New 10x Moon Mission

Have I got a treat for you...

UPS just fucking announced a partnership with BITA:

pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1510065871593-824

THEY ANNOUNCED IT from their own press release site.

Now why is BITA important?

bita.studio/members

Scroll down. Block Array is a member. You're literally retarded if you're not buying this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bita.studio/members
etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
idex.market/eth/ary
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IG8SmGqTtCsuEO5z3tB9H4mpfz-SqP7tzK7BGM1jKD0/edit#gid=0
ups.com/us/en/about/worldwide/headquarters.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bita.studio/members
is this real? fuckking ups? it will do 100x even if parts of it is true. holyfuck, I put sell order at 1$, i need to cancel it. hold it as long term

Holy fuck OP. I need to buy this ASAP.

Up 200% since it hit EtherDelta. Rolling for green id

shipchain is also a bita member

where can i buy this? tried to get into ICO but didnt

BS user

this is a shitcoin

Shipchain is garbage. Read the whitepaper.

/comfy/ af

man. unknowingly joined this ico by looking at as 8 mill hardcap. looks like stepped in gold mine. ups means big deal. Dev saying partnership announcement end of the month. looks like it may be UPS.

Etherdelta and Idex

$500 giveaway soon /biz, don’t have to participate, just join to be able to win. + proof of last giveaway payment...
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

>user used FUD
>It wasn't very effective

Sanjay, is that you again?

comfy hodling 1k ary

i have 60k ary and 0 shipchain
im just pointing out what i saw on that website

why are there so many other companies on this list...

my only regret is not going all in on the ico.

Idk about all in, but I could definitely put more than 1 eth on this

2.5 in. Just to test the waters for my first ico. Much regret not putting 10 in getting that juicy bonus as well. baka.

shipchain also good. but their token metrics I did not like. also they have multiple ico's. but ARY is mother fuccking deal. I think shipchain raising 150 mill including both ico's same thing ARY doing with 8 mill hardcap. remember ARY team working from ATlanta, thats where Fedex and UPS operations hub.

To be fair, blockarray did have a meeting in Atlanta with a prospective partner two weeks ago, so this makes them a much more likely candidate

Yeah. I put 3 and had 15 eth tied up in ICX. Should have gone balls deep.

Shilled it to my cord group back during the presale. Enjoying this ride

Don't worry, every single icon is doing x5 at least, nowadays

Thanks user. We gonna make it.

UPS IS IN ATLANTA OMFG THIS SHIT IS MOST LIKELY TRUE

How the fuck do you fags find these moon missions? Thanks for the gains though, bought in when i saw a thread from a few weeks ago

fuck I love this coin.

Yep. And when asked how it went in the Telegram Sam said "fucking fantastic."

Next time don't buy coins post-ico.
Buy only ICOs.

Glad I put 2 ETH on this.

Anyone who doesn't buy this is a retard. If this doesn't go x10 I'll eat my dick. x100 is possible.

dude. dont shill it. reddit noobs will anyway fomo after kucoin and ups partnership announcement, anything under 1$ is steal for ARY.

What's your cord group?

>tfw 100x is still a totally attainable 800m cap.

what wallets are you guys using for this?

This can easily achieve a 250m market cap based on it's competitors. ICO was like 8m or some shit like that?

Holy shit that's a thin sell book on ED. Fuck I am happy I bought into this ICO lol

Ledger nano s through MEW

can't find the ticker on ED.

This is the right smart contact, right?
0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1

It's an Erc20 token

/Ary/ans, what do you see the short-term (one month) max being for this

at this point 30-40x no joke.

Honestly, I agree. Not even try to shill. Anyone reading this, there's still time to get in. 8.7m is fucking peanuts for the first US shipping project with imminent announcements

you fucking faggots couldn't shut the fuck up? it was about to fill my order at 0.0004 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Was planning on going to either Int, Tel, or Horse this afternoon
>Instead acted like a retard and just watched ICX bounce around hoping it would moon

Going all in on this one boys. No regrets anymore. If it fumbles at least I know I didn't hesitate.

Fuck you guys. I am retarded and trying to use ED for the first time so shut the fuck up.
Also should I just go all in? Poorfag with 3k

Wtf, this shitcoin have 800 mil cap?????
I dont buy this shit, thanks.

