Shill me your best <30m market cap coin that you feel comfortable sharing because you've accumulated enough

Shill me your best

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BlockArray is being targeted by a PND discord group. They are going to try and shill it here. Don't let them.

Bottos (bto). I don't have any copypasta to shill you and it is probably not under 30m but it is still very early. Get in and hold for a month at least. The one ai project that will stick around

Privatix. Ready userbase of millions, team has built multiple successful products in the past, interesting and useful usecase

block cat,
mywish

screenshot that discord chat. do it for biz

BitBoost (BBT)

$13m MC

Crypto Ebay. Working Beta, decent dev team who don’t want to overhype it, low market cap and supply, currently on shit exchanges (ED, YoBit), but new exchanges by end of month

DYOR

HEAT

this is going to explode
dyor

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

UFR. About to release an Alpha soon and has a dev (Tyler Fallon) who went to Maryland College Park, a respected school and who responds to community regularly.

I want her to have my half nigger babies

That’s my fiancé & she hates niggers.

MyWish

Ethorse
Blockarray

yeah here we go here's some proper shill. Also look at this aesthetic logo

PBL on the dip. They're about to start releasing some big news. Only competitor is Po.et, and look at that Mcap. A x5 - x10 easy

Privatix (PRIX)
>aims to be a decentralised VPN
>company already has an ordinary vpn on the market with 50k users
>10mil market cap
If this isn't gonna moon I don't know what is

pnd lol

Turtle. It's under a million marketcap and it quadrupled in price this past day. It's a new project that's about to get off the ground floor.

Bottos is the only good one but I think its higher than 30mil

Perhaps CAPP is under 30m idk

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

$TRTL squad

braaaaaapgurglegurglegurglegurgle

Hawala.today

PRPS
you prob don't know what it is but will soon enough