Crypto bubble collapse

how fucked are we with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rmox1/we_need_to_pressure_tether_to_have_a_publicly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very

How many threads do you need to open daily to recieve your money? Fucking pajeet who isn't interested in a real discussion.

>1b marketcap

This is like the 4th tether fud thread I’ve seen in the past 10 minutes meaning it’s defijitely time to buy when fud is this high.

Not fucked at all, Govt shutdown will provide new money for the crypto market, which will promote natural growth. Tether will go down as one of the greatest fake it till you make its of all time. Check my dubs if you disagree.

Someone must be extremely rich and has an incentive to keep btc really high.
Or the exchanges are printing tether out of thin air

OoOO THIS time is surely gonna be the collapse of crypto!

Or tether is legit because it is the easiest concept to keep it up?

Fuck this coordinated FUD

literally just signed on Veeky Forums after going down the tether rabbit hole of research. Wasn't aware/didn't look for the other threads mb

nice

Yeah, it's printed because you fucking morons are buying it. As long as the exchange buys it back off your pussy hands at 1$, there's no fucking problem.

quite
rather
proper
exceedingly
enormously
bigly
unfathomably
incomprehensibly
undeniably
inexcusably
irredeemably
positively
indescribably
fucked

This was last week now were at 2

just cashed back in. ignore all fud. here we go boys, as long as we never go down we'll never need tether

based bateman

>FUD
pretty nervous redditors in here

fuck all these retards crying about tether. I bet they're not willing to give back all the money its made them.

tl;dr exchanges have lots of new users

btc price is low, people want to buy tether

exchanges are pressured to buy large bags of tether from bitfinex so that there's an actual supply available when people hoard

the tether is probably bought in btc instead of usd, meaning there isnt 1:1 usd backing if crypto prices drop, but they arent exactly printing out of thin air

The fud didn’t want you to see the flash crash...

Oh dear god. This is what this degenerated crypto world has become to. This whole board is full of paid pajeets. Bitfinexed fuck up and sold BTC too early and now pays all the pajeets. Pretty sure Jibrel and competitiors are paying the pajeets too. No way Tether can implode, it is so easy to back it with 1:1 fiat. It would the first bank in the world to have 1:1 backings. And it's not like anyone of you pajeets care about your money at your home bank, or are you writing random FUD articles about fractional reserve banking?

The fees alone from bitfinex are able to back tether.

yeah, gonna have to go with the "always do the opposite of Veeky Forums" on this one

We're not fucked you retards. Nobody gave a shit about this until two days ago. Do you honestly think the masses care about fraudulent printing of internet money? Clearly not the way every exchange has been backlogged with people trying to throw money (AND NOT USDT) at them. The idea of tether is kind of smart really, Bitfinex could theoretically keep the price of BTC afloat infinitely. Although this triggers the decentralized user.

This tether shit is flavor of the week for crypto being a bubble. Next.

Rich part correct... the up part, so FN wrong dude. That money is keeping it down

I think the "tether is insolvent" crap is coming from nocoiners

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rmox1/we_need_to_pressure_tether_to_have_a_publicly/

>no one gives a shit before about tether
We definitely got scared a little when they were printing 10m dailyin november.

Got scared even more when they started printing 25m daily in december.

Definitely scared as fuck now its 200m daily lol.

When tether explodes just laugh at everyone that was in it thinking it would save them from collapse.

Wow, pack your bags guys, this animeposter has all the answers.

actually im fine with this since you did provide a side to this story

but chill lol

TOO BIT TO FAIL

If the fees are used to back tether than how do their tech/ employees get paid?

o and btw i did put a click baity title to this to get a good both sides to this

Nice coordinated tether shill. You must be shitting yourself to see everything mooning and you're still in fiat.

all this tether fud must be from salty nocoiners who want the market to crash even more for cheap entry

Every complaint about tether can be answered with: "yeah, so what?"
People are panicking because of money being printed, but that doesn't pose any real threat to the market.

Why doesn't someone else make their own tether clone, this time with full transparency and just charge a 0.01% fee for every dollar(tether) you buy?

The real threat is the collapse of market due to frauds like this

holy fuck
i'm out guys, this shit is literally retarded. warren buffet was right.

You could be making huge Profits in the Same time off noobs who dont care if a product Has functionality

>Bitcoin quietly growing steadily
>Suddenly Tether appears late November
>Bitcoin pumps the entire month as Tether prints out fake money and Bitfinexfags get more """"loans""""" on margin
>Tether literally not backed by shit just them saying "haha we totally have fiat for this bros"

When this shit crashes down, you all deserve it for not seeing the signs.

>People are panicking because of money being printed, but that doesn't pose any real threat to the market.
The moment bitfinex gets busted im going the fuck out of this market and leave optimistic faggots like you hodling my bags thinking tether is just a small blip.

They never stated they have it backed actually they state the exact opposite on their website

There are just the people here who assume they could have it backed maybe. Even if they explicitly denied it

>They never stated they have it backed actually they state the exact opposite on their website
Lol how is this better?

the moment tether gets exposed your cryptos will be worthless

you need to get out before they get busted

It's better to tell the truth so there isnt a Big surprise because people thought it was a real working product

fucking check'd m8

>the moment tether gets exposed your cryptos will be worthless
Not when im a neet that refreshes biz and blockfolio every few minutes. Wagecucks imvested in crypto are fucked.

>It's better to tell the truth so there isnt a Big surprise
Not when youre comitting fraud kek

Tether is a really useful crypto, more useful than any of the shitcoins you hold.

It's actually a working product and widely used crypto that does what it's designed to do.

no shit. can you imagine what will happen when it collapses? we'll be drowning in blood

If it's designed to Not be backed by us dollar than it's doing a great job

If I wanted cheap entry, I'd call your mother

They do a great job at pegging the value of their currency to the dollar.

The truth is nobody cares if Tether have full reserves or not. You can still go to their website and cash out your tether for USD. They are only going to face problems if everyone holding Tether tried to sign up and cash out at once, and there is no sign at all of that happening. Confidence in Tether is high. it's the most proven StableCoin there is.

You cant cash out in usd tho

It's funny how stupid young people are

>bitcoin's marketcap is over 200B
>tether usd's is about only 2B
>retarded cashies INSIST tether is somehow the lifeblood of Bitcoin
>retarded Veeky Forumsnessmen believe them

this is the most obvious attempt at FUD ever

The real value of the market for bitcoin is currently 9billion

>tethers marketcap is only 2b hurr durr while btc is larger
You faggots are retarded

can you tell me how you arrived to that number? legit curious

this seed isn't working for me

Don't want to approve that Tether fud but you obviously don't know how markets work.
Please stop posting.