Jsut found out that I didnt deactivate "paper trade" mode on binance

>jsut found out that I didnt deactivate "paper trade" mode on binance
>literally all my alt gains non existant and i still have all my original btc

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK

WTF, I thought OP was trolling but I checked and mine was on paper trade mode all along too.

I made 20BTC from 1BTC over the last 5 months and it's all gone... all of it. Why isn't binance more transparent about this....

>Paper trade
Holy shit that's cool!

Hope you're not too far behind, OP.

wtf is paper trade mode?

Oh shit..... WHAT THE FUCK

WHY DIDNT ANYONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

FUCK

wtf I thought this was a troll... I DIDNT LOSE ALL MY MONEY ON TRON HOLY SHIT YES FUCK YES YES YES

>mfw mine is on too
FUCKING CHINK EXCHANGE GOD DAMN IT ALL MY GAINSj lökjdjsafäöjlkafsälökjdsf

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

kek

WTF I THOUGHT I MADE 10 GRAND WHAT THE FUCK FUCK THIS CHIENSE BULLSHIT IM FUCKIGN SHAKING

HOLY SHIT #METOO

hey guys black crypto trader whats happening?

nice meme, even better than trezor locked prices

I-is this a meme

I want to fucking die RRRRRRRRREEeEEEEEEEeEEEEEeeee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just checked and looks like i didn't even installed any trading apps, holy shit, i'm saved, glad i checked though

what are you fucks talking about

Holy shit fuck, I've been paper trading mode on binance for one year now... That's 500 btc in profit gone!!!!!! Fuckkkk I'mma kms!!!!!

what the fuck paper trade? never seen it

WHAT THE FUCK. WHY DONT THEY MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST CHECKED BINANCE AND IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

hey guys whats up

oh noh

WTF I quit my job and this whole time I've just been making monopoly money? God damn why is that on by default

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL MY GAINS

>tfw I was on the ropsten test net this whole time
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY FUCK YES!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! ALL MY LOSSES WERE FAKE THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

OH MY GOD IT WAS ONLY A PAPERCRASH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHA LIEK ANYBODY WOULD NOTICE THIS

FUCKIGN GOOKS!! IVE LOST THOUSDNDS BECAUSE OF THIS

IT WAS ON BY DEFAULT
WHAT THE FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit Binance let me send 80 ETH to Kucoin but I still have my original Bitcoins. I just tried doing it again while in paper trade mode and I couldn't make any withdrawals this time, so they must have fixed that bug. I lost 7 BTC since I lose the gains from holding WABI though, so that kinda sucks.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RN...WHAT DO I TELL MY WIFE

Did no one here watch the binance tutorial video? fucking newfags

I’ve been posting here since 2009, and on reddit too so I know what I’m talking about. Everyone, don’t panic, this is clearly a meme, and there’s nothing to worry about.
I care about the psychological well being of humanity in general and I wouldn’t wish in anyone the panic and anxiety that this meme could produce. I difference myself from the rest of people here, which clearly don’t show even one bit of empathy, maybe that’s why I’ve always have had problems with my peers. I feel too much enpathy and care too much about the rest. It is a virtue though, so I won’t change it.

I just checked and it looks like I haven't even made a registration. I've been trading on a paper with a pencil this whole fucking time. Fucking paper trade man....

FUCK YOU OP! I just deactivated paper trade mode thanks to your post and traded some ETH for LINK. What I forgot was that I had earlier price locked my ETH at $1500 and I practically gave it away for just $1000 worth of LINK per coin. Some lucky fucker just made instant 50% gains at my expense THANKS TO YOU!

you are right, the 100 BTC i put in to TRON 1 month ago was just FAKE MONEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

holy shit WHAT THE FUCK, I never tried digging this deep in setting before

it was IN CHINESE!

WHAT THE FUCK I STILL JUST HAVE ETH ON BINACE GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PAPER TRADE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

4/10 you made me response

Lost all my gains from today, WTF BINANCE PAPERMODE?

you're such a fucking faggot, go back to plebbit and never come back.

*80 ETH I had obtained through selling BTC

I just checked and it looks like I haven't even made a registration on binance. I've been trading on a paper with a pencil. WTF man. Where is my profit?!

>mfw checked and IRS mode was on
>All my trades were sent directly to the gov

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

holy shit how is this a thing lmao
literally have been pretend trading for 2 months fuck me

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

haha bros lets post lewd women

dude, have you checked though?You seem like a nice dude so you should probably check to make sure you're not on paper trade. Don't want you to get burned buddy

I'm still on TUTORIAL ISLAND WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH

this bait is so bad when everyone was impatient enough to click on everything there is to click on binance beforehand,
there are not even settings so stfu bad troll 2/10

fuck paper trade ill check those trips anyday

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHOA WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

I FORGOT TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As I said, I’m an oldfag on here and on reddit (on the internet in general), so i have a very sharp and trained mind when it comes to identify memes and trends. It’s not that easy like some people think. You can see this thread, where the majority clearly fell for the false meme.

mm yes very god pusi

You're all retards. How do you not see the huge "PT" in the corner when you first log in? Fucking idiots.

FUCK IT'S TRUE

BUT THE LETTERS WERE IN CHINESE
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

brap

GOD DAMMIT YOU MEAN THAT $400K WASNT ACTUALLY GOD DAMN FUCKING REAL???

I know it's fake but still made my chuckle thanks.

This can't be happening. At least I'm up from what I traded myself down to, but it still feels like a waste of time.

eli5?

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE OH MY GOD FUCK

basically all your trades, unless you verified with them an unchecked "Paper trade" mode is just virtual money, like buying shit in Diablo or Team Fortress 2

I'm crying