IcOn the nect ADA pump

Say goodbye to $9 ..
Next stop $15...

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet delay to February
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Why do I keep seeing this? Is it true? I'm waiting on my Euros to transfer to coinbase and I was going to buy ICX with my funds (it's only €3k but I felt like it would be enough that I can lose without crying over). Is icx really as bad as these posts make out or is this fud?

fud as fuck

dyor faggot

Thanks sold 100k gotta get in on tobacco

Research isn't an issue for me, I'm talking about that post being so incomprehensible that it's making me wonder if I missed something or he's talking about something else entirely

is only pajeet troll no worry

if you still dont have this

Duuuude I just ordered material for my own tobacco shed.

asians seriously need to give up the fags

Thank fuck it’s been a tough week+ with government FUD and crash.

My hands remained iron but they were tested like never before.

It's literally the same pajeet posting this in every single ICX thread

Yes free if buy. Good deal. I go buy so much VEN now. Sell ICX it made by not good. Good money coming now. You know it. Guarantee

Who here /handsofsteel/ and still holding from ICO?

SELL WALL DOWN!!! ITS MOON TIME PEOPLE!!

me, ill probably only sell when it hits $30 or $50 end of 2018

I'm not even considering selling until it's been a year from ICO because then I get a 50% discount on tax (ausfag here). I put 28 ETH in so will just buy property outright when I cash out.

Greenest order book I've seen in my life. No one's selling. I think this might keep going all night

>the news is priced in

Get fucked, nocoiners.

what does this mean? does it mean when the mainnet is released it will dump?

>50

try 200 EOY

Retards were saying the price earlier today when it was floating under $7 dollars was already based on all of the upcoming news regarding the coin. It's possible that there will be a dump when Mainnet happens. You might also get fucked if the price continues to shoot up, and you're unable to buy back in comfortably.

BTC will be $200 EOY
all altcoins will be worthless

wrong

Not if ETH goes to $10,000 per coin like it should.

> tfw someone uses your OC