Ive turned a couple hundred into $2k in a month of crypto...

Ive turned a couple hundred into $2k in a month of crypto. I have enough to buy a lb of weed where I live and I can make about 4x off that assuming I sell it all. I don't smoke very often and I only know like 3 people who do. I was thinking of using tinder and bumble to advertise since I live pretty close to a college. Any of you used to deal? Tips? I don't want to do this for a long time just want to have enough to make it big in crypto

Why risk getting arrested and fucking your whole life up when you could just sit at home in the nude and go 4x on shitcoins.

I want to get a masternode for passive income but I'll need a lot more money

lol what a fucking nigger, you could 10x on coins in the same time easily and legally

sell crack instead

do not use social media to sell weed, fagoot

Don't advertise on social media. Ask your friends if they would know any buyers for you and if they say yes then get the pound.

NOt worth the hassle

Imagine weed addicts texting your phone 24/7

I'm not giving them my number. It's all gonna be through tinder and bumble

you need constant customers that will come through weekly dummy. Take it from someone who sold weed for years it's not something you can just rush into and sell a pound in a week or two unless your a very popular high school/college student that knows and smokes with 20-30+ people regularly throughout a month. Best bet is to find a kid who already has an operation going with clientele and offer him deals on ounces. You won't make as much as breaking the pound down into 8ths and 1/4's but it will move faster and have less foot traffic coming to your door meaning less suspicion from police and neighbors. Advertising on social media is retarded and a good way to get narced on.

Thanks for the advice. Guess it's not for me

$500 giveaway soon /biz. don't have to participate, just join to be able to win :) +proof of payment.
Discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

No social media. Wickr app is your friend. Float on campus, ask who has it, pinch customers, profit.

Easiest way to sell is to smoke with lots of people anytime you can and then just tell them that you sell bags. Daily smokers are usually good for at least 50 a week at 10/gram.

yea you're more likely to get robbed if you don't know what you're doing. I'd stick to crypto if I was you selling drugs isn't as easy as movies and rappers make it sound. its a combo of knowing the right people/networking and trying to dodge cops, thieves, and snitches. average return on a pound is like 4-600 anyways not several thousand lol.

One of my best friends is a serious dealer who made fuckloads of cash and puts it all in cryptos. He made more than 100K in dealing alone so I wonder how fucking rich he is, but he doesnt want to tell. Dudes moves suitcases filled with product every week.

He promised me a share if I helped him managing and cashing out, but I pussied out..

good friend of mine is like 23 and making 6 figures off weed but has no way to launder it. if he dumped say maybe 8k in ETH would it raise alarms if it ends up tripling in a year and he cashes out and pays taxes on what he made from the coin?

I do this with mdma. here is my story

>Buy $90 worth of ada
>It 22x to $1980 in btc
>Buy 10g of mdma for $900 on dream market . hodl remaining in btc
>Sell mdma $350/ g
>So make $3500 + still have $1080 in btc
>Sell all and hold fiat after price drop to 16k
>Buy more btc 2 weeks ago
>Hodl week
>Buy 20g of MDMA for $1700, sell at $300/g (all in a week because its cheap, and party season)
>Now another 6k in cash, and 2.6k in BTC

>I started with $90

Use crypto to buy more drugs, sell drugs at profit and hodl cash. its actually the best and least riskiest way to cash out and not pay tax.

sell mdma $350/g lol larper

>mdma for $350/g?
nice larp fag

i like you

In my country which has the tightest border security in the world, yes people pay that. Or even 400 for a gram of coke.

>Buy 10g of mdma for $900 on dream market

yikes

Are you fucking retarded you can get Molly from GG for like 200$/10g and if you were smart you’d be doing that. Also you are charging way too goddam much for a point. I need to take your customers, wtf are your people taking the molly then they buy or what.

You guys dont know how bad the drug scene is in AUS/NZ due to the extreme high risk of importing anything, all deepweb drugs i buy are bought domestically for this reason, look at nz/aus listing on dream to get an idea how bs it is . Shit sells for top dollar here due to how hard it is to score anything. Its easy money if you know customers.

Dont get salty because you didnt know this and stuck in your burger chamber,

Where tf you live? Madagascar or some shit? Ibiza? Fiji?

>grab p for 13
>break down by zip sell for 200
>32 back
>2k profit

8k? That's not a significant amount to draw suspicion.

Your friend could easily deposit

>2017+1
>hard to get drugs

Not anymore

Its hard for my friends and customers, and thats all that matters lol. Still waiting on someone to try undercut me.

These cunts are larping. $400 for shitty 10% coke is normal street price here. International orders are risky af. domestics are safer but pricey.

Shits fucked

ARENT***