I seriously cant help but laugh when I see this shit, Im so glad I pulled out of this garbage, good luck to the hodlers...

I seriously cant help but laugh when I see this shit, Im so glad I pulled out of this garbage, good luck to the hodlers, I wish you the best. Don't worry, kucioin will be Binance level soon.

>tfw poorfag
>tfw DBC was your first and only coin

This shit makes me feel so awful for holding 6.5k of these bags

>he sold, pump it to Andromeda

retards
>buying any new coin

This shit is still painful for me and it only consists of 1% of my portfolio of 200k. Can't even imagine how people who went all in on this feel right now, this is literally the worst coin I have ever seen for gains. Even fucking Bitconnect is better than this.

I made 5x off this buying when it hit kucoin and selling before huobi. Now I almost feel bad for everyone else.

desu now could be good time to buy. its an alright project that seems to have stabilised in price

>buy the dip

kek i hope that fag that wouldnt stop posting his blockfolio ended up bag holding

I want to buy DBC am i a retard?

Yes

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY THIS SHIT YOU FAGGOTS FUCKING SAID IT WOULD GO UP AND NOW IM STUCK WITH THESE FUCKING BAGS

Do not buy , it is a Pajeet coin
India has huge stakes in it

I warned people 2 weeks ago to get off that shitcoin, no one listened.

NOW that they see the chart, that it is a literal pajeet coin they listen.

I bought around 20k DBC on day one of the kucoin listing. I sold some here and there and I am still holding 16k with a profit. I want to dump because its pretty dormant now, but I know the second I do it'll moon... so I think I might be a perm bagholder.

DEEP BRAIN GANG XD HODL HURR DURR

So glad those retards got what was inevitably coming

Sold half my stack for Telcoin. Happy with my decision

Uhh.. That's a fucking 'cup' forming you absolute spastic. Jesus. Look at every chart of a coin, they all made the same cup and handle movements.

Your post does not have a single valid argument against buying the coin. This is Veeky Forums not /pol/.

Stop being an idiot.

Here's your argument pissface

I knew. I just wanted to support AI stuff

Really making me think

Discord giveaway biz, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100...

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

>argument
Genuinely curious to hear it if you're not shitposting. Go on.

Boys get out, us men will ride the bull all the way to the bank

The funny thing is that half the discord fags shilling this shitcoin got left with bags also.

A shitcoin so shit that it cant even be properly pump and dumped. Just think about that for a minute.

I pulled put when i lost 20%
People who married their bags all the way to the bottom....

Ill buy it now actually

memes aside, is this what did it in?

I thought it looked interesting but decided against it. I feel for you user, hang in there, youll offload those bags eventually and go to space

No, it was just the final nail in its coffin.

We're all pretty much stuck waiting for news at this point to pump the price as well as exchange listings. I don't think anything else will pump it at this point. Will be nice to offload the bags and buy literally anything else, I've been here since Mooncoin, Pandacoin, RDD and this is actually the worst I've ever seen for a pump and dump, not even joking.

This is the best part. Glad I bought at 9ct, but still had to watch these greedy fucking whales suck all the life out of the coin. Right now, each of them are trying to figure out how to trick the other into putting up a decent buy order so they can finally dump this shit

I bought some at the Mickey Mouse news and I ended up with some bags people dumped at the opportunity to sell at the news and I'm pretty ashamed of it.

Holy shit that was hilarious
I would have cringed as a dbc holder if that news came out

You do know the toy didnt even answer in mickeys voice right?

No it wasn't the "final nail in the coffin" like the other retard said, it hit 15 cents I believe at one point. What did it in was a correction from 60 cents that was compounded with the crash on Tuesday. Without the crash it'd probably be hovering around 40 cents rn.

looks like it it went up 4x / 5x

if you didn't take your profits or sell at that point

then you're just a god damn greedy idiot.

ain'tcha!

still mad i didn't sell everything a week ago and buy back in 3x lower lol but live and learn

i'm holding bags right now, still in profit pretty well so no huge deal but man .60 was nice lol

hoping for a nice cup and handle upwards

we'll see what bitcoin does the next day or two

this is a cup if ive ever seen one

a broken cup :(

you came to the wrong board faux-jack

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.

Time to buy