Holy shit

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

buying this shit tomorrow whats wrong

Current price?

how the fuck do i even get metrics on this shitcoin? its not in CMC as Bita, its like fucking no where, all ik is its on etherdelta and im to lazy to go to that shit hole of an exchange

ah what? it's a shitcoin?

yeah, we know that, so enjoy your bgas

>4x in first 5 hours while unlisted on ED
>bags

it’s a AHHHHH feeling to know we millionaires now user holy shit

It's doing extremely well, as it should.

this shit is amazing lmao feels like BNTY all over again. i bought at .00007 ETH for BNTY, sold it at .00045. it went way higher but i was satisfied with x6. now I got this in on this at ground floor, thank fuck to the pricks who shill these shit. im gonna wait for 15x before selling this time. its not even on a decent exchange yet

too late to get in?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
>PnD DISCORD AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>I NEED TO DUMP MY BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are enough threads about this shitcoin.

Not too late, get it in etherdelta.

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

Someone is trying to artificially lower the price with very small purchases.

They have partnership announcements, new website and a real exchange coming in a few days.

if this thing does what it looks like its gonna do then goddami owe biz one. and here i thought you were all just pajeets ripping each other off

Not dumping any bags right now. Makes no sense. Actually bought 30k ARY more when it came to ED.

There is no real substantial fub about this project because they are well positioned for the market and knowledgeable.

0.1 blockarray.... each transaction is a bot trying to lower price. Look at transactions of 1000s of blockarray... 0.0006000

Exchange listing early next week. Most likely kucoin because they are the ones requesting the audit after the Confido scandal. Also two partnerships annoucement by end of this month. The best part is that this coin is still LOW CAP.

ICO cap was approx $9 mil

even at the current 3x - 4x price...it is still under $40 mil cap...and you look at its competitors with over $150 mil cap

>Well positioned
>In a warehouse in Atlanta
>Knowledgeable
>One guy used to drive a truck for UPS

There is nothing going for this coin other than rumor and shilling by people trying to dump their bags as high as possible.

you had a whole month to buy this shit token during ico

buying it on ED is for pajeets

discord.gg
/
2AGmhTR
This server has a pretty solid reputation. Jump in and check it out on discord

>Market cap is nearly 30M
>A 3X or 4X will put in at less than 40M
This fucking pajeet.

whats the target price to sell this baby at?

Youtube blockarray AMA. Their location is actually perfect up to the block in what they are trying to achieve.

do you not know how to fucking read? it is currently 3-4x ico and still under 40m

Ooooffff, already 60c?

No way I can get in now

You are fucking insane if you think this is going past 100M.

Are you retarded? Of course it will after a real exhange and new website in few days. They hired more people too FYI.

Went in for 30 ETH. 500M here we come!

read the whitepaper people!

very well articulated with a working product.

The wojacks will be uncounted for all the people falling for this pajeet shit.

I'm gonna screenshot this and post it in a month. Buy a telescope because you're gonna need one to see us on the moon.

I really doubt that. I truly fucking do. You are either a shill like them or fell for their shilling. Your money will be gone by the time you wake up to it below ICO price.

>Went in for 30 ETH. 500M here we come!
Have you read the whitepaper. If not please fuck off

Give us a reason as to why this will fail

the fuck is a whitepaper

This is my first ICO and a homerun already. A-are they all like this?

Just buy the damn telescope like I told you to. I'll see you in a month.

whats wrong this coin? redpill me

Nothing. Don't pay heed to fudders.

nothing...go look at etherdelta yourself and you can see a bot selling to itself at low low low prices to trick ppl and accumulate for themselves. don't fall for the fud

Absolutely nothing. Its a gem. Super easy to understand use case and a token with actual value.

nah i feel youse, just always good to consider the cons and not jump on the blackwagog blindly. I see that bot on ed going nuts

>not sure if serious
>pls dnt be srious

also you should join their telegram chat room...the ceo updates pretty often so you can be updated

this is that shitcoin riding on shipchains coatails right? how do i buy this piece of crap?