ZCL

Thoughts on zclassic and price predictions for the BTCP fork?

Also I want to buy Zclassic. I have an unused cryptopia account is that a decent place to buy from?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/954527006242295808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$1000 prefork
BTCP goes to $7k EOY
Eventually over takes BTC
Rhett is one of the top 50 richest people in the world by 2021

It will be at least 1k at the fork. I can easily see 2k. This would put it #4-5 in coinmarketcap.

Nice.

Thoughts on Cryptopia? Should I withdraw to a wallet (poorfag talking 2 or 3 coins). Selling off a few NEO for the fork)

It would be silly for any of the major exchanges not to support the fork. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. They'll make a statement once the fork date is announced.

Thanks for your help, gonna go 25% NEO 25% ZCL i think

I would just watch the BTCP announcements closely. There's been a lot of FUD about. I am personally going to sell my entire stack (i'm all in) if they don't follow this updated roadmap to a fucking T

BTCP at a top 20 market puts it at $300 / BTCP.

For that reason, no one should pay more than that for ZCL. Even $300 is a lot for BTCP futures.

You guys are the most delusional and pajeet'd bagholders I've seen in awhile.

It is not BTC, it will not replace BCH. It's a ZCL fork with an airdrop to BTC wallets, and remains just as comprimised as all ZeroCoin forks will, due to the scandalous trusted set up.

Just saying there are better buys on the market by several orders of magnitude.

Interesting. My portfolio is currently 55% NEO which I really like but was considering selling a bit or selling IOTA to get 2 or 3 ZCL. Would you avoid this plan then?

I'd set buy orders beginning at 0.011 and extending to below incrementally below that. Above that and it's overbought imo, and I can't help but feel the FUD will catch up to this project within the next couple weeks. You can only maintain hype for so long, and this projects window is closing fast. It was supposed to happen this month, and I'm 90% sure it won't at this point.

At any rate, sell IOTA though.

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/954527006242295808

Updated roadmap, def not happening this month. but early feb the date will be announced

I thought they had already announced a date? And I thought several exchanges already posted they were supporting it?

exactly, and this will cause price to drop bigly imo. They're failing to meet all expectations, first the wallet now this, plus outsourcing the code development to scrubs from HUSH

then you fell for the """""insider information""""""" from Veeky Forums larpers, retard

would not say bigly, the delay is obvious, even a retard can see but it still hovering 0.01 and 0.0.14, i think it priced in. The price now is balance and waiting for next good news. Only BTC fluctuation can affect it now but again it also affect all other coins.

Then it's your crystal ball vs mine at that point, and I have to say I think yours is too optimistic. Why wouldn't whales dump the price the moment bad news (a delay into February) is announced? Even if they're bullish on the project, it's in their best interest to lower the prices and spark panic selling and downward pressure - and that's the best case scenario, implying whales would still be interested in price manipulation at that point.

IOTA was the first alt I bought into. Really believed in in and the growth will be huge if they achieve anything close to what they're setting out to do. Starting to doubt it more now though.

>Why wouldn't whales dump the price the moment bad news (a delay into February) is announced? Even if they're bullish on the project, it's in their best interest to lower the prices and spark panic selling and downward pressure
Good point

IOTA has stalled, the hype train has left - to say the least. I'd start shopping for dips elsewhere my friend.

I guess it is. I am optimistic on a lot of coins and always made me a lot of money. I know some whales predict ZCL and btcp well pass $250. Also even Bitcoin diamond/gold/cash all have their pump and they were glorious. We will see who is right at the end.

Exactly and they are shitcoins. BTCP is actually offering at least something/

Why not buy something that whales expect to x10? At this point BTCP is priced in, at most, putting in a top 10 market cap, it'd be worth ~$600-800. There are better bets to be made imo

Nothing that Zcash, ZenCash, ZeroCoin and Zclassic don't offer though.

Who ever set a date for the wallet? It was just skeptics posting the 'release date' of the wallet. No developer ever confirmed a date, ever. The roadmaps are the only official information coming straight from the devs, and they always pulled through.

When the roadmap was released, they said a few days until alpha testing. Here we are, a few days later and alpha testing has started.

The point is, they are up to date with everything and the github is moving smoothly.

>There are better bets to be made imo
ok, tell me what other coins? I still have fund to put in.
ZCL I will hold, wont miss out those juicy BTCP.