Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought low sold high

bought smartmesh i dont even know what does it do

still holding dbc

I'm losing interest in Cryptos

It was fun from 2015 to December but pakis and pajeets are ruining it with shilling, autism, begging and low iq

Didn't buy more Vechain

I bought a bunch of IOTA for 0.05 ether and now it's worth 0.025 ether

My bags are so heavy, Father. It's been weeks since I've tasted 6 figures. My grip falters as I think about the possible moonshots in the microcap coins. I don't know how much longer I can go on.

bought pac on cryptopia at 2 sats, it dropped to 1 sat. No buyers, so sent to yobit to trade for doge. never arrived.

I invest money in ETFs

I shill tron on normie boards

>I doubled down on Bounty0x @ 0.5$, still hodling it.

My best (only) friend recently got on board with crypto when I told him I made $100K in one month. He works for minimum wage and puts everything he owns into this. It doesn't take long for him to rack up some sizable profits.

I call him one day and say that I've found a contact on some shady website that has insider information about a coin that will go up 1000x. The guy is willing to tell us the name through email, but at a cost: 1 BTC. I somehow convince him that we'll never have to work another day in our lives if we buy into this coin. He agrees and he sends 0.5 BTC to the contact - which by the way, is me. At the time, he sent me around $8,500 USD.

I tell him the name of a randomly selected shit coin and he goes ecstatic. He puts $30K of his own and starts to borrow money from his parents and friends to also put in. Meanwhile, I'm sitting back laughing. I've managed to turn his 0.5 BTC into 2.5 which is now sitting tight in VeChain. He calls me once a week and we hang out from time to time.

Lesson: never underestimate the stupidity of a normie.

I jmasturbate to bitconnect scam testimonies

I didn't buy the latest btc dip

>best (only) friend
nice larp

you are cancer

YOU FUCKER I KNEW IT, ALTHOUGH YOU CHANGED SOME LITTLE DETAILS IN THE TEXT. IM GONNA CALL THE BOYS

Missed dbc peak and now bagholding(-5% in sat, but profit in fiat). I wasn't even greedy, I don't even know, why I haven't sell, despite the fact that I knew the price would dump, because of huobi. Really disappoints me, it goes -10% everyday, but it is still perspective, so I hodling, no point in selling this low.

im a no-coiner

if this isn’t a larp, then kek. You did good and deserve that money. If he ever realises he has been duped maybe it will stop him making a far worse decision in the future.

You my friend, are a cunt.

whats the point though? how old are you?

these kinds of stories remind me of when I was like 13-18 and would do dumb, amusing shit just because. Now that I'm a functioning adult working a fulltime job, living on my own, paying a mortgage, this kind of shit just seems autistic as fuck like why bother? why hurt someone? it nets you nothing besides a little chuckle which can be found elsewhere.

I dunno, if you're happy with what you're doing then I suppose no one's going to convince you to stop, but hopefully karma catches up one day and absolutely devastates you in the most terrible way possible whereupon you'll find no support or sympathy from anyone, anywhere, and live in misery unable to cope.

Everyone relax, it's almost certainly an elaborate VeChain shill.

why do this to a friend maybe hes just an acquaintance and not your real friend?

Buy ARCT

I buy coins whenever biz says
also i dont read any whitepaper.

ive lost all my money twice and still managed to have made a net profit. this market is insane yet forgiving

> in the green

IF I make it I am buying a sex doll bitch ASAP

I bought ETH at 2,54 and sold at a loss

You seem upset

I feel uneasy bout swapping coins.
So the only way for me to increase my stack is swinging 1 pair

Not that upset, have like 10 tabs open, watching a movie, just chillin' but I read his post and it seemed really autistic and was most likely written by a minor or some butthurt, jaded, incel who's full of hate.

I've seen a few similar posts lately that kind of shock me, where I ask "why are they doing this?" (or claiming to) - obviously it could just be trolling/lies, but more than likely people are just young kids. I guess I'm getting older, I forget that at the age of 31 I'm not really dealing with people of similar age anymore, sites like this become more distasteful I guess.

