Some of you guys are alright

some of you guys are alright
don't go to alts tomorrow

I hate to admit it, but it's most likely to be true this time. The chart has been completed and it has dropped below mean.

I can feel it in my blood. I know for a fact Bitcoin is going to make a comeback. I'm Guessing we blow through 20k easy and establish a new floor somewhere around 17-18k

Noooooo, let alts have a few more days

papa waking up, anyone new should stay in alts and feel some pain

Yeah probably, but I'm still not selling my alts, if it turned around for no fucking reason and I got JUSTed into oblivion I'd never forgive myself.

In alts and feel okay. Long term hodl. Embrace the pain.

sweet ill be buying new floors in alts.
so many fucking newfags have no idea what is about to happen

2014 had a late dead cat bounce.
If it goes to 17 to 18k I am selling a little
The logic:
If I sell I get the money
It could rise or fall. I still got my money
If I hold and it goes down I am fucked
If I sell and it goes up the pain of missing out is less than the pain of getting fucked.
Plus If starts peeking past 20K I can just jump right back in. Only miss out on a 2 to 3k gain.

Despite not being a newfag I never fucking learn and always find myself not holding any BTC when it does this shit.

does icx count as an alt?

just wondering

>If I sell and it goes up the pain of missing out is less than the pain of getting fucked.
>trading on emotions
found the normie

>bitcoin destroys alt market

please please please, i almost made a million cause bitcoin kept buttfucking alts.

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100
Good Luck
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

Ethereum is an alt.

isnt it obv ? every single time we had a bigger correction like that one btc rose to a new ATH within a month

so im safe with my icx bags right?

guys?

>he's still holding icx
>he still hasnt seen the tweet yet

i wouldnt sleep tonight

icx is most definitely an alt. ETH is a main. BTC is king, duh.

heh, thanks. just bought 1000 more icx.

later fags

LENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>found the normie
That BTC I will be selling...
I bought it in 2014 lad.

FUCKING BITCOIN I WAS JUST STARTING TO GET SOME GOOD GAINS

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

MY BAGS ARE IMPLODING

Spreads bro. Keep BTC or ETH has 50% of your portfolio and alts as your other 50%.

That way you make gains when your alts go up, but you also don't get destroyed when BTC goes up.

aaaaaaaand its over

goodnight everyone

I'm a newfag, what's about to happen.