>UPS partnership next week
>Only a $20 million marketcap rn.

Anyone else think ARY is 20x'ing?

KuCoin listing proofs, please.

i woudve actually considered buying but your UPS lie reeks of desperation so no

Next week is too late. Get in now!

This

woulkkd post if you werent some new artfag with his shit pepe

Whitepaper says china and Skoreans can't purchase?

Also, what's the future of this when truck freight will be one of the next industries to be automatized. No FUD, legit thinking about it.

Absolutely no chance self driving cars are implemented before a blochain solution like this. That’s going to take decades.

Also, the token has value outside of tracking. Read the white paper.

That was my first thought, still muchos cash to be made here. Only just finished, looks promising, wish i'd caught the ico but i'll get in on this anyway.

>Kucoin
No one has said what exchange it is getting listed on. It's probably Kucoin, but stop making shit up.
>UPS
Again, not at all confirmed, so fuck off.

Anyone actually looking into this though, this is a fucking great project and I do think a 10x from here is very easy in a month or so. Two partnerships to be announced in a week, new devs coming on, new exchange within a week. Buy now before that shit happens and you'll be happy.

what was the ICO price, or what price should I look out to buy for on ED?

What coin

Hey guys what token is this

ARY, not out yet, buy it on ED if you have a functioning brain

considering multiple exchanges wanted a second audit of their coins, it'll probably be something like binance tbqh

they love these kind of low marketcap coins, they even have a working product you can download right now

Yet another bagholder of low volume shitcoin desperately shilling on Veeky Forums.

I have 25k of this and idk what it even does. Am I fucked?

Why are you mad?

A little bird told me a similar story. They’re good devs and they know their shit. Jump on their discord channel if you have questions.

It uses barcodes and a shit load of other things to solve supply chain management efficiency and data storage etc. it’s a great product

no, you are going to be rich in like 8 months

What is the coin actually used for in that scenario

I picked some of these up, and my portfolio is growing that's for sure definitely money to be made.

>kucoin listing
Bullshit.

>ico bags on etherdelta right after a btc crash

jesus

dare I?

do it faggot

Cant find it. Link?

For the barcodes etc. read the fucking white paper ffs