Enigma (ENG) - Analytical Price Prediction

Once I found out about this coin a few weeks ago, I loved the project and the team and invested 100k into the project @$3, which I now have a nice %100 return. Enigma is still surprisingly cheap, sitting on only around a $500 million Market cap. I believe crossing the $1B threshold is certainly achievable in the next month. As we have seen with other coins such as Verge, which saw a $2B pump in a week, I fully expect word of mouth about this coin reaching the ears of a Market Mover like John McAfee. Considering that a small fraction of US citizens even know about Bitcoin, it won't be too long before these same novice investors stumble upon ALT-coins. Now the most appealing coins to a novice investor will most certainly be coins such as Stellar, Verge, and TRON all of which are under $1 per coin.
For me, as an investor in crypto, I look for atleast 3 out 4 main ingredients when it comes to investing in a project; 1.Low Market cap relative to other coins, 2. low Coin Availability (20-200 million) 3. What does the product do/trying to do and 4. Is there major competition for this product. What you see with Enigma is 4 out 4. Low Market Cap when compared to the top 30 coins which are all $1B or above. Low Coin availability which can lead to larger gains with smaller pumps in market cap atlas in regards to supply/demand. Enigma, as far as I know is the only team trying to develop Private Smart contracts, so they have no competition.
My prediction for Enigma based on the fundamentals at play and with of course technical analysis is as followed; $1B market cap by end of month, mid February at the latest.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/enigma-update-january-19-2018-5d9e22394d64
youtu.be/z8ubzqim0LE?t=173
enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf
enigma.co
scholar.google.com/citations?user=P4nfoKYAAAAJ
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
i0.wp.com/en.decentral.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/enigma-roadmap.png?w=842&ssl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, great read thanks.

NP

>500M market cap
its sitting at 366M

Down from when this was written. Everything is down, still.

Update from yesterday!

blog.enigma.co/enigma-update-january-19-2018-5d9e22394d64

you're a fucking dumbass, look at the chart and common interest, this shit is going to tank this week

Is 1040 ENG enough to make it?

Their communication with the community has grown greatly over the past few months. Many people hated how MIA they'd go but their twitter is consistently active as well as their discord. Project seems severely undervalued. I have about half my portfolio in ENG right now, 25% in ICX and 25% in NEO. Looking forward to their talk at NEO dev con January 30th.

Not quite, but that will get you about 1/10th of the way there

Huge sell wall. Someone's trying to keep the price down clearly. Stay woke anons this is a good project.

OP never said to buy in today, TA isn't applicable when talking in months...

Yeah they are really stepping up their game on the marketing front, looking forward to seeing their new dev hires as well!

Nice, so what's that like 100k or something? 100 is a safe and conservative bet

Some DD

Team/Whitepaper/News/Hype:
Their goal is to scale up the blockchain capabilities to deal with big data. It's essential if blockchain/decentralization is going to succeed. The spiel youtu.be/z8ubzqim0LE?t=173
Their white paper looks like a classic NIPS paper, no word salad enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf
Team is a bunch of MIT grad students enigma.co
Their top advisor is a top dog in CS scholar.google.com/citations?user=P4nfoKYAAAAJ
Here he talks about ENIGMA youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
Roadmap:
i0.wp.com/en.decentral.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/enigma-roadmap.png?w=842&ssl=1

How is Enigma different from Lux? They seem to be very similar.

Just skimmed their website, I don't see how you can think they are even remotely similar

Also See pic wtf?

Lux is a team of anonymous devs that decided to go legit, while Enigma is MIT alumni advised by one of the preeminent researchers in computer science. Read their whitepapers and you'll understand.

Enigma isn't there yet, but when it is, it will blow 99.99% of crypto projects out of the water.

Damn it dumped pretty badly.

January 23rd

all you talking about how low the price has fallen don't realize that this is the most golden opportunity you've had for a while to buy in. what did that loser say about being greedy when others are fearful?

What happens Jan 23? That date has also been mentioned as being important for Link.

is this enough to make me a millionaire?

Fuck you dude.