WAS ABOUT TO BUY THIS YESTERDAY

Now it's moooning. This is a coin I believe highly in. Should I wait for dip and buy in? or is the train gone?

>have gotten 3 alerts about this tonight
>i have nothing invested
its rising so fucking fast

fuk it IM GOING in DRY

this thing is going to $50 its not worth the risk of trying to wait for a pullback

I'm going in dry. This chit right here has more potentional than alot of the pajeet coins. This is the heart, sensors and mind of the future AI net that is rising up.

not worth risking, just buy in its a good long term hold, even if it dips a little bit you'll regret not buying in in the next day

>HOLY FUCK THIS VOLUME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

The Pilgrims and their Beacons oppose the Others and the Cysts they call protectors

PBOC

P B O C

PEOPLE BANK OF CHINA

PBOC CONFIRMED.

Jesus christ you noobs were supposed to buy the dip. You should have loaded up when it was on sale at $4. Do you not even see all of the crazy fuckin partnerships that VEN is unleashing?

Just buy in this will easily be $50 EOY

muh vennies

>tfw bought 8k during the dip we had

This is a newfags lambo ticket right here, and every other user with six figures and holding this WILL become a millionaire this year just with Vechain alone (excluding ETH and ICX moons).

bought a bunch at $1 and went almost all in in the crash, vengang vengang vengang

pump n dump

I saw it. I saw the way the team talked about this product. Etc. Ok i'm getting this now and not swingtrading. Just HODLING

lol this coin isn't a pump and dump, prepare to be wojaking when this is worth $50 by eom

THis is it kids now you got the chance to be raw

THE DIP IS STARTING

IM SO BUYING INTO THIS DIP

MIRIN FUARKKKK

end of month? What the fuck?

bought this yesterday, you may find another dip again though

dips over bra

Soon the dip is comming after people are wondering why the train is stopping and everyone takes their profit. Buyy then.

I already bought you fucking shill

too bad cuck

actually I was just joking. Just went in DRY and bought now.

Nice

VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG

Vechain is a meme coin. Waltonchain is the real deal!

SHOO SHOO SALTY WALTY

lol yeah go ahead buy at ATH. dont be that fucking fomo guy

nvm...

I'm gonna wait for the dip. Never buy ath

It's broken the upper boilinger band, it will come down a bit

Dis is pretty near bro

Ok where shoul i buy?

Under 5k

i bought ath and not even mad

Bought at last dip at $3.50

Comfy af

does it make a difference which pairing I choose, btc/ven or eth/ven on kucoin

I bought at ATH 3 weeks ago when it was $2.45, just added a few more coins at ATH now at $7.60.

I am sure this will pump hard today. No point waiting for a good entry just to get 1 or 2 extra coins, don't have that much time staring at charts (unless you are putting alot of money in)

Whichever nets you more VEN I suppose

I can’t believe Ven is catching up with my my ICX bags, they were so far apart at one point, vechain has some serious steady growth, that’s when you know something is a certain moon mission.

How many ven are you acquiring user?