Wanchain

who here ready for the big one?

Going all in as soon as it hits exchange

dont ask just put my dick in your mouth

Is shitty ass etherdelta going to be the only place to get this shit once it drops you think?

>comfy holding 63k wan
feels good lads

etherdelta won't be allowed

not an erc20 token

i'll buy some if it goes below 1.5$

Did you buy them during the presale or something?

Yeah it is. Until main net. Wanchain admin have said that any tokens traded on ED won't be eligible for the main net tokens

nah just the ico

This isn't going to moon quickly, don't be faggots and buy high the minute it lands on binance because you're going to be holding bags for weeks. Give it time to settle.

trips of truth

so after 4 months of waiting and eth doing a 4x, don't expect anyone to sell cheap

WAN is the biggest and most anticipated release with all the pieces in place, all done right

expect 50x right from the start, with a quick run to 100x and beyond

btw, I won't be selling any of it at any price, this is my retirement fund

it might dump in the first hour to find a floor but it'll never going back to that level. look at ICX. even if you buy at the peak in the first few seconds of trading you'll be in the green in 2-3 days at most.

kek even ICX (which I bought at ICO) only opened at around 10x and that was in the middle of a bull market.

double trips confirm

Shhhhh!!!

no

Shut up all you clueless faggots, unless you're flipping at ICO (in which case you're a moron) then it's in Veeky Forums's best interests for it to start as low as possible.

When is it due to hit the exchange? Any word on where it will be listed?

I hope Binance

Same, I'm done with the shit exchanges.

this has been brewing for 3 MONTHS

if you think you'll get this for under a 1b cap means you're delusional

ofc but gotta be smart. EVERYTHING starts way overpriced moment it hits Binance. You wait 30 minutes then you buy with literally everything you have. I'm putting 150k in this shit 10min-2hours after it releases, probably dollar cost averaging. Gonna be retired inside a month. Thank you /biz see ya on the other side.

god speed user.

>You wait 30 minutes then you buy with literally everything you have.
i got in on the ico but this is my plan too pretty much. i want enough for at least one node hopefully more
if it dips to $1.5 i'm liquidating everything and pumping it in

What are the chances this shit like 10x in the first week

Is Binance an educated guess or confirmed?

87.33%, recurring of course

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

I just want some fucking money to go to Japan and have a crazy horiday in June, if I put 15k into this how much by June?????? FUCK

Arent there any fucking nuggets out there who can reassure me that I can go stay in aman hotel and pound sushi for a month and drink litres of gimlets

2.0 will be coming out then so there'll be a massive pump
probably 80-100x by then imo

right now if WAN was trading for 3 months it would be around a 5b cap (between icx and neo)
that would be $50 a coin, no one knows what will happen by June

you do the math of a good buy in

I'm putting 10k yellenbucks in as soon as it hits an exchange. Will I do ok?

Is there a way to get an alert on my phone for when it releases? I want motherfucking alarm bells.

You and me both. The discord is probably your best bet

>plan to launch at $10

Jesus fucking Christ that's high

>plan to launch at $10
?
the market will set the price

this token coming this month??

When will this hit exchanges?

oh now i remembered what i was gonna ask. How many for a node, anyone know?

no one knows
estimates anywhere from 10k-100k WAN

big difference between ICON and a 4 month hold faggot