Repeat after me:

Repeat after me:

WE WANT FLAGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
strawpoll.me/14700482
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Range ban india; problem solved and stops flags from becoming a wedge distraction

Give us flags u fucking moooooddddssss!!!!

No sir pls sir. Flags would make very hard for me to trade with friends of biz. I am the canadaian and people will laugh for being the leaf

Just ban Indian IPs, problem solved.

Member the internet when only rich people , computer nerds, educational facilities and corporations were on it?

Rich people ARE NOT online. You obviously never been in contact with rich people. They have people to do thier communications tard.

No tuuuu we don't need a flags why you want a flags? Noo

>because its so hard to use a Tor browser
Muh flagz

No flags please

GIVE US FLAGS MODS!!! We know you watch, you banned all those dumb begging threads.

But then we can't make fun of them anymore

Mods pls flags

>Implying 99% of pajeets aren't browsing at webcafes with hardlocked pc's to prevent keyloggers from being installed

Lmao

Please do not get flags on this forum. I have a PhD in Finance from The University of Delhi and am highly educated myself. I come here to escape from my mediocre position in India and communicate with fellow educated individuals. Especially the ability to speak with people with great capital introduces me to new insights. Putting a flag next to my name will bombard any contribution I make to the dialogue with racist and obnoxious comments about my ancestry. I speak better English than most of you, so I see no reason why I should be called out for merely holding a nationality I didn't choose for. No flags! It will be bad for this community!

9/10. Would've been believable it if it wasn't for the PhD in finance shit.

Move out, problem solved

I honestly do feel bad about the tiny fraction of pajeets that are somewhat human

We have them. Its the people posting the fauxjaks

>mfw trump pays shitposters to maintain his twitter

No that will only force pajeets to use a VPN

We don't want that we want them easily identified to ignore

Nice try pajeet

>choose for
Shut it, pajeet

What makes this hard to believe? We also have universities in India, you know. Not of all us are uneducated street shitting curry eaters. In fact, there is a lot of research and progress in key fields which comes from India.
You should really try to do something about your prejudices about the entirety of India. Or do you also think all Australians live with a shotgun under their bed in the outback? And all Americans have red necks and are obese? Please, the world would be nicer if you judged individuals instead of entire races or nationalities.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

>shits on street
>can afford vpn
Nice try pajeet

Of course he does. He probably never even did a single tweet himself ever

Why not just say you want to tattoo a serial # on peoples arms...

I don't hate Indians, I live in Norway and have an Indian friend who's probably the smartest guy I know. But that doesn't change the fact that there's literally hordes of pajeets that dedicate themselves to scamming people online, in all sorts of ways, including crypto.

I'd much prefer banning amerimutt IPs

We all make mistakes. Or do you want me to throw some tantrum about the missing period at the end of your sentence, too?

How do you think this would work? If we could move out, I would have done so a long time ago. Any country I have an interest in living doesn't allow me without me losing all my dignity. Honestly my situation in India is not that bad due to holding a job but comparing my degree and salary to what I would get in the first world, it is like knowing you are underpaid and unevenly distributed on the wealth spectrum but not able to do anything about it.

Thank you, but what can we do about it? Imagine all the racism your friend gets for being Indian due to prejudices. That is what happens if Veeky Forums gets flags. I will no longer be able to post anything meaningful here without it being disregarded due to my flag.

Why dont we just make, say, Monday a flag day to se how it is goin?

at least add the option to display your countries flag if you want, that way we can assume anyone who does not opt in is a dirty pajeet, but it wont be racist

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
>Ctrl+F "toilet" not found
>Mfw

If you want flags you should deposit a small amount into my wallet thank you.

You have a faulty computer? We had toilets before the rest of the civilized world. Too bad, they didn't stick.

>He does not know Veeky Forums does not work with Tor

Fuck off pajeet

>Mfw pajeets use WE WUZ KANGZ logic

You have to pay something equivalent to around $5 to use golden toilet, my friend

Pic and link related.

> Month long poll shows biz overwhelmingly wants it
> Multiple threads in Veeky Forums
> Multiple threads in /qa/
> Results presented to /feedback
> Only asking for a trial

Nothing. There comes a point where you begin to suspect the mods themselves are Pajeets or benefit from their presence.

Fucking forgot pic and link

strawpoll.me/14700482

No no my friend this is madness what you say
You need to buy deep brain coin for easy sleep into land of lambo sir

Prejudices exist for a reason.

should have chosen software engineering.

Mods are pajeets confirmed.

flags

>strawpoll.me/14700482

no pls show bobs

this right here

my friend...at least there is one intelligent person here mmmm

Admin is I.t support who is Indian. Why even complain.

How do you know?