I would actually fuck that

I fell for the house money fallacy and bought DNT at 35 cents and PFR at 2 dollats

i only visit biz to masturbate on thots

Mah nigga

I sold my 1800 NEO early because of China fud and want to kill myself

At least I am buying into ICX and didn't sell because of korean fud, trying to make up for past mistakes

I didn't buy the BTC dip, 2 days ago, because I thought it would go even lower... Now I have to pray for another good opportunity.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

im up to 6 figures and i still buy shitcoins. please forgive me lord

Deactivated all my social media - I only have two or three 'true' friends, but I've told them not to contact me.

So sweet of you. It's wolves like me that thrive off the docile sheep.

Thanks for the legitimate chuckle.

Not a larp. This guy is a fucking idiot: he had bought a bunch of mining and pharmaceutical shares, thinking that if he bought enough one of them was bound to blow up. He lost about $10K, which could have easily been mine. Oh well, there will be other chances.

Tell me something I don't know.

I'm 18 - and $8,500 is a lot of money for anyone, particularly someone my age. Could I have lived without it? Absolutely.

At the end of the day, I have, and continue to, put my money to better use than he does. So I charged myself a commission for inviting him into a market which will get him the type of returns he dreamed of. If said shitcoin actually moons, I'll simply repeat the process.

This isn't a troll or a lie by the way. Just keep in mind that people like me exist in the world, and we are preying on the weak.

I withdrew ETH to buy rent but then I didn't pay it

they look good but
1) they're cold aren't they?
2) do you really want to wash your cum off a plastic vagina every time?

If I find the dumbest person in the room, does that mean it isn't me?

My name is Raksheet and I shill for a living.

tell him to buy vechain too. so he can help us go to the moon a little bit

i shill scamcoins on Veeky Forums

Sure. How much do you want me to tell him to buy?

If this is a real story. You would have got me, I had some seriously shitty friends that kept me around for their amusement.

Nearly everything I own is in crypto

Why do you guys even sell? Legit question. If you're buying cheap ass coins just fuckin keep it and move on to another.

I x100 all my holdings in blockfolio so Veeky Forums doesn't laugh at me when I post my gains.

Sold 2000 ven to dump into a 20% short signal that still hasn't triggered... if I didn't I could have had a strength node by now

i signed up for an ico bounty program 6 more times than i was allowed to... so did my friend... i made 700,000 usd and my friend made 0 because his accounts were deleted. i told my friend id give him some so he woundt rat on me. i didnt give him any

i discovered bitcoin in 2008, wanted to all in, but didnt. didnt even mine a single bitcoin........i also discovered antshares when it first started, didnt get any coz i didnt like the name...... but i discovered INT a few days ago and im all in on it. this is my time

I was the one who shilled you idiots aXpire, lel.

> do you really want to wash your cum off a plastic vagina every time?

there are models with something like a vacuum cleaner on the vagina and the tongue moves so it cleans your penis too.

dunno lad you're probably right but I can't see how a vacuum cleaner could clean up a vagina. I mean it can suck off some of the semen but would it really be clean?
Not saying that a roastie's cunt is any better but at least with a roastie you have an excuse to use a condom

>इंटरनेट पर झूठ बोल रही है

इसे मिटायें

3edgy5me

Your narcissism comes at a price. It might take decades, but you'll either realize what you've wasted and become depressed or become embittered and resentful.

Right now you are young, and you think you will be the person you are right now for the rest of your life.

Remember this.

Bought a bunch of VEN at ATH without knowing what it does

What exactly have I wasted? If anything, I've capitalized on my opportunity to benefit from people who have no fucking clue what they're doing. Natural selection.

I'm not embittered or resentful and I don't think I ever will be. I've screencapped this.

I'm 90% VEN
10% actual shitcoins like LUX

Are you trying to cringe us out of existence?

i used to be kind of mean sometimes
it feels good to be nice to people

i think it is near impossible for me to make a 10x again and that's fucking killing me

I sold my VEN last night hoping to buy back in on a dip to accumulate and hit a goal.

Then CCK tweeted. :(

I bought NEO at ATH and now I'm bagholding

I hate the new wojacks. FatherWojack is the only non-shiny tumblr wojack left.
Don't ever change father