What's gonna be the next bubble?

What's gonna be the next bubble?
Student? Pension? Boomers? Crypto? Stocks?

all of it

Yep. Because USD is shitcoin.You have to pay moar and moar papers to buy literally anything. Meanwhile salaries stay the same. Crash is coming

the boomer bubble

mass produced sex bots

Student loans

I think all the central banks will continue to cooperatively print money and buy stocks and bonds. They will simply allow XRP, gold and silver to rise in order to counterbalance the overvaluation of stocks and bonds. I think we will see XRP at a $50 Trillion market cap. Gold also in the $50 Trillion balpark. Silver at $2-3 Trillion.

literal pajeet coin

Nujack bubble

yep

Women

On a more serious note, it's a question of which bubble is going to be the one that pops and spooks people, causing the others to pop also

>Women

Interesting. No more sending them to college. No more giving them jobs and promotions for being women. No more giving them half of all assets in a divorce. No more giving them the benefit of the doubt in legal disputes.

There's nothing wrong with USD other than it being run by offshore jews. A deflationary currency incentivizes economy growth

>A deflationary currency incentivizes economy growth
found the retard

Canadian housing market. Other volatile housing markets. housing markets.

Nobody knows but commercial real estate and urban housing are extremely expensive right now. If we run into a recession, banks and investors will get absolutely shafted.

Please be American real estate. Spics have ruined the cheaper neighborhoods with all the cheap properties so I need to accumulate alot more money or have a nice price crash.

whoops meant inflationary

substantial if substanted

Auto Loans probably. But the biggest bubble to pop next will be healthcare. Trump gutted ACA by removing the mandate. It's only a matter of time before it goes bankrupt. Not that im defending ACA btw. that mandate was the most unamerican thing ever imposed upon the poor in this country.

>that mandate was the most unamerican thing ever imposed upon the poor in this country.

This. I want all health insurance companies destroyed.