Margin trading should be illegal

It should be illegal to make money so easily. I genuinely feel sorry for wagies. I make half their weekly salary in 15 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Introduction-Forecasting-Springer-Texts-Statistics/dp/0387953515/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&keywords=time series analysis brockwell and davis&qid=1464346781&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=quant0f-20&linkId=fd848c2b165be12f2e6955c4421f9c13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't fuck up and owe money, yeah

Enjoy losing everything dumb animeposter

I'm usually very careful and it might take a bit longer, but during a rally like this, it's criminally easy. I have never lost money on a margin trade and I've been doing this for less than a month. Up around 3k starting with 500 in my margin account

Stay poor.

>I have never lost money on a margin trade and I've been doing this for less than a month.

>I have never lost money on a margin trade and I've been doing this for less than a month.
That's what people mean when they say you gonna lose everything. You start doing good, them you get greedy and then you lose all your money.

>I have never lost money on a margin trade and I've been doing this for less than a month
>I've been doing this for less than a month
>less than a month

What do you know about my salary?
stfu poorfag

>I have never lost money

>I make half their weekly salary in 15 minutes
>took almost a month to make $3k

Numbers aren’t crunching right bud

I'm careful and will never lose money because I'm not retarded.

I know that you make peanuts compared to me when taking effort into account. I'm a NEET and will be for the rest of my life

I haven't

yeah I work for 15 minutes a day on a good day, less than 3 hours on a bad one all in front of my PC whilst watching anime/ shitposting on Veeky Forums on the other screen

>will never lose money
That's EXACTLY how it begins

>thinks he's hot shit now cause he can make a couple hundred bucks

Its a shame I wont be there when you lose it. More than likely youll keep quiet about it

Dude, how's the gym going?

I could make more if I wanted to.

I will never lose it

>I could make more if I wanted to.
No you cant. You're too much of a pussy ass NEET

Hope you realize you sound exactly like an addicted gambler and you're gonna fuck everything up pretty soon

better safe than sorry

besides, shouldn't you be sleeping right about now? don't you have work tomorrow or something? ah wait, it's saturday, the only day of the week where you don't have to wake up at 6am and work 12 hours making someone else money.

HAHAHHHAHHAHAAHA

Just wait another month or two, you will learn to respect the market.

Fucking weeaboo.

what happens when you're parents don't want you leeching anymore?

>MFW I'm an Elite NEET retired off my crypto earnings
Shouldnt you be lookin at some graphs getting ready to margin trade? ah wait, you just made a couple hundred bucks last week. keep eating that baby food user

Where the duck do u think u are? LMAO

>margin trading under 25k minimum
>not retarded

enjoy losing your account soon you dumb anime faggit.

sure

it is because I respect the market that I only make half your salary in 15 minutes, and not double

I can help with rent. but I don't have american parents so I'm not going to get kicked out

I use my earnings and put them into an undervalued gem that will moon very soon. you will be seeing threads about it within a month, and I will be making money whilst you losers keep crying

Don't reply to me faggot phoneposter.

an awful lot of permapoorfags on Veeky Forums lately, did you guys buy in at 19k or something? maybe you bought cripple at 3 bucks? stop being so buttdevastated and make money

keep running the rat race user, who knows how long the market will last. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

T. Reddit spacing cuck
Fuck off, hope you lose everything then come back here asking for advice
Cya

because you're the 10% actually winning. Most of these idiots lose money and/or are liquidated
>tfw shorted buttcoins at 10x 2 weeks ago
now i just wait for a confirmed uptrend and practically double my money once more. Riding the train up while you folks post green wojacks. And ride it down as you folks post pink ones. Although I lost 15 ETH on a buttfinex orchestrated flash crash

That 90% started winning first just like this cuck. Why do you think they kept going.

>it will never happen to me
>I'm freaking Paul Tudor Jones

What exchange best for margin trading ?
You're right that was a slam dunk to go long on

Didnt start in crypto. I have an FX and prop trading background. Basically made millions for Jews and I only got bonuses and percentages, and then discovered Buttcoins. Now...now Im the Jew

soon, I will make it

you epitomise irony

nice. stupid poorfags never learn, that's why they stay poor

bitfinex. I was just waiting for btc to break 11770

>confirmed uptrend
kek
confirmation is for Catholics

i hope you lose it all, user :)

How much did you borrow OP and how'd you do it?

I'm looking into it myself. Been trading $2k since mid December and it's up to 6.8k now. Feel pretty confident about my abilities but I just don't know where to get more capital.

quit talking shit

I put $100 in to a margin trading account, lost almost all of it instantly

or did I, when I went in to the console I still have quite a bit available to trade. I don't understand this shit

GL op.
Hope you learn what risk management is soon. You fuck up once and ur back to square one.

stay away from finex user. Go Bitmex(best with access to exotic securities, no KYC for taxes, just the fucking best) or Poloniex(bot infested, hard to turn a profit) or Kraken(safe haven,) for fiat now that they've fixed their shit
if not larping, he probably has the gut for it. He just needs proper risk management. Crypto is so young and easy mode, after reading a book, you can never fucking lose
amazon.com/Introduction-Forecasting-Springer-Texts-Statistics/dp/0387953515/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&keywords=time series analysis brockwell and davis&qid=1464346781&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=quant0f-20&linkId=fd848c2b165be12f2e6955c4421f9c13

forgot reaction pic

I was watching the reaction to government shutdown bought in btc figuring going st8 up on the news of shutdown. The timing take off was almost instantaneous. Wish I thought of going long. Be a little hessitant to try my first margin but damn that would have been an easy one

>8.9k
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

3.3x leverage on finex. I follow the RSI/MACD and volume on 1/3 min charts and stare at the order books of two coins that whales love to manipulate, and I learned to follow them. some days are easier than others, and on the days that I don't feel that I can predict anything I just don't bother. just now, I saw a triangle and waited for it to breakout, and it did, and I got in.

I'm extremely careful.

I'll look into those, bitfniex has been nice so far.

draw meme triangles or watch TA on youtube. philakone is solid

never make a trade you are uncomfortable with. If not sure,dont pull the trigger. If you go ahead and long, there is no difference between you and a stinky Marlboro chain smoking vegas gambler

you are destined to go through all episodes of boku no pico every time you make a trade on profit from now on, desu

I check it out

Good advice.
So kraken really fix their shit?
I heard never margin trade on kraken..
Which site u prefer to margin trade
Which is most user friendly for a noob?

>quant0f-20
Posting your amazon affiliate link the way you did is a violation of their amazon's UA. It would be a shame if someone reported it and your affiliate account were closed.

Where can you margin trade crypto with that low equity? I was looking around after reading your post, and the only thing I could find that was available in the US was bitfinex. But the problem was they require 10k equity to begin with.

I googled the bloody book and it was the first link. Also I pirate books , ingrained in me since college
Read up on margin trading first, practise on the Bitmex testnet and eventually move to the mainnet. You can nail this in a few weeks. Kraken also has margin trading, but its a bit restricted. However, this is offset by the low probabilty f them being "hacked" or exit scamming. They are also audited and have genuine fiat in their reserves unlike (((others)))
Bitmex 100X kek

Not bad for 3 days work.