Guess who just signed office space NYC

Guess who just signed office space NYC.

155 West 23rd Street - owned by Kaufman Organization and Aims Real Estate, a business unit within Goldman Sachs Asset Management.

>therealdeal.com/2018/01/19/cryptocurrency-company-ripple-signs-for-chelsea-office/

(Spoiler alert: Ripple wins.)

Other urls found in this thread:

therealdeal.com/2018/01/19/cryptocurrency-company-ripple-signs-for-chelsea-office/
github.com/w3c/payment-handler
twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/946302024869695489?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews set up shop in jew-hive

K?

Cool

And let's not ignore the employee the spotlighted today:

Raghu Battula - Intuit, Apple, Paypal

Op I am getting crucified by my XRP bags right now and am about to sell please give me more hope I am too weak

>I am too weak

You already gave in to your fear.

Place your mindset on the fundamentals, not the technicals. See pic related. XRP has always been a long term hold.

I've ridden every rise and fall in the past year. It ALWAYS blows the fudsters out of the water.

Just buy more.

Oh user, you can always trust the Jews to make money. They'll raise the value for THEMSELVES. Just ride the waves lol

Lmao it's already rising

That’s the thing - I don’t believe in ripple (because of its memecap) but I do believe in merchants. I’m only in XRP bc of the Jews.

this bankster scam coin is not even a real crypto, plus it's not even nedeed

>it's not even needed

here we go, another uninformed retard...

ripple has other blockchain products, usually when some old blood money evil establishment entity is interested in ripple, it's for their other products, not xrp. they don't tell you that though because the staff is misleading on purpose, xrp is the rumour mill coin greasily funding their other projects on the money of people stupid enough to think a centralized non-mined arbitrarily printed scam coin is a good idea.

i hope you all lose bigly. this is an evil scam coin at best and just evil at worst. everything about it defeats the prupose of crypto, thats why women love it, because they exist to destroy everything once they start getting involved.

fucking goldman sachs really? if satan himself entered a partnership with this coin you retards would get excited and double your investment.

fine, invest in ripple. but have the decency to keep that shit to yourself and dont promote this shit please. the fucks is wrong with you. do you want to keep making money on crypto in the future or just ride the ripple wave to cryptos destruction then get fucked?

>therealdeal.com/2018/01/19/cryptocurrency-company-ripple-signs-for-chelsea-office/

It's just increased by 4% in under 1 hour. It ain't slowing down either ....

>4% in under one hour
All boomers must die NOW

If 22222 then all in XRP

fug bought 100k xrp thanks

>everything about it defeats the prupose of crypto

Oh shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. You're "decentralized currency of the future" has 80% of it's hashpower controlled by fucking communists. Idiot.

>keep that shit to yourself and dont promote this shit please

I will promote whatever the fuck I want and there's not a GODDAMN thing you can do about it.

>retards give money hand over fist to Ripple Labs
>Ripple Labs buys some office space valued at $4.2M
>Since Ripple Labs was literally given free fucking money from the same kind of retards who got scammed by Bitconnect, they spent another $10M on """"""""renovation"""""""""
>XRP holders continue to have no stake in Ripple Labs and gloat on memechan about their heavy bags of fidget spinners

not buying your bags FAG

Didn't ask you to FAG. Quite fucking comfy with my holdings I bought at THREE CENTS.

so what? it's only office space..

also,
>sits on a Federal Reserve task force
>sits on US Fintech Advisory Board

guess which crypto won't be taxed? guess which crypto is not even considered a crypto by its worst enemies? guess which crypto will be used for payment everywhere?

coinbase listing soon

At least say thanks to niggers who bought those shares

jews know they can't ban crypto. solution? introduce their crypto, treat it a currency, tax the shit out of everything else.

they literally have people for this task

Shaboopie.

>niggers

I'm as white as the driven snow motherfucker.

github.com/w3c/payment-handler

twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/946302024869695489?lang=en

>user happy govt to adopt ripple as currency and not have to pay taxes.
>govt adopts ripple as currency and pegs the price to 1 xrp = 1 USD .. forever.
>user says to himself, but they are really nice bags

>Still $1.50
>Taking all your ETH and BTC

I'm from NYC and Altcoins are restricted in NYC unless this firm pays a heavy fee of 500K* for a bitlicense

>google bitlicense