200 million USDT in a single day

Holy fuck, they're ramping it up

How much time do we have Veeky Forums? I used to think that this was all FUD but today was the turning point, just look at this shit. I'm moving to fiat soon, I'd rather miss on 30% gains than lose 90% when tether exit scams together with finex.

300m*

i took out 1/10 of my money.... i couldn't let go. i know i should cash out. i just can't make myself do it. i keep saying the audit will come, and every day more tethers and no audit. fuck we're so fucked

usdt fudders are retards.

TRON, a piece of shit copy pasta crypto, is worth $5.5 billion.

>thinking $1.6 billion is a lot when USDT is one of the most traded cryptos

It's not about market cap, it's about fake money getting printed left and right, then being traded for other fake money and then being exchanged for real money... By the fucking people printing the fake money.

Then once they've cashed out to real money, it inevitably crashes the intermediary fake money. To keep the primary fake money stable, the print more of it. Then re-buy the intermediary fake money, jacking the price up, rinse and repeat.

In the process, they deflate the real value of the intermediary money (which is Bitcoin, if you're not following) without the actual price deflating, because the primary fake money (USDT) is keeping it propped up even though it's technically dead.

When USDT finally gets regulated, that means BTC crashes hard and fast, taking the rest of the crypto market with it. Depending on how far it goes, recovery may be near impossible for prices since most people will be too fearful to jump back in after something that devastating.

people like you are retards, who don't understand that 2b in counterfeit fiat that provides liquidity on most major exchanges can't pump the market by 100s of billions, while icos and shitcoins do not remotely represent the real $ amount that has been injected.

If it is confirmed that fraudulent tethers are being issued, it would also confirm that BTC's insane pump to 19k back in November-december was in part due to monopoly money. Just look at today's pump, 100M tether issued 5 hours ago, BTC pumps to 12.5k one hours later.

Those quantities while not "much" are quite enough to initiate pump or stop a crash.

So the exchanges are buying up everyones crypto with the tether that gets sent to them?

Do the exchanges pay for the Tether or do they get it for free?

How is this different from the Quantitative Easing?

no one fucking knows, that's the problem. there is no legal proof that tethers have been paid for, and that the money exists in tether's bank accounts. NONE.

quantitative easing is heavily regulated (or should be, if you want your currency and population to survive). this is not regulated, and if any entity other than the government performed quantitative easing, it would be COUNTERFEITING.

Marketcap for tether is 1.6 billion. Marketcap for bitcoin is 213 billion.

Im... not.... going to make it anons..

Their bank was audited you moron months ago!

It was not an audit lol you can turn a blind eye to this if you want. Still not going to save our asses.

Check back when there is 100b tether and lets look into it then

right now? stop the fud

>100b tether
Lol btc would be in andromeda because of tether at that point and we would all suffocate to death once we find out its in USDT price and not USD

Retards, the lot of you

See →

USDT is likely backed by crypto and the USD stacks the exchanges have. It's not some big ticking time bomb, unless the entirety of crypto market goes under, at which point all exchanges would run into liquidity problems, regardless of whether they use USDT or USD.

>backed by crypto
now riddle me this what backs crypto kek

Backed by crypto lol... then they are definetly insolvent everytime btc dumps.

Same thing that backs the USD. People accepting that it has some value.

Tether could only crash is the entirety of crypto catastrophically collapses to 0. USD wouldn't help you there, the exchanges don't likely have that much at hand. So you're saying tether is gonna collapse if crypto is gonna collapse, boo hoo.

On their website it says its not a real audit. Go have a read

The fed actually can do whatever it wants and it's not regulated at all. Remember the whole audit the fed meme? Yep never been audited. it simply has a mandate to act in the country's best interest but it's its own entity.

Amazingly tether is no different. All hail the new fed. All hail our Chinese overlords

Tether makes up a huge chunk of the volume, btc is going to skyrocket in a tether panic in usdt price then dump as everyone cashes out to fiat.

1) why would there be a tether panic apart from these brainlet FUD threads?
2) why would the only ones affected not be the ones who are holding USDT that nobody buys from them?

Theres no hope in explaining to you fags after all the discussion.

Ah, backing out are we?

One google search will give you tons of explanations on the possible scenarios, not to mention countless threads discussing this.

Why would i bother explaining to someone who clearly has no intention of understandimg the problem with tether? Especially since im mobile lol. Not like a tiny fuck like you can influence the market.

Tron is legit company and your failure to even look into the project without falling for the same refuted FUD just shows how dumb you are.