Be early for once

Despite all the scams and obvious bag dumping on Veeky Forums I have made a lot of money with you guys so in the spirit of Payfair user I am going to do my part and shill you a great project pre moon that we can all make money on.
The coin we will be talking about is Privatix (PRIX) so lets run through the basics...

Privatix (PRIX) is an ERC-20 token that aims to be a "decentralized autonomous P2P VPN network on blockchain with its own crypto-economy which will serve the first bandwidth exchange marketplace" (privatix.io/#whitepaper)
It is currently listed on Etherdelta and YoBit
PRIX is trading at $9.15 per coin with a market cap of $10,817,555 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

privatix.io/#projects)
privatix.com/)
privatix.com/premium/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he Good

The Privatix team has more then 10 years experience in VPN and cyber security and currently run 3 projects (privatix.io/#projects) aside from PRIX including a traditional VPN service with over 750,000 users (privatix.com/) that they intend to roll into the PRIX marketplace once it is developed.
They have already begun integrating the PRIX token into their traditional VPN service by allowing payment of a premium account with PRIX (privatix.com/premium/)
The team also runs the popular app Temp Mail with over 500,000 downloads,250,000 daily vistors, and a 4.8 star rating in the Android market.
Their competitors (SUB,MYST) do not have a working product out nor do they have the experience or active user base Privatix possess despite, in Substratums case, a $319M market cap giving PRIX an easy 30x upside.

The FUD (I will be adding to this as I come across more)

They have filed a patent on their tech and while I personally feel this is a great move some may have an issue with it.

The Future

With the next community update coming Jan 23 and the price stable now is a great time to start accumulating what I am sure is a 30-50x coin.

I watch this project closely as it's an undiscovered gem. But how does it compare to MYST and ITNS?

Neither MYST or ITNS have the active user base and proven success in VPN projects that Privatix does, in my opinion it is a very clear cut advantage for PRIX.

Youre wasting your time user, I tried the shilling for this when ICO was at 140% bonus rate. Fucking s4s shiting the place.

EOY price prediction?

STFU OP what are you doing nigger stop shilling it, its not time

I agree with this, but I meant more on a technical level. MYST sucks balls so we can throw that away, but ITNS uses Monero's cryptonite algo rather than being built on Ethereum, and I feel that's a huge selling point. Do you have anything to say in that regard?

Pls shill me on this as I'm torn between where to put my money, I love the idea of blockchain VPNs and think the rest of this cryptographic enthusiast market would too, but just don't know which project out of those two to park my bitcoins in.

Privatix certainly seems more professional, but ITNS is getting grassroots hype and might have a technical advantage, and if not, using XMR's tech is certainly good propaganda.

These are both on my buy-right-now list because of this dip, but idk which to consolidate into.

Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling. No one pays attention to the real projects.

Your crystal ball is as good as mine but I would say between $100-200 easily.

When is the time? I bought the dip heavily. I'm all in.

SHILL ME U FUKN FAGGOT

i'll spread the word like gospel if I'm convinced

Does the all israeli team concern anybody else?

To be perfectly honest I am not investing based on anything technical, I'm a firm believer that the "best" tech is rarely the best investment. Having actual experience as a team running successful vpn projects means much more to me then any hype from possibly superior tech. Your best bet would be to ask Privatix reddit if you needed the answer short term. If not I will try my best to get an answer and will include it in my next shill post.

As someone that has traveled to Israel, no not at all. Israel is huge in innovation and tech and has billions of dollars worth of successful tech start ups based in Tel Aviv. /pol/ aside do you really think a Jewish majority state would be backwards when it comes to business and technology?

Not at all I believe they will use their powers of deception to raise the price just long enough for me to sell at 10x

Pic Related - CEO of PRIX

Having better tech lifts things out of the depths though, this is a terrible shilling effort. I've been looking to answer it myself, and the ITNS sub had no answers, so perhaps I'll ask Privatix sub. An association with XMR goes a long way in memeing things into a top 100 MC

jews like money u stupid nigger, this is a pro not a con

i mean i h8 jews as much as the next guy, but when it comes to placing my bets on which team will make me money, I'm inclined to side with jews

Ask on the telegram

t.me/Privatix

I understand what you are getting at but exposure and momentum get you into the top 100 not tech. TRX is a prime example of that.

the hype generated from using XMR's tech grants exposure though, you see

I;m not arguing that this market is based solely on technical merits, ofc, but privacy coins are perhaps held to a higher standard, and their targetted demographic does value the tech a bit more than the average XRP/TRON fanboy

Do you guys trust yobit? Where did you buy?

You are right someone interested in privacy is more then likely more interested in the tech then I am and certainly more then a Tron fanboy I just used tron as an extreme example. If you don't ask in the telegram I will try to have a better answer for you next time I shill.

I think yobit as a 10 PRIX withdrawl fee ($90) . I bought on Etherdelta and would recommend you do the same