Why have you not bought the next moon coin?

Why have you not bought the next moon coin?

TEL

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/selfkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i already mooned man

MY ETH IS STILL NO THERE STOP FUCKING BUIYING

How do I buy?

Kucoin

TEL is nice, but do pay attention to (SelfKey) KEY on KuCoin too.

>It has been listed just 2-3 days ago
>ICO sold out in 11 minutes
>Coinmarketcap has not showed the complete information such as market cap, circulating supply etc
>Competitor to Civic which has bigger market cap than SelfKey

Telegram: t.me/selfkeyfoundation

Soon to hit binance. FOMO will bring it to th 5 or so cent range for sure

i'm in big on TEL
might even put more in

Price predictions for next month and by EoY?

when is it getting listed on binance?

I smell curry

X5 from here end of the month.
Eoy is hard to predict, assuming all of the interested parties which include some of the biggest mobile providers in the world actually adopt the payment system then you’re looking at 10cents easy possibly more.

Well I invite you to do your own research, user. Go on, read the whitepaper, join the telegram and tell me if it's a shitcoin or not.

I can tell u right now, shitcoin.

They literally fucked up right after ico

>They literally fucked up right after ico
How? Elaborate.

You'd be right. The market where this currency is useable beyond speculation is where they shit in the street.

Doesn't mean you can't make gains off of weak handed Pajeet.

gee i wonder why

have fun getting flushed down the toilet

Why is it a bad thing? Their market is european telecommunications. The boards of these companies are SJW as fuck. They will jump at the chance to adopt an emerging technology fronted by a handsome successful dindu.
BBC gonna take us to the moon.

Sounds like Canya.
>Great ICO
>Dev's can't update CMC
Great way to drain your account guys.

>20 billion coins

this

this is easy money you tards

>>Dev's can't update CMC
I can tell that you're a newfag. CMC takes days to update information on new coins.

no ammount of political correctness and white saviour points can save a company from being ran to the ground. i guarantee you will eat my words

Hahaha, Ok
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/selfkey/
Good luck bleeding out friend.

What point are you trying to make here? I don't get it.

By the way, CAN and KEY are totally different. It's like you're making a comparison between VEN and NEO.

>Good luck bleeding out friend.
I'm still x2 from ICO.

selfkey went straight down. CAN was just riding the alt pump, all things considered it did pretty ok during the crash. TEL is destroying these sell wall during a bear market.

No working product until 2020, TEL is a working product soon

Telcoin went x4 after ICO during the crash.
This project is legit. You all should do your research about it, it’s a relatively simple payment system, a token on the ethereum network, but what it aims to do is very vey profitable, no other company is doing it right now, the closest being remittance companies who charge massive fees, look up western union fees... this token will be adopted with its payment system.
It’s simplicity and the fact that the ceo is an insider of the market who knows all the right people in the business will ensure it’s success.

TEL is updated on CMC
CAN about a week out on Ku, still not updated.
KEY isn't updated yet, which screams the devs are shite, and can't update their blocks correctly. CAN dumped hard because it's been #1000+ on CMC because they can't actually manage an update. If KEY hasn't done it by now for the Ku listing, don't expect them to do it any time soon. They're clearly out of their depth.