Telcoin (TEL) thread # 2

Posting just in case spills over thank you to OP who told us all to buy Telcoin . Praise KEK , let’s make biz great again !!

AM I LATE TO THE MOON MISSION, LADS?

Honest eom? 62 shittelcoin holder cant wait to help ugandas send money vis phone

oh sweet succulent gains, how i've missed your taste

Was gutted i missed the ICO for this Hoping the stack i have now will be my second largest in gains (If the Hoqu ICO worked out well)

What do you guys think it's ath could be?

Hell no !!! Just startI got target is between 3-10 Cents

Is 25 cents price realistic enough? 10 cents are good but I want more.

No the mars mission is ICO price but you can get a moon from this

That would put it at the same level as tronix

What exchange is this on

only have 50k i'll probably like 900 bucks lol.

I'm a bit scared, desu.

This is all just a little too good to be true.

Kucoin

kucoin has ethereum deposits in limbo, FUCKING GOOKS

you should be, someone will dump there bags, it's only a question of when

this is just the beginning we haven't broken 1 cent yet, then it's on, this is what the coin deserves. 5 cents coming for sure

biz get a win every now and again, just enjoy it user

feels good so do it.

this coin is new as fuck and its alluring.

once this hits reddit and the nomans... ohh shit buckle in this is the next TRON.

And if, and when, the price suddenly crashes DO NOT PANIC SELL. This thing has legs.

We've had two big bag dumps the the last 15mins or so. Market is looking pretty deep, resilient uptrend.

This. $25M ICO sales. Lots of fuckers out there have the ability to dump this nigger shit.

So tell me again why I should buy?

by the looks of these shill threads this thing is going to dump at the moment of any panic. which is too bad because this is actually a solid project and has more potential than a lot of other coins.

nobody's dumping a coin with 50x potential

So you don't buy at 10x the price when its still skyrocketing. If you can't see why this isn't a solid moon, seriously, I don't know why you're in crypto.

Can someone tell me why this shit isnt moving on ED

Got in at 60 sats, couldnt be comfier.

>with 50x potential.

ICO price was what? 0.001? It's already a 10x. I don't see why people wouldn't sell if they had a decent chunk in this.

>ohh shit buckle in this is the next TRON
I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Yeah, I'm rather confident this will do well in the long run. Just afraid it'll dip hard once the initial hype wears off and I'd rather not miss that local high.

There's been threads for three days, the price action just started.

Speaking of Telcoin, how good is that Balima nigger at spotting ICOs like this? I have no country restriction so I can throw money at any place he calls.

They've basically taken the idea behind Mpesa and want to take it wider. If anyone wonders if this idea has legs, read about Mpesa then decide. If they don't make it happen, someone will.

nope this is just getting started, EVERYONE will be buying this tomorrow and front page of reddit for sure

alot of people are selling, do you not see these sell walls? they are being eaten though

finally my eth cleared so i can get comfy

WHY IS IT MOVING SO FAST

FUCK YOU WHALES

DUMPNPUMP CONFIRMED

>Front page of reddit.

Lick my fucking asshole.

You're all going to get dumped on HARD. There isn't enough buyers to eat through those brick sell walls. Good luck getting this above ~.012 fuckers. Once this hits a cent, it's not going to go anywhere. This shit happens every fucking time. Once a coin/token hits a new smooth number, it goes sideways or dumps.

gettin' comfy wit it

Even If it hits a cent we'll all be laughing

i got 1k boys. should i do it? literally have no idea what i am doing.

I can taste your salt bro. sorry you didn't get in

it was closer to 0.002 due to the eth price increase, also the ico was before eth increased so its still not that high above the eth price. Some panicked and sold low on ED during the crash on monday I accumulated cheap. Me and most on the telegram are looking to hold long term on this one. This coin will be driven by business developments and partnerships annoucements, and follows the financial inclusion of the developing world meme story institutional investors, hedge funds are eating up right now.

I put about that much in because I don't care if I lose it. It's fun money user, come join for the ride.

I know right? Its like watching DBC all over again. Have fun buying the whales bags.

I thought that this morning and the 2 million wall is gone so now I'm along for the ride.

THIS IS A PIVOTAL MOMENT. NOBODY FUCKING DUMP

Too bad it's on such a shit exchange, it's taking several hours to get funds transferred.

It's on shit chinks exchange and it already reached 5x. Imagine if it hits trex or binance.

yep. been waiting for over an hour and still nothing.

