fucking dying

youtube.com/watch?v=AR6smW0iJYk fucking dying.

how does every board turn into talking about black people? You would think a board about money would be the last place you find black discussion

were witnessing ego death. this man is spiralling out of control

Dude, its just funny i dont care about his fucking color wtf is ur problem.

cryptocurrency = tribalistic (against boomers, nocoiners, government, banks, fudders, shillers, tether, exchanges they don't like, countries they don't like, etc.) race is just one version of an endless number of tribes..

because they are statistically the smartest race.

First stage: Denial.

He has stockholm syndrome

feel kinda bad for this guy

stfu Tyrone crypto isnt for niggers anyway tall me what youre holding so i can crash it

t. multi million dollar investor before crypto

i hate niggers what the fuck u going to do about it faggot

Same, but its just to funny not to watch.

I can't handle it bros my sides are aching

Hey bro how are things on /heem/ lately?

>I know it's gonna go back in the next 6 months-10 years
lol

I love how some random black guy's channel is blowing up because of this

Anyone else think he is doing the right thing. I mean what else is he going to do take the L?
He's better off trying bitconnectx waiting for normies to fall for it again then cash out. Someone tell him on youtube. He should just hold his shit

african people like him are usually cool unlike basketball americans
this shit is hilarious though

>calls niggers smart
>outs himself as a nigger

STAKE THAT BIIIITTTTTTTTTTCOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC

$500 giveaway soon /biz. don't have to participate, just join to be able to win!
Discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

to a degree but he thinks hes gonna get all his money back. if it was me i would just wait for the blow back after the sell off then get out with as much as i can because the company name is never ever ever recovering, this guy seems to be planning on going down with the ship

It looks like it went from 400 USD to 25 USD. Fuckit, you might as well hodl at that point. The money is fucking gone anyway.

I just realized he's fucking driving around reading Youtube comments. I hope the next livestream he crashes and adds hospital bills in the mix.

kys

I mean if they somehow manage to refund everyone in the past two months money maybe it could go up unironically. We're in a market where TRX has $5.4B.

bitconnect gave him brain damage

>$30,000 in the hole baby!
>I still got hope in BIIITTTCOOONNNEEECCCCCCT

This is what disturbs me about getting rides from Uber. Your driver is so poor they have to drive for Uber, and they might literally be considering driving off a bridge.

Jesus man... He just said he has money in Devor Coin too, literally the same idea as Bitconnect.

He's either lying and trying to get people into Davor coin, or he's literally fucking retarded

It's called diversifying you brainlet

Good point.

hhahaha this guy is hilarious

like it or not he's stuck in the crypto game now
at least he's still got money coming in from his side job so I don't feel too bad

if this is diversifying then this guy is literally retarded

just hold baby

He said he would buy more bit connect

I love lolcows