Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc
news.kucoin.com/en/singularitynet-agi-listed-on-kucoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2200%

Made go from 5 to 6 digits in my portfolio
Comfy

4PGXm4v
Op join this discord and make EVEN more money off that money. Pumping and dumping to keep turning our funds into reliably bigger and bigger funds.

Just got in this now, looks good. Definitely has moon potential.

Seriously? The coin has a 1.6 billion dollar market cap already, all because of a puppet. It's technically in the top 30. Because of a puppet.

>implying it won’t 10x

A puppet? That's the best you have? Sophia & Han will fucking destroy you in the future. you are the first one who will lose everything

Look at its competitors and what they're at.

What the fuck, this is already released on exchanges?

SingularityNET has no competitors on its level it’s no contest.

Fine. I'll keep thinking they're overhyped and that there's a 50% chance their CEO is Sam Hyde in disguise. You go all in. We'll see who come out ahead.

>t. DBC bag holder

lol either Hansen himself or his AI invented blockchain. This is literally the currency of your future robot overlords. I've said too much and I wish op would delete this thread, but here's a gift for you user. Don't say I never gave ya nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc

I just saw a documentary with this guy. He made a coin? Fuck me. Someone give me a quick rundown on this coin. I need to unirionically buy 100k. This is the first time I ever recognized someone from a real industry in the crypto realm.

They are developing a decentralized exchange for AI services. This is the best project of 2018, get in now before its too late. Just got listed on kucoin about an hour ago. DYOR and be smart

It's not on kucoin you pos

300% -- bought at -45%

There you go retard.Hope it makes you rich.

is it on exchanges already?

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME

Its currently way overpriced and will dip, but ya I will keep an eye on this. That guy is a recognizable face. I think my sister game him a BJ in HongKong. His name is like Steve or something he is from Ohio?

Wtf i see it on assets but not for trade?!?!?!
Im trying to get this and INT but the exchanges say they're down for USA anyways!?!?
Thank you sir

it's not overpriced
this is a top 10 coin, easy

Its getting listed in the next few hours

I'm sorry user. I had to buy first.

it's on etherdelta though....

Where else can i buy from USA i just sent 1 neo to coinegg to buy INTbut they say the service is out of order for USA i hope i didn't just lose my neo coin

Ya but youre just some fucking retarded kid on the internet. Thats something I factor into my decision making process. You all suffer from ADHD and will dump this coin in a few days. Thats when Ill buy it. Thanks for the market research my little lab rat.

Roye? You're fucked. Sorry.

Major partnerships will be announced on a weekly basis.i encourage you to buy as soon as you can.

Guys, should I buy this right fucking now

You should this will become top 10 token in no time

If you want to get dumped on sure

Hmmmmm wait two days.

Why is this shit good anyway? Why do we really need this shitcoin?

idiot

so this is what happens when theres an actual working product kek imagine that

looks like a scamcoin lol this AI is programmed piece of crap

*raises paw*

I always thought brainlets were just a meme and people acted retarded as a joke or ironically

I understand now.

I need reserveations for two at Arcadia on Thursday.

No... it's ok. Just be a doll and get me a mineral water. I'm not here. And high heels. I like high heels.

Thanks random person who already invested in the pyramid scheme, but Ill pick my positions like the sniper I am. I can profit off any coin. They all go up and down. Anyone buying now is a sucker and a fool.

Tell me..... Stash...
Do you think SoHo is becoming too.... commerical?

Go all in then? I watched the video and it looks super legit. I will dump my DBC and go all in with it. Easiest 10x 2018

I wouldn't do it man. DBC just found a floor. just relax a while.
t guy who's all in AGI

Neuromation seemed to explain their goals better

PUMPKING YOU'RE DATING A TUMBLING TUMBLING DICKWEED.

Hey thanks bro, I was just messin. I will never sell my DBC.

Marcus and I even go to the same barber, but I have a slightly better hair cut.

news.kucoin.com/en/singularitynet-agi-listed-on-kucoin/

>17m50s
>Satoshi Nakamoto is an AI

My fucking face when

Whats a comfy price to buy order at kucoin?
Do i set it to .00005 and leave it? Lots of shits drop heavy on release there

Should I buy dbc or singularitynet? im unsure

Look at the those sells... shill me whatever discord link is responsible

Guys i am a retard pls tell me, should i buy this coin?