Why haven't you bought a comfy hodl of INTS?

Why haven't you bought a comfy hodl of INTS?

> 12 million market cap
> vpn
> cryptopia listing in the works
> rebranding coming soon

Get in while it's still under 4 cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been mining this all week, I don't understand why people are passing this up

because it's a risky bet. not sure if they will be able to deliver. not sure if people will choose to use the service. not sure that it will be profitable for nodes.

disclosure: i own 65k

I'm waiting until after the rebranding to buy, and I'll double down once the product comes closer to being working and solidified. As of now it's a vaporware concept and that's too risky when there's coin with real products at that market cap.

and I thought I was a baller with 3000

how high you see it going senpai?

Doesn't that describe all of crypto?

smart. i only hold this much b/c i got in under 1m and decided to just hold and see what happens.

no idea. depends on number of users. i'm optimistic in that, if it's decent, if the marketplace pans out and there are centralized vpn services to use in case the dvpn is slow for whatever reason, i would probably use the service myself. if the product works, 100m should be pretty easy. if it becomes widely adopted and gains media attention (especially for people in IT or with IT / libertarian interests), 1b easy, since decentralized vpns are probably the future for censorship and privacy reasons. for wide adoption they would be competing with privatix, so you may want to split your investment between itns and privatix.

>Beyond VPN technology, we want ITNS to be useable by more than crypto enthusiasts! We aim for Intense to become a coin brand that can be utilized, adapted & traded without entry barriers. Imagine your parents or non techy friends are using Intense for the daily shopping rounds as it is just that simple to use without the technical hick hack around it.
>Our goal is for Intense to be a crypto brand that can be utilized for exchange of various goods and services with minimal barriers. We want to re-brand crypto from a privilege for technophiles to a method of compensation accessible by everyday people.

Sure.

>Lead dev + 2 others have fake name
>No github

Jenky.

this isn't INT

it's INTS. INT has already mooned.

>As of now it's a vaporware concept and that's too risky when there's coin with real products at that market cap.
>there's coin with real products at that market cap

You've been warned, ITNS fanboys. Daddy is coming home soon and you better dump your bags or he's gonna stretch your asshole until it bleeds and leave you with led bags.

fuck forgot pic

Stay poor

badass

planning to buy 5000. Will I have a lambo by March

Are you serious? Have you read this whitepaper, looked at the team, the use case and the VCs backing it? YOU stay poor you fucking nigger with your no name shitshow coin, the whitepaper of this project reads like it was ripped straight out of a combinatorics textbook.

this is tokenized TOR and it absolutely outclasses ITNS with options to revoke illicit activity on your nodes so you don't get fukt

I do.
feeling comfy

^this
It's legit.
A better TOR that I could see being built into home routers or an as app on your phone or pc.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/

what about this?

how to choose when i have no technical knowledge...

I'm weary of the market cap.

Why not mine for INTS? It's guaranteed to 2x by february

If this 10x I will be close to a million dollars with my mining since day1

spectrecoin is a total scam iirc, but i could be dead wrong

holding 48k

very good coin user, please buy more. I bought at 11k.

How do you even buy this?

stocks.exchange
it's not as bad as it looks, but you're probably not missing out if you just wait for cryptopia.

Can I mine with a CPU?

When you planning to dump