It's 8 mil. He's saying it's 800 mil with 100x gains dumbass

I'M THROWING IN 5 ETH FUCK IT LET'S GO BOYS

When it does x100 it will have 800m mcap. Now it is 8m! biz/tard

why does this shit always have to appear on ED and IDEX?

i ain't using that shit.

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the coin called user? I couldn't find it anywhere under BITA, sorry, am newfag.

coulda bought at ico when we shilled bro...

It's not by choice. Official exchange announcement coming early next week (requirements already fulfilled)

ARY

etherdelta or IDEX for exchanges

idex.market/eth/ary

Its too late to get in. Should of checked it out a few weeks ago. You'll just be carrying bags. But just because you missed out doesn't mean its over. Theres a few good other coins that worth getting into now even more.

ita barely 2x and this is 10x minimum, 50x easy get in now

The market cap is like 50M. I'm not sure where everyone is getting 8 or 10M from.

What does it mean, when I get the following error at MetaMask, after I click on buy? "Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code"

8.7m ico

It was 8.8 Million at the ICO. How could it be 50 mil now? Especially on shitty ED and iDex. Fuck off

Stay poor fag. I just went all in 20 min ago

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IG8SmGqTtCsuEO5z3tB9H4mpfz-SqP7tzK7BGM1jKD0/edit#gid=0
Just the ICO was 8.7mil

Best part? Not some pre-mine ICO, but a token generation ICO. The only tokens that exist are in ICO holders' hands.

My mistake. The Market cap is around 20 to 22M right now.

A 10X would require at least a 200M cap and 100X 2B.

If you didn't get in the ICO this isn't a moon mission.

lol
it's still a shitcoin

lol? Tell us a real moon mission then

When cmc

22M is really low these days. You do realize that?

Marketcup doesn't mean anything stupidmretard iys this gonna x50'with or without you

a 10x from now would require 200m, but for ICOgods like me I only need an 80m marketcap, which is fucking E-Z for something with hype and partnerships looming like this. Don't miss out on making half the gainz I'm about to for the sake of staying salty.

Guys! The dev said he was in Atlanta for a meeting. Guess which headquarters is there ;)

ups.com/us/en/about/worldwide/headquarters.page

poorfag here sitting with 400 from ico and just bought another 150 at 0.0006eth

will i make it senpais?

How do I buy this shit on ED? It's not in the token list

What do you consider "making it?"

It's all relative user..:

that's how you stop being a poorfag.

making it is when im not a poorfag anymore who can only afford bare minimum for good icos like this..

10-15x your money here then move on. Don't get emotionally attached to a coin unless for good reason. That's how I went from 3k to 900k in 7 months

I wish you guys the best but I'm not seeing the mission here. I think it can get a 2X or 3X in the coming week or two though so I grabbed a few.

It's gone 2x in a few hours. Wtf are you talking about?

triple-double. you're on your way.

30% in Eth and then spend 70% hunting for small shitcoins to pump seems the best strategy?

Pumps die out. It has a thread on Veeky Forums with a low cap and was recently listed. FOMO kicks in and people buy it up. People will forget about in and get weak hands before the weekend is over.

ok im sufficiently shilled and joined the quick moon party. let's see about this exchange and partnership stuff, if happens, then true party.

That doesn't explain shit. This coin has been being shilled for weeks. This coin has an actual utility, not like most of the other shitcoins. Enjoy the ride and help shill. You fucking wet blanket.

Also, it's been audited twice and will be on a real exchange in 1 week. So far ED and idex listed it since they don't need Block Array's permission. Already more than 2x, once it hits a large volume exchange it's going parabolic.

Have you not seen ethorse? 7x in a day.

I'm not going to bother shilling. It's only 6% of my stack so I'm not especially worried about it's success.

The cap is low enough that a 2X or 3X is probable on fomo and shilling alone. Sell half my stack and be on my way like I always do in case it actually has potential.

Except that this isn't a shit coin. Read the goddamn whitepaper before you fud

god damn it after all the fees im just short of making the minimum purchase on idex

HUGE SELL WALL ON ED NOW! IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

HOLY SHIT pajeets btfi

In an unsurprising twist pumps don't last forever. Buck up though it will recover eventually.

JUST HODL GUYS. WAIT FOR THE PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

why is the transfer button not showing up on idex? just wanna move some eth