>wear shitty clothes
>eat shitty food
>use shitty services
>forego anything fun
>forget about your wife staying at home
>drive a shitty car
>live in a shitty house
>do this for 50 years and raise kids this way

Where the FUCK do all these people get money to buy BMW’s and take vacations every year and wear Polo clothes and drink Starbucks? What the fuck.

>He has a job
LMAO

I was on neetbux until i became a millionaire from crypto

Credit cards from mr schekelberg until they default and have to work in the salt mines

It's called having a good job.I dont get out of bed for less than 100 an hour

>Polo clothes

Every single faggot who has told me this is unemployed and or posts shitty poetry on Facebook

Nice larp bro.

Doing what?

Dual income + investment income.

My wife and I both clear about 150k each and earn another 100k/year from rental property/investment income. One of us could semi retire at any moment. I have a 911 turbo and she drives an Audi Q7

Actually
Is way more plausible than
Please reverse the comments if you want to actually get somewhere and not hear some retard babbling about muh time value

[larping intensifies]

That’s great but you still get stuck in gridlock like the rest of us only difference is you drive like shit also unironically posting your car on /biz that’s sad

i make $250k/year doing IT stuff, work from home too. took me 15 years to get here tho

I wonder how the divorce is gonna turn out

Id rather get stuck in gridlock in a brand new audi than a 2002 civic

>ar about 150k each
what's your job?

I feel the pain bro. I only make $17.50 an hour. I think the wife and kids is what fucked us from nice cars and Starbucks. I have a 94 Honda accord with 294k miles, and I have a kuerig can't even afford the real k cups though have to use adapter.

Trouble is that I like cars but at this point there is no where on earth besides the south and Midwest where you can actually enjoy driving if you live the wagecuck 8-5 so you may as well just give up the car and move to NY where they take public transit it’s just as crowded but instead of gigantic metal death machines it’s just pedestrians

Private equity associate

Asking the real questions op, don't be suspicious. The jews know that you know now, op.

>>"""Freedom"""

Enjoy the wagecuck lifestyle. Go to school for the first 22 years of your life then work the other 50 being miserable

My car is self driving in traffic though

>butthurt this strong
Never going to succeed in cryptocurreny friend

Not even larping:

>28
>78k a year
>about 90k currently either in the bank or in investments
>2013 Ford Focus
>no student debt of any sort (in fact only debts are car payment and its insurance, and a phone bill)
>get health insurance through work + 401(k)
>work from home so almost no expenses on gas and car maintenance
>no friends or coworkers to hang out with (coworkers are mostly in California), so not a lot of getting out and spending money or primping myself up to go to bars or clubs
>staying with parents while saving up for a house (they don't throw me out because empty nest syndrome, all I have to do is pitch in for grocery money)
>investing the vast amount of spare cash I rake in on high yield ETFs (don't want to JUST myself on crypto)

Honestly I could very easily go out and get a mortgage or buy a BMW, but I do love the comfort and enjoyment of making money, keeping almost every penny of it after taxes, growing it in the stock market and not being in severe debt.

Hoping when I make enough, which shouldn't be very long, I'll buy a nice, cozy house with a tiny monthly payment.

Rich parents. If a family is smart with their money, each generation becomes wealthier.

Hahahaha

Oh look, it’s another pinky poster. I seriously hope in 2018 pinky posters will just go away.

Bad goy, you must liquidate all your property to tailgate other wagecucks with an armored Audi and barrel through the freeway exit lane at 100mph to merge at the last second onto the third lane from right during rush hour

>20
>22k gold in bank
>live under parent's roof
>pay literally only car insurance($35 per month) and phone ($20 a month)
>have a cheap used car I paid 2k
>work full time slightly over minimum wage
>barely any friend, never go out to spend money

crypto is gonna make me rich. soon

Couldn’t afford the 911 Tubro S huh? Regardless, with your salaries, you’re clearly spending out of your means. 150K (which I don’t make yet) is nothing nowadays. Yet, you brag about the cars you own while making payments on everything in your life, trying to look like someone you’re not. If you said “we’re debt free, own 2 cars, paid off mortgage, paid for kids college tuition, etc., then I’d consider you wealthy. But until then, STFU

Yeah, but while he’s making payments on cars he can’t afford, you can bank your money and prepare. The dude is a derelict.