Men with Ven

This is the comfiest hold I've ever been part of. Steady 10% gains daily and the occasional 50% moon.

Why aren't you all in VeChain ?

because most of this board are faggots chasing quick bucks

discord.gg
/
2AGmhTR
This channel has the latest news and feeds and events and even pumps happening on exchanges. Jump in and check it out on discord!

This.

The only time I chase moon missions is to buy more VEN

yep.

almost bought ven at bottom of dip instead bought some random shitcoin with a promising TA that hasn't even out performed eth.

also lost about 80% of this years profits panic selling during the dip.

think I'm actually retarded.

dubs determines whether i kms (and how) or which shitcoin saves my shitfolio

Because all my money is in QASH and CoinMetro.
Its an ICO with a good chance for 100x profit! Will be a 6 month hold but this is like the next BNB coin currently on flash sale at 11 cents before the main ICO sale.
Sorry to be a cunt and shill here but I’m doing you all a fucking service believe me.
DYOR but I’ve Already packed my bags so now I’m trying to refer as many anons as possible so we get rich together (both get a bonus 2.5%) pic related

jump off a building

What's your current holdings?

Dubs

confirmed cya dudes

Get in CoinMetro buddy, if you haven’t already.
No need to kys yet kek

zcl and eth. dumped everything else

Can’t wait until all the dumb TRX/XVG normies ask how to buy this

laters

Gonna enjoy dumping on them at the top and buying back when they panic sell.

when is the top

f

My portfolio pretty much just consists of XLM, ETH, VEN, and a bit of NEO at this point, pretty comfy.

>tfw you trust Chinks to perform better than your own country

hot prediction: it won't drop below 6k szabo ever again

id: VeFuckingChain confirmed

Bought TrX at 3 cents, sold at 5 cents because it reeked of shitcoin , moved that money into Vechain , Vechan has since 3X'd and I expect it to get much bigger. Vechain is the comfiest hold.

>VC next to HIV
that can't be good

>he missed out on 10x on trx
Lmao. Maybe you'll get that with velha in by 2020, cuck

Anything under $50 is a deal.

Sitting on VEN watching the green grow higher. To the moon!

It's cool faggot I'll be having a beer in honor of your tears once the Sun goes out on that shit coin

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHINKS I'VE GOT 5K FIAT -> ETH COMING PLZRELAX FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH