PLEASE

user PLEASE
I CARE about you, user.
I WANT you to be rich.
So PLEASE, PPLEEEAASSE BUY HORSE. BUY HORSE user. BUY IT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

ethorse.com/Whitepaper.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ENTVCDTaPLgJ:https://www.cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DApp for betting on the price of crypto

you know how else you can bet on the price of a crypto?
by buying and selling it like a normal investor

Yeah I guess that's a stupid idea. I mean, who would ever put money into a market that allows you to "call" what the price of a crypto will be in the "future". Sounds like a 0 dollar market

Please anons, buy HORSE, I PROMISE you will become rich. PLEASE, let's become a GREEN WOJACK board, TOGETHER

what coin is she

>I think BTC will go down
>Make money by betting against someone who thinks it will go up
>If you think it'll go up, buy some AND bet it will go up. Make more money

yeah yeah i get it, its like options and futures

except nobody is actually going to use this

>BTC goes up 10%
>BTC you own goes up 10%
>Meanwhile a 10:1 bet on the price of BTC going up will earn you 1000%

Yeah they're totally comparable.

Isn't the ico over already?

I'm concerned about who will use it too, but DICE has a 20m marketcap with a less generous model from what I understand, so I threw a bit at it. If it doesn't work out, oh well. If it does gain traction, that'll be some nice passive income

(I misread you post earlier)

alright im still considering buying this shit

can you explain what the use of the horse token itself is
dont make me read the whitepaper

is HORSE used for the placing of bets

"At the end of each quarter, a smart contract will issue the dividends based on
the proportion of HORSE tokens held by a wallet during a particular time period. For example, a wallet holding 10% of
the total HORSE token supply will receive 10% of all the profits generated by Ethorse"
I think I read in there that at some point they're going to let you bet with the tokens and it'll have special perks or something, but I was sold with just that quote

so you dont actually need HORSE to use the betting system
hmm

how does Ethorse generate profits?
is there a house edge to the betting

Nope, pretty sure you just use ETH. Tokens just give you profits made from the game

if you hold horse you collect dividends.

sukabagodicks.

ethorse.com/Whitepaper.pdf

I'm not going to break down the whole thing for you

Ok, no, bets can be placed using ETH. What happens is that for every bet pool, 5% is taken for a fee for the house. That 5% is paid out to all of the token holders every quarter (for now, supposed to transition to monthly in the future), proportional to the amount of HORSE you own relative to the total supply, which is why it was so crucial to get in to the ICO and why a lot of people kept it on the down low until after the ICO. So if you own 100,000 HORSE, let's say, that is 0.1% of the circulating supply of 100 mil. That means you get 0.1% of whatever the quota is for that quarter of bets, in ETH. So let's say $100 million in 1 quarter, you would earn a payout of $100,000 USD in ETH for that 1 quarter, or ~$400,000 USD per year if that 100 mil volume per quarter is sustained throughout the year.

In the future, they will add ways for users to bet on Altcoins using HORSE, and other exclusive betting options like betting on decrease or range betting using HORSE, but for right now, the dividend mechanic is the primary selling point, and the reason why 80% of the tokens were sold in the whitelist sale like hot cakes, and also why no one is opening their mouth about it.

In short, HORSE payouts in ETH relative to the proportion of HORSE you own to the circulating supply, you can look at ETHroll and DICE to see similar betting Dapps and their volume per year.

Also remember your HORSE itself will rise in value in addition to earning the dividends. I've got 100,000 but I saw people buying in the whitelist who have 10 mil. Yeah, 10 fucking mil, one guy dumped 400 ETH in the ICO. (He also has 500,000 USD worth of ChainLink if that gives you confidence)

he made a typo, it's 100% of all profits

there is no house edge, just a portion they pull from final funds. 5%.

The math roughly equates to:

10m daily betting volume & holding 10,000 horse = ~$18000 annual payout

>400,000
my bad, I meant 100,000

yeah alright sorry ill read it

Lol no nevermind, 400,000 is correct. 100,000 per quarter, 400,000 per annum

Fuck off white cave bitch

What is the fastest horse to bet on?

Nah my math was definitely off. What I meant was 5% of 100 mil, so in my example you would earn 5,000 USD per quarter, 20,000 per annum. If the quota was 500 million, then you would earn 100,000 USD per annum in my example. Sorry for my math, was trying to write something up quick to just give you an overview

Nice breakdown
I didn't make a typo, that was straight from the whitepaper. It says that if you own 10% of all HORSE, you get 10% of all the profits.

Keep in mind that the dividends are in ETH, and it can potentially appreciate in value a fair bit in the 3 months between payouts. It's like built in compound interest if you want to measure that 5% cut in USD.

