BTC MOON!

When is the next BTC moon expected? I need to get out of certain alts right when it starts. Estimates? Has it already begun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mCllEvfvgUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never honestly

This, Tether will blow up before the next moon and the market will be fucked for months if not years.

i really think BTC is done for, just go into ETH instead like all sane people did

Well, a certain coin I am holding I think its going to keep going up UNLESS btc goes sideways. Honestly, it would be a dream come true for alts if CME keeps BTC's price going sideways at $11k. Somehow, I doubt that will happen. I gotta get out of part of my alt when BTC just begins a big chance.

remember OP, do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to do.

Well, the thing is nobody is saying fuck all about bitcoin's future on Veeky Forums, as usual, so I'm trying to gauge some opinions.

If it still has another moon, it will probably be around March.

If it doesn't have any more moons left (because of no solution to the slowness and high fees), then buy XRP and ride that to the top.

I think you got time user. BTC gonna continue a downward turn until late spring but then hold on for 100k

a certain coin you say?

There's a buy wall at 11795. It was at 100 btc two days ago, now it's around 75. It's a 1 million barrier that's suppressing the moon mision.

Most coins are locked to BTC right now. And I dont trust that we will see a pump at the moment. I am waiting for a downward spike again.

EOS and BAT are mooning at them moment though but it looks like pump and dumps.>Honestly, it would be a dream come true for alts if CME keeps BTC's price going sideways at $11k.

This would be fucking amazing. I would kill for this to happen. But I feel like BTC may need to hit 6-8k before it begins its sideways mission.

more futures settling on the 31st apparently

fuck off blockstream
youtu.be/mCllEvfvgUY

30 day outlook Btc will remain stable between 10k-11k with fluctuations of 8k-12k

60 day outlook: stable around 14-16k

90-120 day outlook: will be back to 19k-20k but it will not be parabolic.

Dec/Jan bubble recovery, normies hearing about all the altcoin moons between now and april/may 2018 (including new coins and ICOs not released/created yet) and people receiving their tax returns by may all point towards a btc rally.

Percentage-wise eth will outperform. I can see eth @2000-2500 in 120 days.

>There's a buy wall
Educate a pleb please. What are buy/sell walls?

>buy walls suppress moons

i fucked up, it's a sell wall.

When a whale wants to lock the rice of a coin, he'll put a sell/buy order so big that the volume won't crunch it, so the price is locked under a sell wall, or over a buy wall.

Sell walls keep moving lower.... It was 12k the other day

Thanks mayne. Appreciate you taking the time!

it mooning now niggas

screenshot a lot of bad posts itt so far

Sell Walls getting eaten like groceries.

>BTC moon soon fellow stalker!
>Haha, when?
>NOW.

Yeah wtf

Where's my weekend dip

Does anyone have the pic of btc coming into the prison cell saying it's time?

tether nuked the moon

it was already foretold

Dude no. Not for awhile.

this weekend it's moon time

This pretty much. As a developer I see a lot more potential with ETH, even though bitcoin will always be digital gold.

Now.

Define "a moon". A few %? Maybe as much as 15%?! Any day really. A real increase worth your time and money in the crypto space? Actually never. Drop the legacy tech for your own good.

this is just rocket fuel for the real looming mooning

Why waste your time with Bitcoin mooning when UFR is bound for an easy 2x soon?

You're just salty that you didn't buy 700 BTC when it was under $10 like some of us did. Enjoy your shitcoins

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

When BTC moons it means "sell to BTC" and wait until shitcoins like UFR have reached the absolute fucking bottom in their bleeding to buy them. But even UFR is a waste of money when its the cheapest after a long bleed, its a shit pajeet coin.

NO WILL IT GO UP? I BOUGHT AT 12550

doenst look like it can cross that 12,500 wall.

Honestly I think it's going to happen soon, as in you should exit alts now.

ITS HAPPENING

>tfw learned my lesson from the last BTC bullruns and dips, holding 20% in BTC now so I can buy more

The altcoin I'm in 80% I bought so cheap I'm not worried about its price at this point. Feeling comfy for once. If BTC goes up, I buy more of my alt for cheap. If it doesn't, oh well, I made profits.

@

Post proof

BTC is over, and even if they're late to the game, normies will understand sooner or later.

This is the only reason some people continue to delude themselves into thinking that it has value, when in reality it's irremediably broken. Go on reddit and look at what the BTC community really is, then come back and tell me that you still have hope.