Comfy AF

Don't mind the tether

you're gonna make it

Damn a tether whale

hold that VEN and you'll be a millionaire in no time.

Join Discord server
rD6XdKq

fuck off Pajeet

Chadfolio

Damn OP you have the same portfolio as me, I just have 200k instead. These two holdings will make us rich in a year, don't even need to bother with shitcoins

user, we sure play this game of crypto the way it should be played

I put my life-savings into these.

Pls no bully, am I doing this wrong? Too diverse?

I'm sorry but you won't make it.

Your life savings is 2k aud?
And you are not going to make anything with so much shit

advise me then, please.

I've beet NEET for over a decade, so yes.

nice bait.

Breddy gud OP, you almost have the holy trinity.

LINK in a holy trinity? you guys get more deluded every fucking day

BOSS.
Happy days ahead of you.

Does the coinmarketcap even have that many coins

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH sorry user you are so fucked. you really learned nothing from Veeky Forums. even with 100x gains youll only make shit change

aussie shitposting is the best

since ur a fellow australian ill assume ur being serious and give you advice

with a portfolio worth $2k you need to be in like 1-2 coins MAX, ride something until you get some solid gains then either sell it all and invest in a small but promising shitcoin or take out your initial investment and do the same

That is the ultimate Chadfolio user, don’t mind me with my all in 6.1k VEN. I should lambo sometime this year though.

Also I would all in VEN, has more upside than ICX imo. Especially with all the government support and partnerships. China > South Korea

I have equal amount of faith in both ICX and VEN. Both will be huge in this coming year.

A challenger appears

Guys when should you diversify 5-10k?

you shouldn't have more than like 4 coins until you're at least 6 digits

also buy PLATFORMS and other fundamentally strong picks. don't yolo all in pajeet shit unless you're super confident and actively trading.

I don't believe in diversifying in more than lets say 3 quality projects. Diversifying is for stock market.

poorfag here
any advice appreciated

sell everything but link for ICX.

i plan to consolidate more but i dont want to sell with loss

If I feel like one of my positions isn't advantageous, I sell that shit immediately and chalk it up as a learning experience.

When you're playing catch up, you gotta remember to ask yourself if you're holding yourself back by being afraid of failure.

Or do w/e I'm not your dad.

icx and ven are good mid cap coins.... you prob should add lower cap coins too.. int, bhp and sphtx.. 30k in each

wtf can I become /richfag/ if I invest 600$ in both? currently /poorfag/ with NO coins whatsoever

Yes I have 30k worth of tether to play with. I will consider some lower cap coins when I find something good.

Poor fag here with about 1.5k initial investment. My current strategy is holding 2 coins with low market cap/high potential (INT/BTO), and move onto safer options like VEN/ICX. But will hold if they still have huge potential for growth.