There is also almost no volume, its only on the worst exchanges no normie wants to use and most people have not heard about it but the idea and fundamentals are great.
Unfortunately I missed the ICO but got in still early and already 150% up and rising.
Most people (me included) will probably hodl their horse to see how much it can payout.
I also read they plan to change the payout later from quarter to monthly.

lets break down some numbers together real quick

lets say you own 1000 HORSE
at current market price right now we will call it $25 worth

theres 125 million HORSE in total supply, so 1000 / 125,000,000 = 0.000008
25$ / 0.000008 = $3,125,000

so it would take $3,125,000 in total betting volume in the system for you to make your money back 100% on your HORSE token investment, purely from the dividend payouts

is that a reasonable number? where can I see the current quarterly betting volume for Etheroll? how many people are actually using these online betting systems

ok good point

FUCK my math is retarded and i forgot to factor in the 5% deal

so its actually 3125000 / .05 = 62,500,000

$62,500,000 in total betting volume required

>betting volume for Etheroll
Honestly I shoulnd't be spoonfeeding you, you should be finding this stuff yourself but here

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ENTVCDTaPLgJ:https://www.cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Some reason, it's down, this is cached as of Dec 15, but you can see 260 mil $ in betting volume TD, as of Dec 15, Etheroll was only out for about 6-7 months and the mainnet running Dapp was less than that.

>is that a reasonable number?

I have no idea? If that sounds reasonable for you, buy, if not, don't buy? I am not expecting to retire on dividend payouts, but if a 25$ investment can generate 100$ in a year, or comparably, a 2500$ investment can generate 10,000$ a year, that is a damn good deal to me. I put in 7,500$. If that generates I expect a lot more than 62.5 mil per quarter in the future. Even if the betting market stays stagnant and HORSE can only perform up to Etheroll per quarter (250 mil), for the amount of tokens I own, that's still 50,000$ per year, practically a salary in certain parts of the US.

I'm not saying you *have* to invest, but I'm urging anyone who wants to get rich to invest or you're just missing out easiest gains of 2018

Alright you shills I'm in, 1 eth worth. if it's a pump n dump i'm coming down to shit street India and finding you guys

1000 HORSE is not even close to $25, try $250.

shit you are right i fucked it up pretty bad huh

hard to pnd on the exchanges it is currently on, this is still mostly under the radar i would think. most people don't like ED and Idex

BUY INT CHAIN OR YOULL DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH EATEN BY MAGGOTS AND WORMS AND BURIED TSK TSKK COCKSUKA

INT CHAIN THE ONE AND ONLY

now we need $625 million in betting volume to double our value using only dividends (instead of 62.5M i had before)

buy HORSE this is a HORSE thread buy HORSE

$500 giveaway soon /biz. don't have to participate, just join to be able to win.
Discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

>lets say you own 1000 HORSE
>at current market price right now we will call it $25 worth

1000 horse is $250 right now, so your math is extremely off.

I know ICO buyers will break even after exactly 100,000 ETH has been bet. It'll take time for adoption to reach that point, but Binance has done double that volume just on the ETH/BTC pair in the last 24 hours and it's not unreasonable to think that it could some day hit the same daily volume as a single trading pair on the top exchange.

Normies love gambling and this is a classic format that isn't really comparable to the other gambling dapps out there right now. As crypto goes more mainstream the long term hodlers could potentially see obscene gains even if you get in 'late' at $0.25 per token.

I just wonder if this will be appealing to TA fags who think they can predict the future. If they market it correctly I could see a lot of traffic. Who fucking knows how well they will do that though

>Normies love gambling and this is a classic format that isn't really comparable to the other gambling dapps out there right now.

This. I'm not a compulsive gambler myself, but I've bet, to date, about 20 ETH on Etheroll. I've won a lot of money, lost a lot too, but I can say for sure that shit is easy to get addicted to if you're not careful. I see people who have addresses dedicated just to playing Etheroll, betting 2 ETH every game and winning 40 ETH, that is literally their life, you can see their Tx history playing from dawn to dusk, and these are the early adopters. Once these gambling dapps reach a wider market, the money will only increase, Ethorse is also a lot simpler than Etheroll and I see a lot of people jumping from one to the other

Devs have mentioned that they're going to market to both daytraders and gamblers, so they should be able to pull from both environments.

Hopefully when the USDT bubble pops and people can't easily shelter their holdings from crashes like what happened this week, they'll recognize this as a good alternative to playing the market. You don't need to short BTC, and you don't even need it to go up in value. You just need it to beat the other 'horses' in the race to turn a profit. Someone ALWAYS wins on ethorse.

The best part is that the bulk of development is effectively done, the operational budget can be dumped mostly into advertising. Once there's some momentum with revenue generation, awareness will just keep going up.

My bags are locked and loaded. I just hope the hype doesn't fizzle out after a few months

I can do better than this. Check this ico, will DEFINITELY go at least 100x later this year and could set you up for life. No buying limits either!
This is like BNB at 11 cents you fucks!
Already packed my bags so now I’m trying to refer as many anons as possible so we get rich together (both get a bonus 2.5%) pic related

get the fuck out of here lmao