Who else doesnt give a crap about bitcoin value right now?

Who else doesnt give a crap about bitcoin value right now?
This motherfucker has the strongest baseline of the fucking market. It can just go up.

he's too good for this world

why would i want to use a browser that makes other people money and not me money?

Sitting on 80k here. I actually have a dilemma with this coin: is a bomb, I'd like to move money around to be able to affort more, but I'm sure the moment I sell it will explode. Anyone has the same problem?

yes

That shit's been killing me from the inside out. Holding a stack of 21k rn. Will I make it?

You make money, they make money, and the advertisers save money. The only one that suffers in the middle man: google and facebook. You couldn't find a better example of how cryptos can change the status quo.

It opens the doors to cheap ads to small and medium companies, it can even allow yourself to advertise for cheap for your hobbies or mass suicide sects.

It will simply transform internet. And the moment ad companies realize it the will buy in mass in order to store them and have cheap ads in the future.

You'll be able to block ads you don't want to see and get paid to watch the ones you do. Not just ads though the internet as a whole would be a lot better if people were paid for being creative

I expect 20$ - 50$ EOY, if not more. I think you can barely make it, yes.

this

BAT BAT nigga

I'm comfy af. invested $120 in bitcoin when it was at 5,500, $50 in Ethereum when it was at $830, and $20 in Litecoin when it was $330.

anyone who wants and tries to make quick gains off of cryptocurrency is a fucking retard. treat it like an investment

Just one thing I don't really get: why would people buy BAT just in order to support content creators? Most people don't want to spend shit. It's not like you would get any extra content that way.

At some point in the (very) near future, bat tokens will be generated for your wallet by watching opt-in ads, then you can choose to use them or withdraw them as you see fit. The idea is to use it for just about anything that can be monetized on the internet. From donating it to content creators in a way similar to patreon, to watching pay-per-view content, or even micro-transactions in video games.

ive heard someone (maybe in reddit) say that just by viewing ads, you earn like 10 usd worth of BAT per year. Any truth to that?

i dont want to watch ads lol

You get BAT for browsing or for using free mobile apps with adds with the future SDK. Then you can choose to use those BATs or to give them to some content creator. That's it.

I dont remember from the whitepaper if content creators receive BATS as you visit their channels even if you dont give yours, I have to recheck.

The big thing for me is that BAT has the potential of becoming the first crypto normies use. When people start having some dollars they will like to expend them, and business will start accepting them.

Finally, you may not pay creators, but pantreon and twitch are a thing. BAT has the potential to replace these, specially for non PC or agenda driven organisations that are excluded right now.

Google gets a HUGE amount of money with ads. Remove it, and even lowering the prices for advertisers there is still quite some money for the viewers. 10$ a year sound little to me, given the size of the ad market.

I wish I could provide specifics, but I just don't know them. Besides that, the market is really volatile. I can for sure say it will be significant enough for content creators to want it though. $10 from even 10% of a big youtubers subscriber base anually is definitely not something to sneeze at.

>10 usd worth of BAT per year.
Per fucking year? That's nothing.

that is my point. maybe just some faggot spreading fud. I don't know.

Big brain Eich is gonna get this BAT to the moon!!!

BAT BAT niggaaaa

Amen BATbro. Nice trips.

>treat it like an investment
this is simontaleously the smartest and the dumbest thing i have ever read on biz

Hey BATboy, reach in a grab it.

>ive heard someone (maybe in reddit) say that just by viewing ads, you earn like 10 usd worth of BAT per year.

in a talk with Brendan Eich he said around $23-25 a month which should effectively pay your Internet.