Everyone, post your HODL face!

Reddit jews are here

I wish a painful death from an anal cancer upon you, Reddit.

You know, Veeky Forums need to start making waves like /b/ used to make.

The fucking cringe of an image ITT is a declaration of war upon anything Veeky Forums considers sacred. This shall not go away unpunished!

It's bait retard, learn to laugh at things and have some sense of humorcuck

I’d rather lose money then stare at this face 1 second longer. I’m advocating a genocide against the “redditors” that are desecrating this board and I know for certain whether they get gains or not that this is their permanent face.

say no to new wojack

Fuck off

My .0005 btc will be worth 100k, a popular youtuber said so
Hodl strong fellow female traders

We raided and made the news for less newfag go fucking KYS.

Where is this bullshit coming from? Now that Veeky Forums seems like is full of numales like >6713172 I think I'll have to go full rambo on this one.

> Point me to the plebbitor

WTF
STOP
WHY YOU DO THIS!?!?

> This shit ozzes SJW all over the place.

Were here to stay boys, no need to be sexist now that we figured this blockchain thing out

Oops forgot my BroJack

I like it it's a high quality image instead of the crap that usually gets posted, this way Veeky Forums becomes more appealing to more people which will mean more activity and great discussions. :)

what are these weird wonky mr clean wojacks all about

The perfect uncanny valley between biz and reddit.

My HODL face is the same face I make when I'm feeling soo extra! Which I just happen to be feeling right now. haha. But seriously what do you guys think about XVG? Good long hold? I mostly have BTC but was thinking about dipping my toes into some lesser known currencies.

>between Veeky Forums and reddit
Buddy it's full on 9GAG. You need to go back

Lost!!

I fucking hate this Shaolin Wojak. GTFO

i really really like this picture.