EOY price prediction for BAT?

EOY price prediction for BAT?

$3

$1

$-10

Philip DerFranco is the biggest douche nozzle I've ever seen on the net. Just looking at his face makes me want to slit my wrists

$10-13

It's because he has more money than you

He’s just an extroverted beta normie.

literally $50

The 8 ball in that one post from the other day said 400 bucks end of year for sure desu.

$5-$10

At least $10

$1.40

Remember this faggots. You have no idea.

SUP YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS HOPE YOUR HAVING A FANTASTIC FRIDAY

$50 & I'll be taking my healthy God-fearing BAT family out for a steak

You get $1 for everyone that downloads and uses the Brave browser.
So $0

I fucking love the guy. He is my idol. I'd let him fuck my wife. Now shut the fuck up.

0.99$

1 dollar
1 dollar purpoooose

The Basic Attention Token (BAT) was developed to address the broken digital adver-
tising market. BAT, an ERC20 token built on top of Ethereum, will be the unit of
exchange in a new, decentralized, open source and efficient blockchain-based digital ad-
vertising platform. In the ecosystem, advertisers will give publishers BATs based on the
measured attention of users. Users will also receive some BATs for participating. They
can donate them back to publishers or use them on the platform. This transparent
system keeps user data private while delivering fewer but more relevant ads. Publishers
experience less fraud while increasing their percentage of rewards. And advertisers get
better reporting and performance. The first part of the solution, the Brave browser, is
already operational. Brave is a fast, open source, privacy-focused browser that blocks
invasive ads and trackers, and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user
attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers. The next step is introducing BAT.
Currently, we plan to utilize the Brave Browser for BAT, but other developers are
free to utilize other browsers