Will it ever recover?

Will it ever recover?

It did recover panjeet, it is at the real price and won't change for eternity.

fuck

yes just hold and read a book or something. Check back in a month it will have doubled. I guarantee it will happen.

um..that yellow nigger at the top sold everything...and tweeted about it..so no.

I just transferred some between exchanges and it took 8 minutes for 6/6 confirmations with a $0.04 fee. I own LTC because it's everyone's actual choice when it comes to sending funds.

So much this.

No. But it's super good for transfering/withdrawing funds. Lost a lot of money using ETH like a retard.

When Lightning Network gains mainstream adoption LTC will literally become 100% useless and it will crash into shit tier levels. Screencapping this to rub in your faces when it happens.

Only thing that I'm sure will make it longer than NEO

fucking shit. I sold today at $191 and set up a buy order at $189. Guess what happened

>selling into fiat against a rising bitcoin
user, i can't believe you are this stupid.

>fuck
It one of the most grossly undervalued coins out there. Look at it's transactions as a % of marketcap.

It's being used, its on the cutting edge of tech(lightning net, atomic swaps) it will fly. Teh Charlie Lee dumping scared a lot of people but it's also trading at a huge discount as a result.

LTC has a tremendous teadm and fact of the matter Mr. Lee could drop out all together and it wouldn't make a difference.

lightning network is shit

atomic swaps are a meme

heavy bags after 400 pajeet?

Its not grossly undervalued. It's a copy/paste of bitcoin with 4mb blocks. Sound like some other shitcoin on Coinbase?

>Bitcoin was created to be a decentralized currency
>BTC and BCH fail to be useable as currency
>new meme is that BTC is a store of value
Fuck bcash, LTC is the real bitcoin.

>Let's just throw hardware at the problem

Someone didn't pass "Remedial Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures"

Wait, was I supposed to go that class?

If you don't understand the basics of computer science you have no right to talk about decentralized network protocols and how to scale them. That's part of the major issue with crypto - people think it's a business topic when it's really a computer science topic. I'm not insulting you I'm just pointing out the facts - unless you have a basic undergraduate level understanding of software engineering and algorithms and data structures you are basically running blind when it comes to comparing cryptos. These are just the facts user.

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW BOYS LET'S GO

Tough but true. Crypto trading is more CompSci mathematics based. Whereas traditional assets are psychology and group think based.

What is happening? It just dumped huge

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100 :)

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

This, we actually need LTC as store of value.

Volatility would kill the only purpose LTC has.

Honestly this coin has no place being anywhere in the top 50. Same with other clones like Dogecoin.

Zoom out faggot

you guys think a buy at $190 will go through tonight?

Only if bitcoin plummets

XLM is a million times faster. Too bad its not on every exchange.

lmao why

LTC is Bitcoin's testnet. Why would you invest in it?

because i wanted to own more LTC. it was fairly stable earlier today