourage developer participation

> doesn't realize the team is still developing the product in addition to these grants

This is flat out outsourcing the entire product/function

This is LITERALLY what their roadmap says.

THE WHITE PAPER clearly states that the Application Layer will be made up of 3rd party applications. The core layer and extensions layer are STILL, as always, being developed by REQ TEAM.

This FUD is lower than Pajeet tier... this is the tape warm in the pile of shit in front of pajeet’s house.

You people are idiots. REQ is still building the mainnet and everything they've promised to do. They're merely building the ecosystem for other developers to build apps on top of them.

Think Wordpress. There are millions of apps and plugins that developers have built to be integrated with Wordpress. REQ is doing the same.

This isn't anything new. Other projects like NEO and ETH are literally doing this to great success.

Fuck off.. stop misinforming people.

these anons have brains

But if you're stupid enough to believe all the FUD, ill be happy to buy your REQ

Let me just check how positive movement the market made after this announcement.

looks down 10%

This fucking shitcoin. get out now.

Then sell and shut the fuck up. Dont forget to stay poor.

Yeah but they have a hell of a lot more complicated project than REQ and they raised 1/3rd in their ICO

They’re literally paying pennies to build apps. While their SMALLER SCOPE THAN EVERYONE THINKS project is raking it in. People building this shit just aren’t gonna use REQ and ICO their own token instead of leech pennies from the REQ team

sounding more and more like an exit scam

>spending 30m on grants for anybody who wants to contribute

> exit scam

When you have $500M spending $30M so you can outsource everything is a fucking great deal

When reddit has it more right than Veeky Forums things are changing around here.

>doesn't mention anything about ETH or NEO working this way

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rhizf/request_network_project_update_announcing_a_30/

This systematic FUD indicates only ONE thing.

Price suppression in anticipation of an upward break-out...

AHHHHHHHH ITS CRASHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Reddits not that bad, the normies are pretty annoying and their shitty karma upvote system hinders real talk but they dont have the faggots spamming garbage here. Used to be moon missions all the time here. I wish there was another Veeky Forums, a lifeboat for Veeky Forums filled with moons again

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

All the whales/smart people left to Discord channels. biz is mostly just pajeets and poorfags who have no clue what they're doing now

Are you kidding? I've been to a few of these Discords and they are a cesspit of zero net worth adolescents and some fuck-ups who have to gamble in hope of elevating their terrible existence.

I will give 10% of every moon gain i get if someone just actually helps me for once, like just once and can prove it before they scam me, and id stick with them and keep giving them money as a gift

anybody who says the phrase "outsourcing everything" in this thread is flagged for not having a brain.

That's pathetic.

It's a simple formula. Find a good project with an OBVIOUS market and a good team and hold until the product is out.

Example: REQ, QSP, LINK, RLC

Bad: ENG

Here's my tip for you: Buy REQ and LINK, thank me around this time next year. And screencap this.

i hope you retards fucking sold, you will cry like people who sold NEO at $5 after drop from $15 and ETH at $4, it will be glorious

Req Marines just got fuuucked

What's wrong with ENG?

It went from 62 to 58 cents, nice try. Smart money doesn't even blink.

Try to find out what the business model is.. I challenge you.

Been thinking about dumping my ENG for more RLC but the protocol is so enticing. Still, the work on catalyst instead of the protocol is pretty irritating

If you see the Discord advertised here it's obviously just a pump and dump pajeet shithole. I'm talking about exclusive ones where you have to apply to join and they verify your etherscan balance to make sure you qualify.

Do computation on data without having to show what it is.

I screen capped this currently holding 3333.33

This is what I have, 10k of each.

can i get the lowdown on these?

Once a coin becomes popular here the threads are pointless.

>you have to apply to the super secret club!
its shit. Let me guess they need you to pay for signals cause they cant make money from investing. This isnt a wow guild. Its just shitposting about the worlds largest exercise in the greater fool theory

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

just saw this copy paste garbage in a APPcoin thread off yourself

Muh warren buffet meme

Shut up faggot.