Stop sending ETH between exchanges.

ah fuck is this the culprit? i knew i shouldve sent it to my ledger

appcoin is objectively a better project at the moment but we all know how that turned out. don't go chasing moons kiddos

It literally doesn’t matter what the fuck this coin is or does or the market cap.. it’s on KuCoin and it’s 1 cent. Cunts will lap this shit up and we’re gonna get a quick 5x at least in a week or so.

i want to send LTC and fomo this bad

yeah waiting for ETH as well, wish i would've known kucoin was being fucked

woah! this is looking healthy

>6716255
took almost 3 hours for me

I did a 10x on DBC in a few weeks man. Just have to know when to sell.

>"cheap" coin
>twitter tier logo
>advisory board is stacked with insiders

BULLISH

can we use LTC?

This token is already rank 126. Why do people think its going to go higher? All of you shilling this shitcoin need to kys.

ETH transfers are taking 2-3 hours, I submitted mine around 7 PM EST and just got both

yeah i have heard LTC is good for faster transfers here. FWIW mine just went through at almost 3 hours exactly

Because

>kucoin
>cheap
>ico bagholder walls are being chewed through

It's an easy 2x ya fudder

LTC and BCH have been fast for me the last few days on Ku.
Its just ETH and Kripto Kiddies.
Whatever exchange you're sending from is cheaping out on the gas. ETH is entering it's "BTC backlog days" stage.

im too late then no way to jump on this train

It looks like it's gonna dump look how thin the buy walls are down to 65 sats should I sell and buy back in cheaper?

Imagine it got to like 50 cents.. If imanagd to sell at that point my 90k stack would be worth almost as much as my dad's annual salary.. all from buying a shitcoin shilled on biz

toplel

I just jumped in because fuck it and I never jump in on Veeky Forums threads. If it 2x's I'll thank you're user. No.

for the love of god, don't forget to take profit on anything with major volume on Kucoin

God bless Merk. He never lets us down

>get fit on Veeky Forums
>get rich on Veeky Forums

Hilarious how this chinese cartoon board is literally the cheat codes to life.

you're not too late

does that mean i should sell

that wasn't really Merk

-merk

I bought 26000 yesterday for giggles and a quick x5 to put into an ICO. Cost me $240 then, worth $340 now. This shit is too easy

>get gay on Veeky Forums
>become family oriented on /pol/

Without /pol/ I would have been a lot heavier into drug usage and degenerate hook up culture.

Any hope of this coin going back down to 6 or 7 sats? Bought in at 5 but I'm trying to get more

Am wondering myself if once it hits a penny, it will dump.

i'm thinking of selling this for xrb

it will be listed on binance very soon, i believe kucoin is owned by binance and used to test shit like neo tokens that binance doesn't list yet and xrb. they just enabled xrb withdraws so i feel it's only a couple days till the listing i think it's done bleeding. what do you think should i hold this longer or make the switch now someone please tell me what to do i'm so fucking stupid

Might pull the trigger and sell half of my 150k stack but as soon as I sell it'll go to $2 for sure kek

lol, sometimes lurk on pol just for the keks and to roleplay(love history). Some the people there are hilariously mental ill

God damn Veeky Forums you are really tempting me right now

guaranteed

No way, it's going to Jupiter then. The devs have morals and ethics unlike many others and they believe in the project,. devs only sell when they know deep down their product is shit.

Is it still worth it tho?

i want to buy kek

>tfw stuck at wagecuck late and missing out on this shit

Yes.

I haven't been on 4/pol/ since moot cucked us. Veeky Forums is the only board I browse on this cancer site.

I haven't been on SS/pol/ in awhile either though.

volume is going down theyre all getting dumped on

bought 125k at 63 sats, slept, now its 84 we mooning boys?

LOL as it's about to break 1 cent

So I brought some ETH over to kucoin and am looking at the charts and those sell walls make me fucking sick.

FUD

will be at 100 sat by end of night with this momentum

He’s just trying to get your bags with his lower ETH buy order, but he’s stuck in line

dude it just went from 920m down to 890 dont fomo guys theyre dumping

Dont be a pussy for once

lmao you are a fucking idiot

the discord is strong with this one. prove me wrong

yeah you have no idea what you're talking baout LOL. buy pressure is INSAE RIGHT NOW do you see how much btc are in those buys right now LOL

What?

HERE WE GO
LAMBOS INCOMING