WTF IS THIS SHIT ABOUT BINANCE "PAPER TRADE MODE"?

Techpill
Techpill

DID I JUST SPEND 300 HOUR OF TRADING ON ZERO GAINS FAKE MONEY?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Yup, its in the fine print that you clearly didnt read. Think about how much youve learned and grown from this. Next time read everything thoroughly before jumping on a wagon and pretending to be intelligent.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

nobody know what you are talking about retard.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

sounds like someone forgot to lock in her paper trade prices. hahahhaha

eGremlin
eGremlin

What is paper trade mode? Is it really on by default? That seems like very poor design.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Not really when you consider how many retards went all in on TRX, based gooks looking out for ameritard "investors"

TreeEater
TreeEater

yes, it's by default , you need to verify to "unlock" it with a checkbox on the funds page.

All my TRON gains are gone fuck... :(

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

its a stupid meme hoax

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. THE LAST TWO MONTHS OF LIFE JUST PAPER TRADES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

This seems like fraud desu. Why is the warning in Chinese?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

sweet just bought 100k

askme
askme

I have some business contacts in Japan, they will look into how to proceed with legal action ASAP tomorrow

Inmate
Inmate

wait what? Explain.

Firespawn
Firespawn

THEY HAVE TOORETURN MY GAINS
fuck it im dying fuck this all

eGremlin
eGremlin

true if big

Soft_member
Soft_member

Welp time to fucking kms, don't go to crypto tomorrow guys. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

eGremlin
eGremlin

CHINKED

Booteefool
Booteefool

Imagine believing this utter shite

Supergrass
Supergrass

The fuck where do I turn this shit off

idontknow
idontknow

Everyday you cunts come up with something new to scare the normies

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

It's what we live for. KILL ALL NORMIES.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Had to replace the gore posting some how.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

this is all made up shit.

this whole thread is trolling.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Wow! You too? I've been trader since March of 2016 and have literally been wasting my life with this shit. Fuck....

massdebater
massdebater

its already priced in

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

When you signed up didn’t you read that it’s just a simulation? God, I swear newfags are dumb. That’s why you should’ve just signed up for BitConnect instead. It’s actually legit unlike Binance.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit