LINK Marine here, why is this dogshit coin under $1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N2NFIOyFH4
blog.zeppelinos.org/smart-contract-upgradeability-using-eternal-storage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shadowfork
SWIFT partnership is canceled, swift wont use link
Sergey is in Thailand eating mcdonalds
Rory preps the Bull

user in a different thread posted about how sergey is working with disney and that drgn is the shadowfork?

Dont ask questions
Just accumulate as much as you can before mainnet release

Today was a shitty day for me and I amanged to add only 100 LINK to my stack
However, this recent LINK rally makes me hope it will fall by 10-20% some of these days, so keep an eye for a sellout

managed to acquire 1000 today, it was a good day, im 1600 short of 15k LINK

yeah im grateful that LINK is still under $1 and I hope it dips more so the late comers can have a piece of the SWIFT pie

It’s just shaking out people who bought on the left side of the cup. Now we are in the handle with the main net catalyst we will moon.

kek

this asshole looks like the type of guy who's always begging you to take him to the club, then when you finally do, he gets obnoxiously drunk and completely fucks up your game.

Don't even own any LINK but holy shit the green ids in this thread.

Good to be you

I wanted to play careful after seeing LINK go up finally, so I missed my chance to sell today's high
Deep down I was hoping for $1 rally, but not this time I guess

Also, LINK looks like it gonna go down RIGHT NOW. We're already under the 15' cloud
But I wanna sleep, and I need my LINK stack to have good dreams, so I just bought back in.

They don’t deserve sub $1 LINKies tf you on about

Veeky Forums is becoming super soft

>Doesn't know a thing about Sergey

Don't talk shit about my boi

>Deep down I was hoping for $1 rally, but not this time I guess
>Also, LINK looks like it gonna go down RIGHT NOW. We're already under the 15' cloud
>But I wanna sleep, and I need my LINK stack to have good dreams, so I just bought back in.
I lost some money on that bcc ponzi that was building my link stack, the 1k i managed to get today was all that was left. Now ill have to wait for paychecks to come in to put in a lil bit to continue increasing my stack a bit.

Good Luck with the trading, dont get too greedy and lose your stack. See you on the moon, marine!

because it's priced in

> dont get too greedy and lose your stack
I have learned my lesson
My stack was 9k at its prime, but then I traded it in for Etheremon ponzi and failtraded it into 5500 LINK right befor NY

Trading it this week has brought me back to 8500 LINK. 10k is my ultimate goal and I grow increasingly nervous as I'm getting closer

Linklet here, only 2k linkies. How do you accumulate more? I have just been holding but I want to try trading to get more. Is it just sell high and buy lower and repeat? How many sats net to aim for and how much to risk? Please help, im brainlet

Double that stack first to trade. Otherwise, you gonna move too slow
Trading more than 5k LINK doesn't make much sense at this volume. Remember, that you don't want to affect price action by placing orders.

Study the wall movement, use indicators to determine resistence/support, predict price movement based on order books and not indicators.

Go for 2.5% swings at first, then learn the patterns and try to catch 10% swings

Never go to sleep without your money transferred into LINK.
If needed, bauy at a loss or dont sleep. If you let control off your LINK for a day it gonna moon. I guarrantee it

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>15k
as soon as you get 15k you'll want 20k, then 50k, then 100k. it never ends.

are yall coordinated shillers or is link actually not a meme?

LINK is a meme. It's a running joke after they fucked up the ICO. Don't buy any, don't even do any research.

Im gonna be honest, its not a troll look that shit ur urself... this is gonna be a easy x10 ATLEAST.

anyone who ACTUALLY bought LINK and isn’t just memeing is brainlet tier. It’s the most obvious meme on /biz

kek

LINK is a meme. don't buy it. better yet if you have some link sell it ASAP. it's going to 0. and preferably on binance pls.

I'm pretty positive LINK is just a meme, but I'm still 90% LINK (10% VEN btw)

Wow, if you knew anything about the project you would understand Link above $1 defeats the whole purpose. Read the whitepaper. Besides it's shadow forked every 10 minutes.

I hope not, because I’m all in on LINK.

what is the purple line on binance?

sold this shitcoin

It's ETH all over again

shadowfork

There hasn't been a bigger meme than LINK ever. Are you literally brand new here from plebbit?

Link will moon. The only question is when and how much. I would be incredibly surprised if this thing doesn't hit $5 within a year, and I could see it reaching $50 in a persistent bull market. It's definitely a good investment, but you might be missing out on other moons in the short term that would allow you to accumulate more.

Can someone explain the idea of the price singularity to me?

Linkies sound like deluded bitconnect investors.

Link's a meme dude, you should listen to how rory speaks about development, they still have one person coding w/ short term pajeets helping.

why chainlink only binance? listed 5 months before test net. no news or hype. price low now. high soon. what changes?

>When people find out link is a meme.

I think the answer is pretty clear to many here... Hint: it has to do with nobody taking this project seriously. Another hint: a significant part of that blame goes to certain, ...memers, that would rather post video games about a fairy boy then talk about Chainlink.

It's very simple, really. One link will be worth exactly, one, link.

It’s trading on Huobi Pro Jan 21

hello. spongeboob, pfftthihihihi

youtube.com/watch?v=1N2NFIOyFH4

hopefully

Shit does nothing right now and will have no news for quite a while. All the hype is on Dexes right now as blue chips gain major interest, sold my link and will pick it up later on if something good happens.

just sold 15k link but might buy the fork

Anyone have a screencap of AssBlaster's patrician portfolio? He said it was what he was going to funnel his LINK gains into after it hit $50.

blog.zeppelinos.org/smart-contract-upgradeability-using-eternal-storage/
kind of a big deal.

Why sell it off at $50 when it has the potential to go much higher?

zrx, knc and something else. i'd love to see it myself.

Oh look another crypto bubble being bought by fools.

SHADOWFORK YOU IDIOTS

how dare you, faggot

How high do you think it could go?

1 LINK

because it being over 1$ would defeat the whole purpose of the coin

I've been messing with quantum computing and you can actually make 1 LINK = 2 LINK if you manipulate your ledger's price lock correctly.
>t. sitting on 500k link, was at 1k a few hours ago

If Link doesn't fall flat on it's face and I'm sure it won't I guarantee we see $100 in 2019. Who knows from there. If Crypto continues to grow it could easily get in the hundreds. We are still in the VERY early stages of Crypto.

Crest Whitestrips 20min bleached blonde buttholes

Are you having a stroke?

KNC, REQ, QSP, VEN, ZRX

He's a larper, stop listening to him

this coin is fucking useless now that that jason parker used shadowforge to partition chainlink away from the mainnet. you really think our tokens are going to be the ones used on hypernet? kek

idek man.

This is legit

LINK going intergalactic is a Veeky Forums meme like Donald Trump becoming president was a /pol/ meme.