BINANCE REF THREAD - NO BS EDITION

Binance registrations are open! Now is the time to make an account and buy the dip!

***Please consider using my ref code to sign up***
REF ID: 10356352

I will be straight with you: If you sign up with me, or any other user, you will not receive any additional benefits. You will, however, be redirecting a portion of fees to a fellow Veeky Forumsraeli (versus Binance getting 100% of the fees). Help an user out in this thread!

Other anons, share your codes as well. Just don't make any offers or wild claims. Let's just have a civil thread with anons helping other anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/m-register.html
binance.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10903830 . Join my squad friends.

Signup page:
binance.com/m-register.html

help me get out of here desu senpai

Whales add me

Please and thank you

T.Hanks

Does anyone actually use them?

Use mine? 23627523

What if you just refer yourself and trade only on the referred account? Free btc no?

I would read through the user agreement just to be sure, but I believe as long as you don't sell the accounts, you should be in the clear. Account selling is strictly prohibited. The amount of comission you receive from your trading alone will be insignificant, though. It really adds up as you increase your number of refs.

Everyone that comes to these threads only come to shill. No one comes to sign up. You are all fools.

Incorrect. I've gotten refs.
Thanks, anons.

Go for VEN.

Ref ID: 20182139

Good luck anons

good luck anons

buy some etc. thank me later

Buy RLC and you'll make it.

anyone who signs up I will pay you 2 Ven each just post your address

>Just don't make any offers or wild claims.

Register with ref=19781738

waiting for somebody to sign up, offer stands, I ain't a cuck who don't come through with offers I'll pay out when I see dem referrals come in.

5 Ven per sign up

Comment your address and the first and last letter of your email so I can match it with linked accounts

hopefully you'll chose mine because of the unrelated pic of the greatest mayor of all time

binance.com/? ref=21655672

Remove the space between ? and ref.
0.00013819 ETH to the first person to use my code and post their address. It's pretty much nothing, so someone just fucking take it off my hands.

This the NO BS thread. Stop acting like you'll deliver.

Was sad to hear that he passed away a few years ago.
>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Just don't make any offers or wild claims.

still waiting, this isn't a no cuck thread either, so sign up and I'll payout bitch.

I just made a binance account is it too late to use a ref id?

Yeah, too late, unless you're willing to create another account.

buy VEN, ICX, XLM, LINK
thank me later

Damn just missed this thread. I would make another but I have already made a transfer

Hey, at least you gave a shit. Good luck with your trading.